Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Pandemic

Jump to newest

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

The real pandemic is metabolic syndrome. Obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, autoimmunes etc; these slaughter people prematurely.

What we are witnessing is a destruction of economies on a massive scale.Those who still believe the casualties from Covid are huge numbers and a lot of them could have been prevented are gonna wake up in a not very distant future to a very different reality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"The real pandemic is metabolic syndrome. Obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, autoimmunes etc; these slaughter people prematurely.

What we are witnessing is a destruction of economies on a massive scale.Those who still believe the casualties from Covid are huge numbers and a lot of them could have been prevented are gonna wake up in a not very distant future to a very different reality.

"

And the next big shortage is going to be tin foil

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"The real pandemic is metabolic syndrome. Obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, autoimmunes etc; these slaughter people prematurely.

And the next big shortage is going to be tin foil"

I honestly hope you are right.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive thought for a while this is all about Economic Warfare

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

To help sort out the obesity problem we should have lock down where all food outlets are forced to close for two weeks. Only those with a medical exemption are allowed to by food. A medical exemption would be granted to those who need food, ie those who are a healthy weight. Imagine how many lives this would save if we had a few of these lock downs.

over a year ago

This has been mentioned a few times, only to be met with a loads of following posts saying it's just not our fault , it's really hard to lose weight, then the sympathetic reply. Mostly from members who are most vocal in condemnation of anyone who challenges the covid narrative saying they are nieve/stupid/selfish, the narrative of "I'm wearing a mask to protect you" could simply be replaced with " I'm taking your donut or even your cigarette away to protect you"

By *eeker of truthMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"This has been mentioned a few times, only to be met with a loads of following posts saying it's just not our fault , it's really hard to lose weight, then the sympathetic reply. Mostly from members who are most vocal in condemnation of anyone who challenges the covid narrative saying they are nieve/stupid/selfish, the narrative of "I'm wearing a mask to protect you" could simply be replaced with " I'm taking your donut or even your cigarette away to protect you"

"

over a year ago

funny you should mention smoking cigarettes... i always thought it was amazing how quickly and compliantly the whole nation took to the smoking indoor ban. And its been that way for decades. There was a tiny whimper of protest from smoking groups but people would be shocked to see someone light up somewhere they are not supposed to... why are masks so different and diversive

over a year ago

.. decade and a half ish (2007)

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"To help sort out the obesity problem we should have lock down where all food outlets are forced to close for two weeks. Only those with a medical exemption are allowed to by food. A medical exemption would be granted to those who need food, ie those who are a healthy weight. Imagine how many lives this would save if we had a few of these lock downs. "

Serously,?

over a year ago

"funny you should mention smoking cigarettes... i always thought it was amazing how quickly and compliantly the whole nation took to the smoking indoor ban. And its been that way for decades. There was a tiny whimper of protest from smoking groups but people would be shocked to see someone light up somewhere they are not supposed to... why are masks so different and diversive"

I think it might be because you still have a choice, you can smoke, but in a certain place. Although smoking is bad for you it is still allowed, again it's the choice bit that brings people onboard. The mask wearing has been brought in and the evidence not presented in a clear informed manor. If you read through the government guidelines there is no specification for the type of mask, it's a face covering of any sort. How can you provide a set of evidence when the face covering is so massively diverse. People focus in on the visual symbol of a wearing a mask, yet really more significant help would be cleaning your hands more, not more touching and adjusting a face covering and mostly ignoring your hands.

If you want people on board with the message, show your evidence and reasoning.

Post new Message to Thread