Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

You got your way.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm done. No more postings on this subject here from me.

I'm tired of the abuse, the hate, the vitriol poured on me just because I disagree with the sacred cow of lockdown & value my liberties.

My final words on the subject are this :

Unless everyone starts asking really, really soon and very very forcefully what the end of all this is there will NEVER be an end.

Freedom is dying and we're standing watching.

A vaccine is not the end. Look at the logistics, the viability, the practicality of it and you'll see that.

Covid is here. Covid will be here in 5 years time. So will the restrictions. My business and hundreds of thousands more won't.

You won. I'm done. Bankrupt, a lifes work gone.

Enjoy your victory but be sure not to celebrate or the fun police will slap you with a 10k fine.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

Not everyone is gonna agree with you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So are you heading to the lounge now

over a year ago

He he,

Well done for lasting this long. I pretty well gave up long ago. I dabble now and again but as you say it is very attritional on your mental health as to be fair no one really knows what the answer is.

Enjoy your retirement but I think you'll have to come back.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Disagreement is fine. Personal abuse isn't. I've been called many names - b@$tard granny killer, selfish murderer and many, many more. That's not disagreeing, that's abuse.

over a year ago

"Disagreement is fine. Personal abuse isn't. I've been called many names - b@$tard granny killer, selfish murderer and many, many more. That's not disagreeing, that's abuse.

"

Agree with you totally. There’s a few who like to bully on the forums.

By *incskittenWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Disagreement is fine. Personal abuse isn't. I've been called many names - b@$tard granny killer, selfish murderer and many, many more. That's not disagreeing, that's abuse.

"

Yet you post again !

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"

On The forum?

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

1918 influenza pandemic. !!! The experts have had over a hundred years.

Just saying.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Stay mate. Don’t let bullies win.

over a year ago

"I'm done. No more postings on this subject here from me.

I'm tired of the abuse, the hate, the vitriol poured on me just because I disagree with the sacred cow of lockdown & value my liberties.

Unless everyone starts asking really, really soon and very very forcefully what the end of all this is there will NEVER be an end.

A vaccine is not the end. Look at the logistics, the viability, the practicality of it and you'll see that.

Covid is here. Covid will be here in 5 years time. So will the restrictions. My business and hundreds of thousands more won't.

Enjoy your victory but be sure not to celebrate or the fun police will slap you with a 10k fine."

What ‘victory’?

By *incskittenWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Enjoy your victory but be sure not to celebrate or the fun police will slap you with a 10k fine."

Report + block .

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"

I hope you reported all of them.

Thats disgusting behavior.

By *ugget O CassMan
over a year ago

Salt lake

Hey it could be worse you get shot over here for disagreeing with people

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Switch the lights off on your way out please

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Sticks and stones. No biggy

over a year ago

It’s a forum, not an airport. No need for announcements here.

over a year ago

"Enjoy your victory but be sure not to celebrate or the fun police will slap you with a 10k fine."

Have you considered that perhaps this attitude is part of the problem?

If you approach something as if it is fight to be won rather than a discussion to be had then you are goi g to have a poor experience,

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

"

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

Not everyone is gonna agree with you."

You are right about opinions they will vary as they should.

How ever there is a difference between debate and bullying and you get both on here the less intelligent resort to bullying sadly.

By *eter pepper 77Man
over a year ago

kelsall

Yet you post again !"

Mmmm what I’d do with your arse

over a year ago

Yet you post again !

Mmmm what I’d do with your arse"

Smooth

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

How ever there is a difference between debate and bullying and you get both on here the less intelligent resort to bullying sadly.

"

Dont really see much bullying on the forums tbf

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Yet you post again !

Smooth "

over a year ago

Yet you post again !

Smooth "

Gotta love his timing tho

over a year ago

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

Dont really see much bullying on the forums tbf"

True. You do rarely see bullying on the forum. Though certain people call others bullies when they lose an argument or hope to get those others banned.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

True. You do rarely see bullying on the forum. Though certain people call others bullies when they lose an argument or hope to get those others banned."

TBH quite a bit of bullying does happen. in PM.

over a year ago

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

True. You do rarely see bullying on the forum. Though certain people call others bullies when they lose an argument or hope to get those others banned.

TBH quite a bit of bullying does happen. in PM. "

I've had the odd abusive PM. I guess we'll never know how many of them are flying round at any given time.

over a year ago

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

True. You do rarely see bullying on the forum. Though certain people call others bullies when they lose an argument or hope to get those others banned."

In all fairness any forum about Covid is going to provoke heated discussion wich may be seen as bullying, everybody has different opinions on it and if your not prepared for people to voice there options then maybe not join in?

over a year ago

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

I've never sent a pm to anyone I didn't already know off the forums...and if anyone sends me one off the forums that i dont know, and it could not of been posted on the thread...they just get deleted without a reply.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

People tend to just pm and block you.

Shithouse behaviour.

over a year ago

"That's a flounce that.

It's a forum.

TBH quite a bit of bullying does happen. in PM.

People tend to just pm and block you.

Shithouse behaviour. "

true

Post new Message to Thread