Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Are you ready for 2021?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All signs point to COVID-19 dominating the landscape for at least the next 12 months, with early vaccines (if they're even approved) likely to be nearer flu-level protection than the kind of herd immunity we need to extinguish the threat.

Put simply, 2021 is likely to look a lot like 2020 - with us not emerging properly until Winter 2021/Spring 2022 at the earliest.

Are you ready? What have you done to prepare? Are you hurriedly researching teledildonics on reading this thread?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

Sadly my current job finishes in March, so I am a bit worried! I need to figure out where to go next, but I'd sort of rather not move in a pandemic...

Socially I am woefully underprepared. I need human touch, but that's hard to come by! Maybe it's time to buy a heated robot or something...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its the unknown but ill just carry on, live for the day and take it as it comes. Id like to spend more of next year in cyprus if not all of next year

over a year ago

I am ready. I have begun hunting. So far I have used my blade to hunt a deer and a some turtles. I am beginning to forge for some berries, and have been collecting fire wood.

over a year ago

Nope, not in the slightest but if this is the case, I need to find a cuddle friend before I go completely loopy.

over a year ago

"Nope, not in the slightest but if this is the case, I need to find a cuddle friend before I go completely loopy. "

You mean you’re not already completely loopy?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I'd like to hibernate and just wake up in the brave new world

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Will live for the moment.

Not going to book any firm plans. I will instead plan to go away around the restrictions as don’t want to Fall foul of any cancellations. Will just do last minute spur of the moment things.

Off to the Emirates next month though can’t wait.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

At least it's not just me that think that next year (and probably the one after that) is going to be just as shit as this one

Undecided as to whether to try to find someone to bubble with or not

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm ready for today. That's about all I can handle right now

over a year ago

"Nope, not in the slightest but if this is the case, I need to find a cuddle friend before I go completely loopy.

You mean you’re not already completely loopy?"

Well... probably...

over a year ago

Why did this land up in the virus forum

It's about people, it's not about the virus.

By *evil with the haloWoman
over a year ago

Crystal Peaks

There is no guarantee it will be sorted by 2022

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Only in as much as I hope to find a new job; and hoping that my family and friends stay well through it.

Plans we had for next year we’ve already discussed and pushed to 2022.

Hope to see my parents at least once in the summer, and if possible, catch up with some friends for the first time.

Other than that just take one day at a time and see what it brings.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Living and appreciating life as much as possible each day. Just 1 step at a time is fine and next year will be similar in some ways but will bring challenges and surprises. Hoping that there will be some great things along too but I'm not giving it much time or energy. Those are better used to look after myself and others, taking responsibility for now. The virus like others will be around but it doesn't need to dominate my life

over a year ago

There's not really much I can do.

The biggest and most difficult issue I have is being separated from my partner. If things don't improve for that long, I'm not sure our relationship will survive.

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"All signs point to COVID-19 dominating the landscape for at least the next 12 months, with early vaccines (if they're even approved) likely to be nearer flu-level protection than the kind of herd immunity we need to extinguish the threat.

Put simply, 2021 is likely to look a lot like 2020 - with us not emerging properly until Winter 2021/Spring 2022 at the earliest.

Are you ready? What have you done to prepare? Are you hurriedly researching teledildonics on reading this thread?"

We'll just continue to wash our hands wear face coverings and stay a safe distance. It's not difficult but it seems there are some incredibly stupid people that can't cope with this.

over a year ago

I know my next year or more is going to be solely work...this I do and enjoy luckily, but only because I have my gf. Without her I would sooner sleep and not wake. I had a life in dance, it was my heart and my soul. That is gone now but I would never cause my gf distress...so I plod on like a programmed work robot. I love my girl but I miss the man I was.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Hoping it will be a better one than 2020 that’s for sure

over a year ago

I’ve stocked up on wine n cheese ..oh n chocolate gonna get my pole out n dance round that with music blasting ...happy days

over a year ago

I wont need any corned beef until 2022

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Why did this land up in the virus forum

It's about people, it's not about the virus."

Think you need to read your post again seems as you opened it with covid19 I would say its about the virus

over a year ago

"Why did this land up in the virus forum

It's about people, it's not about the virus.

Think you need to read your post again seems as you opened it with covid19 I would say its about the virus "

Eh. It's related, I grant you.

The problem with putting it in the virus forum is that half the people posting here think the virus is a hoax, or that it's not as big a risk to health as their prostate exploding from under-stimulation.

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"There is no guarantee it will be sorted by 2022 "
thanks for that

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Living and appreciating life as much as possible each day. Just 1 step at a time is fine and next year will be similar in some ways but will bring challenges and surprises. Hoping that there will be some great things along too but I'm not giving it much time or energy. Those are better used to look after myself and others, taking responsibility for now. The virus like others will be around but it doesn't need to dominate my life "
well said, it does get me down but live day by day and think of everything going near to normal as possible next year x

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Just take each day as it comes. Keep on keeping on

over a year ago

Not one bit

I am not over this week yet!!

Post new Message to Thread