FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

All those comparisions with other countries just feel by the wayside over time . . .

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Italy is taking drastic measures Italy:

. . . . . 'Northern Lombardy region takes new measures to contain rebounding infections

The region, where the European coronavirus outbreak began in late February, is now limiting bar service and alcohol sales, banning contact sports and closing bingo parlours.

Late on Friday, the regional government also called for high schools to adopt hybrid schedules with students alternating in-person with online learning.

The measures were taken after Lombardy, Italy's most populous region, has once again become the most affected in the COVID-19 resurgence, adding more than 2,000 infections a day'.

France is in a State of Health Emergency 'France has recorded its biggest daily rise in coronavirus infections since March, as President Emmanuel Macron raised the possibility of another nationwide lockdown'.

Germany reports ‘alarming’ rise in coronavirus cases:

. . . . 'Health minister blames biggest jump since April on failure to observe social distancing'.

For Sweden:

please google:

'MAPS: Where is the coronavirus spreading in Sweden?'

and do the mouse hover over the Map to see that they are not having a fun time like every likes to say they are.

Didn't include the USA as it's just to gob-smacking to contemplate the figures and response of the Federal Government...

Seems a bit hollow now to look back at all those posts that said 'the rest of the World is doing so much better than us'.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

of course the title should read Fell not Feel (or maybe it shouldn't lol). Depends how you Fell or Feel

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

Doesn't really matter anymore

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

France is imposing a night time curfew in some areas too but most who like to moan about the uk on here never watch any other news.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

https://youtu.be/EJmni3LVK3k

A rise in cases but not deaths, have listen

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Doesn't really matter anymore "

Everyday it's getting closer, going faster than a rollercoaster.......

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

"https://youtu.be/EJmni3LVK3k

A rise in cases but not deaths, have listen"

No thanks dont get my info from youtube.

over a year ago

A rise in cases but not deaths, have listen No thanks dont get my info from youtube."

We have to get info from somewhere, rather Australian TV than the fucking Bbc

over a year ago

A rise in cases but not deaths, have listen No thanks dont get my info from youtube.

We have to get info from somewhere, rather Australian TV than the fucking Bbc"

But Youtube?

over a year ago

A rise in cases but not deaths, have listen No thanks dont get my info from youtube.

We have to get info from somewhere, rather Australian TV than the fucking Bbc

But Youtube?"

What's wrong with YouTube? I don't get it? Its clips of various news channels and infectious dicease doctors giving their view,all these people on here who say I don't watch this or that baffle, just where do people get there information

over a year ago

Well lets hope that treatments and or a vaccine come along soon because clearly locking down is not a long term option.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Let's be honest it's only going to be after at least a year till we will have a more comprehensive understanding as to how we have done/doing..

over a year ago

"Let's be honest it's only going to be after at least a year till we will have a more comprehensive understanding as to how we have done/doing.."

Yes it's a bit like declaring a result at half time.

over a year ago

But the important thing to note is that we are all at second wave and all, by and large, suffering the same degree of infection at this stage.

over a year ago

I've had covid and thankfully came out of it ok.

We will have to learn to live with it I feel for years to come. A vaccine is not necessarily a cure but may help prevent you getting it? bit like a flu jab. You can have the flu jab though and still catch the flu

over a year ago

I'd like to know where people on here get their information, cummon what channel or radio station are you getting information from?

over a year ago

"I'd like to know where people on here get their information, cummon what channel or radio station are you getting information from? "

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

And they are just the most common ones. But sadly for a lot of 'Headline Grabbers' outlets like those above don't report by Scary Headline Hook. You have to read through to find the real story.

'Read Widely - Read Wisely' (as my Uni' Prof' used to say).

'Never take a tabloid to the toilet it's not good for your bottom and even less good for your brain' Cat says.

over a year ago

"I'd like to know where people on here get their information, cummon what channel or radio station are you getting information from?

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

And they are just the most common ones. But sadly for a lot of 'Headline Grabbers' outlets like those above don't report by Scary Headline Hook. You have to read through to find the real story.

'Never take a tabloid to the toilet it's not good for your bottom and even less good for your brain' Cat says.

"

You do know that all them you have mentioned above are all on YouTube

over a year ago

"I'd like to know where people on here get their information, cummon what channel or radio station are you getting information from?

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

You do know that all them you have mentioned above are all on YouTube "

Presented by people who love to massage the data for your delight and entertainment.

Nope. I'll it direct from the source TY.

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

You do know that all them you have mentioned above are all on YouTube

Presented by people who love to massage the data for your delight and entertainment.

Nope. I'll it direct from the source TY.

"

Oh stop knit picking, iv just told you all them are on YouTube, OK what about the editor of lancet presenting a video of lancet?

https://youtu.be/HhANd-eWtdE

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

"

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

"Let's be honest it's only going to be after at least a year till we will have a more comprehensive understanding as to how we have done/doing..

Yes it's a bit like declaring a result at half time."

“...... Yes it's a bit like declaring a result at half time....”

———————————-

Yes but during halftime a commentator can give an update on the results at half-time.

So what the OP is doing, is giving us the half-time results

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist "

All on YouTube, the CDC has its own channel on YouTube giving up to date info on covid

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

All on YouTube, the CDC has its own channel on YouTube giving up to date info on covid "

If it’s the CDC channel on YouTube fine, not when it’s coming from a non scientific channel on YouTube.

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

All on YouTube, the CDC has its own channel on YouTube giving up to date info on covid

If it’s the CDC channel on YouTube fine, not when it’s coming from a non scientific channel on YouTube. "

My point is YouTube is good for info, it's there if you look,I know there's some shit on there as well

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

If it’s the CDC channel on YouTube fine, not when it’s coming from a non scientific channel on YouTube.

My point is YouTube is good for info, it's there if you look,I know there's some shit on there as well "

And I didn’t disagree with your point, I just explained my approach on the use of YouTube.

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

My point is YouTube is good for info, it's there if you look,I know there's some shit on there as well

And I didn’t disagree with your point, I just explained my approach on the use of YouTube. "

no probs sir

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist "

TY. Added to my regular list

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

TY. Added to my regular list "

I'm not having a go at you by the way, I actually like your posts.... Dash

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We have to get info from somewhere, rather Australian TV than the fucking Bbc"

I'd rather, and would definitely recommend, using data instead of opinion from news or other sources, to be sourced from reputable scientific research sources, with peer-reviewed input as appropriate. Youtu.be, never

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

I'm not having a go at you by the way, I actually like your posts.... Dash "

I didn't think that you were - My Cat is called Dash

over a year ago

John Hopkins

Lancet

Nature

ONS

CDC

All of the above with

This week in virology

New scientist

I'm not having a go at you by the way, I actually like your posts.... Dash

I didn't think that you were - My Cat is called Dash"

Awww that's superb, my work here is done X

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Italy is taking drastic measures Italy:

. . . . . 'Northern Lombardy region takes new measures to contain rebounding infections

The region, where the European coronavirus outbreak began in late February, is now limiting bar service and alcohol sales, banning contact sports and closing bingo parlours.

Late on Friday, the regional government also called for high schools to adopt hybrid schedules with students alternating in-person with online learning.

The measures were taken after Lombardy, Italy's most populous region, has once again become the most affected in the COVID-19 resurgence, adding more than 2,000 infections a day'.

France is in a State of Health Emergency 'France has recorded its biggest daily rise in coronavirus infections since March, as President Emmanuel Macron raised the possibility of another nationwide lockdown'.

. . . . 'Health minister blames biggest jump since April on failure to observe social distancing'.

For Sweden:

please google:

and do the mouse hover over the Map to see that they are not having a fun time like every likes to say they are.

Didn't include the USA as it's just to gob-smacking to contemplate the figures and response of the Federal Government...

Seems a bit hollow now to look back at all those posts that said 'the rest of the World is doing so much better than us'.

"

Not really..as I can vividly remember plenty on here crowing about.. well we arent as bad as...

You are also forgetting the gmnt used to compare us..which obvs stopped when we overtook everyone else

over a year ago

"Italy is taking drastic measures Italy:

For Sweden:

please google:

Not really..as I can vividly remember plenty on here crowing about.. well we arent as bad as...

You are also forgetting the gmnt used to compare us..which obvs stopped when we overtook everyone else "

Then you talk about those people (as I wasn't).

over a year ago

It's respiratory illness in the northern hemisphere the graph is very specific they rise steadily from October, peak in January February and all but disappear come may.

In the Southern hemisphere the graph is less pronounced with a longer but shorter peak through June and July.

Sars-cov2 is pretty much following the same pattern.

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Time to start looking in the mirror instead of out the window.

Post new Message to Thread