over a year ago

Solihull

Go outdoors have started already

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Time to inject some hope?

My winter is going to be fantastic, I'll make sure it is. Why some folk have to try to be depressed is beyond me. Smile FFS.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Go outdoors have started already "

Why? What is happening?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Go outdoors have started already

Why? What is happening? "

The cats got in my dustbin overnight

over a year ago

Maybe the whole place needs burning down and starting a fresh.

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Why? What is happening? "

The winter of discount tents

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

"Maybe the whole place needs burning down and starting a fresh."
Why Bournemouth is a lovely town

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Winter of discontent ahead folks.

"

Or people just need to show some restraint and use dimplomacy over anti social behaviour.

There's ways of getting a point across without the need to turn into a bunch of selfish, loutish barbarians.

And do people honestly think rioting and the like will make any difference?

It will just cause tighter and tighter restrictions.

Look at the countries that have been most successful in curtailing the spread.

These countries have been the one's where the people and the government's acted in a selfless and responsible way.

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

Or people just need to show some restraint and use dimplomacy over anti social behaviour.

There's ways of getting a point across without the need to turn into a bunch of selfish, loutish barbarians.

These countries have been the one's where the people and the government's acted in a selfless and responsible way.

"

This. ^

E

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

By *eter pepper 77Man
over a year ago

kelsall

Panic on streets of London panic on the streets of Birmingham. I wounder you myself , could life ever be sane again , the leeds side streets that you slipped down , I wounder to my self hopes my rise in the grassmere, but hunny pie your not safe here ! So you run down to the safety of the town , but there’s panic on the streets of Carlisle , Dublin Dundee, humberside. I wounder to my self , burn down discos , hang the blessed DJ because the music they constantly play says nothing to me about my life .hang the DJ hang the day hang the DJ hang the DJ .

over a year ago

"

Only thing that will cause this to happen are the Arseholes of society

over a year ago

Why? What is happening?

The winter of discount tents "

We'll need 'em

None of us are gonna be able to pay our rents or mortgages soon

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

over a year ago

"Maybe the whole place needs burning down and starting a fresh. Why Bournemouth is a lovely town "

Oh contraire, the great God delusion is upon us, society is evil and needs tearing down to the ground and out of the ashes a new way will spring forth.

over a year ago

"Time to inject some hope?

My winter is going to be fantastic, I'll make sure it is. Why some folk have to try to be depressed is beyond me. Smile FFS. "

Thats very lovely

Im ever so happy for you

Unfortunately, life for some is bloody tough, and smiling isnt that easy

It isnt as simple as " not being depressed"

over a year ago

"Maybe the whole place needs burning down and starting a fresh. Why Bournemouth is a lovely town

Oh contraire, the great God delusion is upon us, society is evil and needs tearing down to the ground and out of the ashes a new way will spring forth.

"

Don’t worry, Brexit will save us all

over a year ago

"Maybe the whole place needs burning down and starting a fresh. Why Bournemouth is a lovely town

Don’t worry, Brexit will save us all "

Hurah!!!!

over a year ago

"Panic on streets of London panic on the streets of Birmingham. I wounder you myself , could life ever be sane again , the leeds side streets that you slipped down , I wounder to my self hopes my rise in the grassmere, but hunny pie your not safe here ! So you run down to the safety of the town , but there’s panic on the streets of Carlisle , Dublin Dundee, humberside. I wounder to my self , burn down discos , hang the blessed DJ because the music they constantly play says nothing to me about my life .hang the DJ hang the day hang the DJ hang the DJ . "

On a slightly more contemporary note...tell all your friends to stop watching the news because the news contrives to frighten you. It makes you feel small and alone. It makes you feel like your mind isn't your own!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think there will be some civil unrest and its no wonder.

over a year ago

Don’t worry, Brexit will save us all "

I can't see it myself, I think the snowball is gathering pace and size and soon will be unstoppable.

over a year ago

"I think there will be some civil unrest and its no wonder. "

I do too

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"

Brexit should be in politics forum

over a year ago

Brexit should be in politics forum"

What?? Don’t you mean the sunlit uplands

over a year ago

"Panic on streets of London panic on the streets of Birmingham. I wounder you myself , could life ever be sane again , the leeds side streets that you slipped down , I wounder to my self hopes my rise in the grassmere, but hunny pie your not safe here ! So you run down to the safety of the town , but there’s panic on the streets of Carlisle , Dublin Dundee, humberside. I wounder to my self , burn down discos , hang the blessed DJ because the music they constantly play says nothing to me about my life .hang the DJ hang the day hang the DJ hang the DJ . "

I have a feeling a few youngsters(I’m so old!) would have just read that without singing it in their heads

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

well should be losing job end of october so will sign on so that council tax and rent coverd.have been buying a cpl of extra things every time ibeen shopping since all this started so have about 2 months extra stuff put away alll i need to do now is fill the chest freezer up and i am good to the new year i reakon

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People are more resilient and intelligent than to cause problems from discontent, except for a small, ignorant minority.

over a year ago

"People are more resilient and intelligent than to cause problems from discontent, except for a small, ignorant minority. "

To a certain extent thats true

But people are also scared and angry. And none of us have a clue what the future holds

Many people have no faith in the government either

Take away their pubs, in the lead up to Christmas, and you've got a recipe for disaster

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"

So very true.

There seems to be a minority who feel they are being hard done by and don't want to follow the rules...

Those selfish people who do not wear masks are not only risking their own health but more so, risking the health of others.

If you were to drive a car without due care and attention and injure someone, you would be charged with endangerment to life; not wearing a mask is no different...

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

"People are more resilient and intelligent than to cause problems from discontent, except for a small, ignorant minority. "

Exactly. The small minority we need to keep under permanent lockdown lol

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

Don’t worry, Brexit will save us all

I can't see it myself, I think the snowball is gathering pace and size and soon will be unstoppable."

Unstoppable due to the Covidiots .

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

Only thing that will cause this to happen are the Arseholes of society "

Exactly

Arseholes and Covidiots

over a year ago

Disorder or civil obedience?

Part of the reason we are in this mess is the great British public dont like being told what to do and with a "popularist chancer as leader,- unlike some other countries with a different mentality or more draconian police and law-makers.

England=

33%- will always do as they are told and follow what-ever rules are given- even if their leaders and advisors dont.

33%-Reckless and dont give a monkies as long as it dosent effect them.

33%-Downright stupid and havent a clue whats going on!

over a year ago

My winter is going to be fantastic, I'll make sure it is. Why some folk have to try to be depressed is beyond me. Smile FFS. "

Yes, curing depression is definitely just a matter of people smiling more.

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

My winter is going to be fantastic, I'll make sure it is. Why some folk have to try to be depressed is beyond me. Smile FFS.

Yes, curing depression is definitely just a matter of people smiling more.

"

OK. Cry, fall into despair, we're all doomed!

Self help is the best help! (well, maybe sertraline)

over a year ago

"

War of the Roses Pt 2 then up there.

over a year ago

Nothing lasts forever

By *erDirtyRockstarMan
over a year ago

buckinghamshire

It's an opportunity to really refocus. Xhampster ! Lol

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

We are far too apathetic.....

over a year ago

"

Just seen Citizen Smith driving through with his tank

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

These arbitrary, make it up as you go along rules, are producing a ground swell of resentment that is going explode.

over a year ago

"We are far too apathetic..... "

'I'm apathetic, I'm vicious and crude, get chucked out of all the pubs and stuff for pissing on the floor

Just pull my liver out and nail it your door, kill'!!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"These arbitrary, make it up as you go along rules, are producing a ground swell of resentment that is going explode."

I think that's the 1st post I've ever agreed with you

By *imon the welderMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Panic on streets of London panic on the streets of Birmingham. I wounder you myself , could life ever be sane again , the leeds side streets that you slipped down , I wounder to my self hopes my rise in the grassmere, but hunny pie your not safe here ! So you run down to the safety of the town , but there’s panic on the streets of Carlisle , Dublin Dundee, humberside. I wounder to my self , burn down discos , hang the blessed DJ because the music they constantly play says nothing to me about my life .hang the DJ hang the day hang the DJ hang the DJ .

I have a feeling a few youngsters(I’m so old!) would have just read that without singing it in their heads "

I sung it, but winced at the spelling and the grammar

over a year ago

"These arbitrary, make it up as you go along rules, are producing a ground swell of resentment that is going explode.

I think that's the 1st post I've ever agreed with you "

WTF you have actually agreed with someone

By *erDirtyRockstarMan
over a year ago

buckinghamshire

"These arbitrary, make it up as you go along rules, are producing a ground swell of resentment that is going explode."

Well said.

By *erDirtyRockstarMan
over a year ago

buckinghamshire

It will be interesting to see how this all transpires. Alien invasion would cap it a treat .

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"Panic on streets of London panic on the streets of Birmingham. I wounder you myself , could life ever be sane again , the leeds side streets that you slipped down , I wounder to my self hopes my rise in the grassmere, but hunny pie your not safe here ! So you run down to the safety of the town , but there’s panic on the streets of Carlisle , Dublin Dundee, humberside. I wounder to my self , burn down discos , hang the blessed DJ because the music they constantly play says nothing to me about my life .hang the DJ hang the day hang the DJ hang the DJ .

I have a feeling a few youngsters(I’m so old!) would have just read that without singing it in their heads "

I'm 51 and no idea!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"These arbitrary, make it up as you go along rules, are producing a ground swell of resentment that is going explode.

WTF you have actually agreed with someone "

How rude

By *iobhan123Woman
over a year ago

Deal

"I think there will be some civil unrest and its no wonder. "

Sadly have to agree with you,the human race is not geared up or genetically wired for what we are being asked to do, being sensible and obeying the rules kind of goes out of the window with personal circumstances, not seeing the grandkids, parents etc, people on minimum wage will be destitute and at the end of the month, when furlough ends, so many will be made redundant

over a year ago

Thats very lovely

Im ever so happy for you

It isnt as simple as " not being depressed""

over a year ago

Civil unrest..???.you mean rioters who happen to think its ok to rob and loot business' that already about to go bust ?.... all in the name of protecting their rights....hmmmm think not !

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"

NO more than usual do not be so dramatic

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think there will be some civil unrest and its no wonder.

Sadly have to agree with you,the human race is not geared up or genetically wired for what we are being asked to do, being sensible and obeying the rules kind of goes out of the window with personal circumstances, not seeing the grandkids, parents etc, people on minimum wage will be destitute and at the end of the month, when furlough ends, so many will be made redundant"

If it happens put the army out shoot the idiots

over a year ago

your best ever post

over a year ago

How rude "

Are you disagreeing with me?

over a year ago

"If it happens put the army out shoot the idiots"

I'm not certain that would be the best approach.

By *iobhan123Woman
over a year ago

Deal

Sadly have to agree with you,the human race is not geared up or genetically wired for what we are being asked to do, being sensible and obeying the rules kind of goes out of the window with personal circumstances, not seeing the grandkids, parents etc, people on minimum wage will be destitute and at the end of the month, when furlough ends, so many will be made redundantIf it happens put the army out shoot the idiots"

Not going to happen is it, life is shit for so many of us right now least of all for those of us who have been at work in the NHS since March, every sodding day and we are just as pissed off with the mixed messages as everyone else, ffs, would a clear instruction about what we can and can't do be too much to ask,!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

How rude

Are you disagreeing with me? "

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Sadly have to agree with you,the human race is not geared up or genetically wired for what we are being asked to do, being sensible and obeying the rules kind of goes out of the window with personal circumstances, not seeing the grandkids, parents etc, people on minimum wage will be destitute and at the end of the month, when furlough ends, so many will be made redundantIf it happens put the army out shoot the idiots"

Standard.

By *rs mischiefWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Thats very lovely

Im ever so happy for you

It isnt as simple as " not being depressed""

Oh im glad someone else commented too.. it really is a LOT more complicated than smiling!

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Thats very lovely

Im ever so happy for you

Oh im glad someone else commented too.. it really is a LOT more complicated than smiling!"

I find it complements my medication well. A positive attitude helps too.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Thats very lovely

Im ever so happy for you

Oh im glad someone else commented too.. it really is a LOT more complicated than smiling!"

over a year ago

When you say shoot the idiots are you talking about the politicians who don’t have a clue what they are up to

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Thats very lovely

Im ever so happy for you

Oh im glad someone else commented too.. it really is a LOT more complicated than smiling!

"

My councillor said "a smile is the first step on the road to recovery ."

I listened and it helped me.

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"It will be interesting to see how this all transpires. Alien invasion would cap it a treat . "

That's December's special treat

By *asquerade DollWoman
over a year ago

Los Angeles

We already have it here.

over a year ago

Sadly have to agree with you,the human race is not geared up or genetically wired for what we are being asked to do, being sensible and obeying the rules kind of goes out of the window with personal circumstances, not seeing the grandkids, parents etc, people on minimum wage will be destitute and at the end of the month, when furlough ends, so many will be made redundantIf it happens put the army out shoot the idiots

Standard."

It’s ironic that someone who recommends the British army shooting British citizens on the streets of Britain calls people idiots.

over a year ago

Only thing that will cause this to happen are the Arseholes of society "

Yes the Government... You're quite right.

over a year ago

I've been viewing the so called covid demonstration that's happening in London on YouTube.

Doesn't seem to be many there.

Is this correct?

By *omin8rMan
over a year ago

In A Playspace

Correct

over a year ago

"

This 100%

By *merican HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Miami

"

Its happening here quite a lot though as a cover for looting.

Post new Message to Thread