FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Remdesivir - Seems Trumpy didn't buy it all (going to upset the Conspiricists lol)

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

'The European Commission says it has sealed a deal with pharmaceutical company Gilead to buy 500,000 treatment courses of remdesivir.

The European Union’s executive arm said the joint procurement contract has been signed by 36 participants including all 27 EU countries and the UK. The agreement will allow countries to purchase the drug for immediate use and stockpiling needs, Gilead said.'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think his speedy recovery was more to do with the renogen? As yet unapproved therapy.

There's several companies using similar tech that look very very promising.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Great news. I've forgotten how long the USA administration had secured their more exclusive supply for. As much of the EU is now suffering increases in infection levels, this will be a great further treatment option.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

He pumped $450 million into regeneron instead and is promoting that as the thing that cured him

over a year ago

"I think his speedy recovery was more to do with the renogen? As yet unapproved therapy.

There's several companies using similar tech that look very very promising. "

News says he was treated with Dexamethasone, remdesivir, Regeneron.

over a year ago

"He pumped $450 million into regeneron instead and is promoting that as the thing that cured him "

hahaha that would make sense.

over a year ago

"I think his speedy recovery was more to do with the renogen? As yet unapproved therapy.

There's several companies using similar tech that look very very promising.

News says he was treated with Dexamethasone, remdesivir, Regeneron.

"

That's the one, the antibody serum tech from several companies has had some very promising results, combined with an anti vital it looks like it might be a very good therapy

over a year ago

"He pumped $450 million into regeneron instead and is promoting that as the thing that cured him "

And he said it will be given free to everyone who needs it in the US...reelection promise to buy votes,then forgotten about in a months time me thinks..

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

There's several companies using similar tech that look very very promising. "

I hope it works great for all of us.

The thing is to use the president as a guinea pig is high risk it might have killed him,maybe this was the doctors plan and it backfired just a thought.

If it has worked with no side effects lets get it quick so we can get the economy moving.

Trump will export to us before Europe a great win for Brexit

over a year ago

There's several companies using similar tech that look very very promising. I hope it works great for all of us.

The thing is to use the president as a guinea pig is high risk it might have killed him,maybe this was the doctors plan and it backfired just a thought.

If it has worked with no side effects lets get it quick so we can get the economy moving.

Trump will export to us before Europe a great win for Brexit"

The European Deal also has the UK as a Signatory.

Post new Message to Thread