Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Non believers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can we just round up the non believers, the covidiots and general morons who think that coronavirus is not real or it won't happen to them, remove their mobiles and just push them all into a deep pit to rot!!

Oh hey problem solved and the case number would probably stop rising at such an exotential rate! In time the virus would die off of its own accord hopefully as no one would be soo stupid to keep breaking the rules.

God I'm good at this I'm gonna run for pm no wait PRESIDENT!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Just for the record, news from Northern Ireland

"As of Saturday, 134 Covid patients were being treated in hospital, with 19 in intensive care and 11 on ventilators."

Over 900 tested positive innthe last 24 hours

But apparently it's all in their imagination and all need is a paracetamol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not sure you would get many votes

over a year ago

"Can we just round up the non believers, the covidiots and general morons who think that coronavirus is not real or it won't happen to them, remove their mobiles and just push them all into a deep pit to rot!!

Oh hey problem solved and the case number would probably stop rising at such an exotential rate! In time the virus would die off of its own accord hopefully as no one would be soo stupid to keep breaking the rules.

God I'm good at this I'm gonna run for pm no wait PRESIDENT!! "

A bit harsh lol, we could just let them roam free in a designate fenced area called Covidiotshire and see how they all get on.

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"Can we just round up the non believers, the covidiots and general morons who think that coronavirus is not real or it won't happen to them, remove their mobiles and just push them all into a deep pit to rot!!

God I'm good at this I'm gonna run for pm no wait PRESIDENT!! "

am on my way for my 3rd test in the last 4 days as I have a 17 year old in the next room with. it is real believe me.

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

God I'm good at this I'm gonna run for pm no wait PRESIDENT!! am on my way for my 3rd test in the last 4 days as I have a 17 year old in the next room with. it is real believe me. "

Is it really necessary to have a test every day you need to isolate anyway.

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

I know its weird. I did laugh with one of the nurses over that. wasnt my doing they keep calling me in.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/20 21:22:31]

over a year ago

Today I watched the joy of someone winning the french tennis open. She didn't have a thought that oooooh I'd better put my mask on. No her first thought was to rush into the 1000 or so people allowed there and hug and celebrate with her coach and father.

Jurgen Klopps and all the other managers first thought when his team wins is to celebrate with his coaching staff, the goal scorer to celebrate with is team mates. No what you are trying to suppress with your statement is the joy of life, of being with your friends and mates and if that is what we have to do them most of us will say, fuck life, it's not worth living. If that makes me a covidiot then so be it. Anyone that tries to suppress the joy nust come along and round me up and do whatever you want to do because I do not accept that human beings can be made to suppress their joy and have a basic need to enjoy the company of their mates and other people. It's a shared necessity.

over a year ago

"Today I watched the joy of someone winning the french tennis open. She didn't have a thought that oooooh I'd better put my mask on. No her first thought was to rush into the 1000 or so people allowed there and hug and celebrate with her coach and father.

Jurgen Klopps and all the other managers first thought when his team wins is to celebrate with his coaching staff, the goal scorer to celebrate with is team mates. No what you are trying to suppress with your statement is the joy of life, of being with your friends and mates and if that is what we have to do them most of us will say, fuck life, it's not worth living. If that makes me a covidiot then so be it. Anyone that tries to suppress the joy nust come along and round me up and do whatever you want to do because I do not accept that human beings can be made to suppress their joy and have a basic need to enjoy the company of their mates and other people. It's a shared necessity.

"

Well said, I love this post Xx

over a year ago

"Today I watched the joy of someone winning the french tennis open. She didn't have a thought that oooooh I'd better put my mask on. No her first thought was to rush into the 1000 or so people allowed there and hug and celebrate with her coach and father.

"

over a year ago

"

Life is for living, if you can’t live it give up ?

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Life is for living, if you can’t live it give up ?"

Exactly....still living mine.....

over a year ago

Exactly....still living mine..... "

Yes I'm living mine too, in moderation and trying to be fairly careful too but not letting it rule my life.

over a year ago

Exactly....still living mine.....

Yes I'm living mine too, in moderation and trying to be fairly careful too but not letting it rule my life."

Me too, this lunacy has gone too far.

Eva X

By *llabouttheladyMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

You’ll not be feeling much joy if you catch the fucker, believe me, it’s not a nice few days.

I say if, it’s not if, it’s when.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sooo bored waiting for result but self isolating after my mobile went ping lol

over a year ago

jm 1 of the thousands thats lost a close relative to covid

so those that think its nothing dream on

relative was responding to treatment hopes built up they were getting better 2/1/2 hours later had gained their angel wings its been a horrendous few months

so stay safe everyone

over a year ago

God I'm good at this I'm gonna run for pm no wait PRESIDENT!!

A bit harsh lol, we could just let them roam free in a designate fenced area called Covidiotshire and see how they all get on. "

Probably no different than you is what the stats suggest.

Post new Message to Thread