Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

A question for those that have had corona

Jump to newest

By *ruebame OP   Man
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

I've overcome the dreadful covid 19 for those who have had this are you having any after affects I'm feeling rather tired and weak its been 4 weeks since I had it was wondering if others are having after effects

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Have a look for articles on Long Covid. Hope you kick it soon.

By *ruebame OP   Man
over a year ago

"Have a look for articles on Long Covid. Hope you kick it soon."

Will do thanks _naswingdress

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had it 6 months ago and still feel fatigued more than usual

over a year ago

I haven’t however two close friends have. Both are still finding that they tire far quicker than previous, one also has lost taste and smell again. It seems to have lingering effects

By *randmrsc30Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

One of my friends and her boyfriend had it they are both very very overweight, smokers, 30 and don’t exercise. They felt a bit poorly and tired with a loss of taste and smell but now just after two weeks older feel absolutely fine and back to normal! I would have thought it would have hit them harder!

It’s definitely made me less worried.

By *randmrsc30Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

They*

over a year ago

3 weeks then back to my normal fit as a butchers dog

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/20 17:29:00]

over a year ago

"One of my friends and her boyfriend had it they are both very very overweight, smokers, 30 and don’t exercise. They felt a bit poorly and tired with a loss of taste and smell but now just after two weeks older feel absolutely fine and back to normal! I would have thought it would have hit them harder!

It’s definitely made me less worried. "

My mrs has asthma and absolutely flew through it.

over a year ago

Iv got it now, in quarantine

over a year ago

"Iv got it now, in quarantine "

Just about to have chicken broth

over a year ago

We definately felt it for a while after but Mrs can be chalked up to her being pregnant

over a year ago

"I've overcome the dreadful covid 19 for those who have had this are you having any after affects I'm feeling rather tired and weak its been 4 weeks since I had it was wondering if others are having after effects "

I believe I had it back in January, and still feel very tired most days, lack of energy and everything seems to take it out of me.

I was never diagnosed with it... but 2 spells in hospital in the last 8 months is very unusual for me.

over a year ago

"Iv got it now, in quarantine "

God Dash, sorry to hear that. I hope you are going to get through it x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I've overcome the dreadful covid 19 for those who have had this are you having any after affects I'm feeling rather tired and weak its been 4 weeks since I had it was wondering if others are having after effects "
yes I suffered for ages after but have been totally fine since about end of Feb x

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"I've overcome the dreadful covid 19 for those who have had this are you having any after affects I'm feeling rather tired and weak its been 4 weeks since I had it was wondering if others are having after effects

I believe I had it back in January, and still feel very tired most days, lack of energy and everything seems to take it out of me.

I was never diagnosed with it... but 2 spells in hospital in the last 8 months is very unusual for me.

"

Did you get tested for anti bodies?

By *ass and kinkWoman
over a year ago

kinxville

I get tired often and lose my breath often

over a year ago

"I get tired often and lose my breath often "

That's only when you are perving

By *ass and kinkWoman
over a year ago

kinxville

"I get tired often and lose my breath often "

BTW, I had the virus back in March and was really really poorly with it.... so much so much daughter rang for an ambulance

By *ass and kinkWoman
over a year ago

kinxville

"I get tired often and lose my breath often

That's only when you are perving "

Ha ha you're a cheeky one you are...

over a year ago

"I get tired often and lose my breath often

That's only when you are perving

Ha ha you're a cheeky one you are... "

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

" yes I suffered for ages after but have been totally fine since about end of Feb x"

When do you think you had it ?

over a year ago

"I've overcome the dreadful covid 19 for those who have had this are you having any after affects I'm feeling rather tired and weak its been 4 weeks since I had it was wondering if others are having after effects

Did you get tested for anti bodies?"

Unfortunately not

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Late March for me and still tire easily

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Unfortunately not "

It may be worth asking for a blood test to confirm? Were the 2 hospital stays totally unrelated?

over a year ago

Unfortunately not

It may be worth asking for a blood test to confirm? Were the 2 hospital stays totally unrelated?"

Both for the same condition... exasperation of copd/astma

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

In our hospital you would definitely now be tested for antibodies it would be useful for you to know if you definitely have had it ?

I am sure if you run it past your GP he would arrange

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Trouble with having a nasty virus like covid19 you could end up with ME ,i cought ME a few years back after a bad flu ,took ages for doctors to decide i had it, i was constantly tired lacked energy and slept alot..

over a year ago

"Trouble with having a nasty virus like covid19 you could end up with ME ,i cought ME a few years back after a bad flu ,took ages for doctors to decide i had it, i was constantly tired lacked energy and slept alot.."

That's what I want to do, but can't sleep when I go to bed... during the day its difficult as I have a young ankle biter that craves my undivided attention

By *tephanie50TV/TS
over a year ago

redditch

I had it for 3/4 weeks back in march... and I still have a rattle in my lungs when I get out of breath.

over a year ago

Interestingly I have 2 friends who now have long covid and both of them are in their thirties and healthy with no understanding conditions but really struggling.

Where as my friends dad Who is 63 with diabetes has recovered fine with no lasting effects although he was wiped out for about 10 days. And another friend Who is Mid sixties and again even though was poorly for about 10 days is now fine. Just from Anecdotal evidence Its seems to be younger people Who don't seem to get as sick with the virus as my older friends but have longer side effects.

By *ruebame OP   Man
over a year ago

Thank you all for your comments seems to affect most people for a while after dash hope you don't have it to bad mate

over a year ago

All 5 of us had it around Easter (I work in the NHS!)

It took us all between 3-6 weeks before we all felt anywhere like back to normal

By *ruebame OP   Man
over a year ago

"All 5 of us had it around Easter (I work in the NHS!)

It took us all between 3-6 weeks before we all felt anywhere like back to normal"

By *rmootMan
over a year ago

Horsforth

Had Covid and it was confirmed with antibody test at a later date due to my job. I never get ill with anything and am usually fit and well. However it knocked me on my arse. Really ill for around 3 days. Gradually started getting better each day from around day 4. Took 2 weeks to feel anything like normal. No medication required. Just slept a lot.

To me it felt like a really bad flu mixed with a hangover. Really wasn't pleasant, however I luckily needed no medication or doctor intervention.

By *edGrayCouple
over a year ago

Swindon

I have lost my sense of smell and taste. Everything smells and tastes of sour milk.

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

"In our hospital you would definitely now be tested for antibodies it would be useful for you to know if you definitely have had it ?

I am sure if you run it past your GP he would arrange

"

Would it be useful? Having had it doesn’t necessarily mean you will never get it again

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

You look pale in your profile pic op, a good feast and a sunbed session should have you back to normal

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

You look pale in your profile pic op, a good feast and a sunbed session should have you back to normal "

Unfortunately it's not as easy as that. As I posted previously I have been a nurse for nearly 30 years and we are seeing many long term effects with heart and lung damage , blood clots as well as muscle pains . These can all be devastating long term effects

By *asmartsCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Pretty much the same and even four weeks later my running isn’t quite what it was

over a year ago

Wife’s had it

But I haven’t

I self isolated for 2 weeks

Post new Message to Thread