Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Thoughts on lockdown

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been watching the news, and a lot of people who rely on public profits appose the theirs, what are your thoughts on either keeping safe. or letting the economy to keep going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthern PowerhouseMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Close the pubs might be the only choice pay the staff and help the owners to survive but thats more public coffers.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

"Close the pubs might be the only choice pay the staff and help the owners to survive but thats more public coffers. "

Pubs, bars and restaurants only account for 3% of infections (pre 10pm curfew) according to Public Health England stats

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Lots of threads on short lockdown. It's the main quick strategy that we can implement that has known great success

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Close the pubs might be the only choice pay the staff and help the owners to survive but thats more public coffers. "

This money will have to be paid back.

Would you be so keen if you personally had to pay the wages of the local businesses whilst they are closed?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I have been watching the news, and a lot of people who rely on public profits appose the theirs, what are your thoughts on either keeping safe. or letting the economy to keep going "

For some it's literally the roof over their heads if the business folds, when it's based on bad science as it appears to with the gyms I can see why the owners of the independents are opposed..

Post new Message to Thread