Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Becoming a bit of..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come to the decision that I don't even think the government know how to control the virus why on earth all of us have not been put in to Total lockdown. it's not going to be the same again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah, you want the virus forum, not the lounge.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 08:41:19]

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

For when this does get moved to the virus forum...Hello all! What are all the answers?

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

"Come to the decision that I don't even think the government know how to control the virus why on earth all of us have not been put in to Total lockdown. it's not going to be the same again "

Which government?

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Come to the decision that I don't even think the government know how to control the virus why on earth all of us have not been put in to Total lockdown. it's not going to be the same again "

Why are you waiting to be told, feel free to put yourself in total lock down if you think that is the answer.

over a year ago

How long do you lock down. So many people lost or going to lose their jobs. House repossessions will be the next major problem. Two thirds of a piss poor wage really isn’t enough to live on. Also many people not getting any financial support.

We are seeing unrest already people won’t put up with a long lockdown

over a year ago

"Come to the decision that I don't even think the government know how to control the virus why on earth all of us have not been put in to Total lockdown. it's not going to be the same again

Why are you waiting to be told, feel free to put yourself in total lock down if you think that is the answer."

Good point but sadly they want to control all aspects of others lives not themselves.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

It's been obvious from before day one that our government don't have a fecking idea what to do. There is no long term plan, they are just flailing around, reacting from day to day.

Cummings et al utterly fail to understand the exponential growth process. When faced with a problem that gets bigger faster and faster, it is impossible to fix by looking at how bad today is then spending weeks thinking about it. By the time any action occurs, it is always too little for the size that the problem has grown to.

An analogy i used on the forum months age - when you are in an out of control car that is hurtling down a track that gets ever steeper and ends in a cliff, every second you wait kills more of your passengers. You can take time thinking about maybe you'll press the brake pedal soon, but the time thinking about it will take you past the point where the brakes could stop you.

I don't have a solution, not any more, the problem has been allowed to get too big for fixing now. People ARE going to die, the economy IS going to be trashed. There is no longer any doubt about that. The only question is where does the UK end up in the resulting new world - bad, worse or bottom of the 4th division.

By *ove2lickJemWoman
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"Come to the decision that I don't even think the government know how to control the virus why on earth all of us have not been put in to Total lockdown. it's not going to be the same again

How long do you lock down. So many people lost or going to lose their jobs. House repossessions will be the next major problem. Two thirds of a piss poor wage really isn’t enough to live on. Also many people not getting any financial support.

We are seeing unrest already people won’t put up with a long lockdown "

Repossessions will be the next problem? Oh I have thought for a while that's their next solution tbh. To lining their pockets renting them out to the even poorer people they evicted them from. Economic triumph the few, that's what matters.

Post new Message to Thread