Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Couples cant meer if not in household

Jump to newest

By *iger4u OP   Woman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Couples who are in established relationships in level 2 or 3 cannot meet now.

Just read on DM website.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Couples who are in established relationships in level 2 or 3 cannot meet now.

Just read on DM website.

"

If they are your support bubble you can

If my partner and I both live alone in separate houses can we stay at each other’s houses - question posed by a London resident.

Response :-

From Saturday 17 October, as you live in London which is becoming a Tier 2 area, you will no longer be allowed to visit each other indoors or stay overnight in each other’s homes. Meeting indoors in private spaces and indoor public spaces such as a pub or restaurant will be breaking the law in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 area, unless you have formed a support bubble.

A support bubble. “is where a household with only one adult joins with another household. Households in that support bubble can still visit each other, stay overnight, and visit public places together”.

Another exception is if you are in a legally permitted childcare bubble, “where someone in one household provides informal childcare to a child aged 13 or under in another household”.

You can still meet each other outside, including in a garden or outdoor space or outdoors at a pub, restaurant, leisure or entertainment venue and place of worship.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Unless you have snitchy neighbors who's even going to know?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Unless you have snitchy neighbors who's even going to know?"

Sadly its that sort of attitude and mindset that's got us all it not this shitty situation.

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

I am astounded that people are prepared to accept this kind of intrusion into our family lives. Boris will be getting a like from Kim Yong-un.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"I am astounded that people are prepared to accept this kind of intrusion into our family lives. Boris will be getting a like from Kim Yong-un."

Funny, I made a similar comment to someone else about us turning into north Korea

over a year ago

"I am astounded that people are prepared to accept this kind of intrusion into our family lives. Boris will be getting a like from Kim Yong-un."

People are not accepting this intrusion. Truth is as there is no way to police these measures the longer it goes on the less people will take notice.

The stupidity of these rules are amazing. Me and my wife would be expected to lock ourselves up again but as our daughter works she goes out five days a week she can bring the virus home to us at anytime where’s the logic in that.

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

As some of us keep saying, the increase in case and the increase in restrictions is stupid fkrs doing as they wish. The longer they do it the longer the rest of us suffer. It's irrelevant wether wanker Boris is in charge or not because the stupid folk don't seem to realise it's worldwide and yes even in N Korea ffs

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

"Unless you have snitchy neighbors who's even going to know?

Sadly its that sort of attitude and mindset that's got us all it not this shitty situation. "

No it isn't.

The idea of us turning into a nation of grasses and curtain twitches is appalling.

over a year ago

"Unless you have snitchy neighbors who's even going to know?"

Post new Message to Thread