Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Jimmy Krankie ( Scotland )

Jump to newest

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Did I hear Jimmie Krankie right, did she say no booze in the central belt but get out there and start fucking ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Did I hear Jimmie Krankie right, did she say no booze in the central belt but get out there and start fucking ?"

No fucking allowed.

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Did I hear Jimmie Krankie right, did she say no booze in the central belt but get out there and start fucking ?

No fucking allowed."

How about social distance wanking ?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"Did I hear Jimmie Krankie right, did she say no booze in the central belt but get out there and start fucking ?

No fucking allowed.

How about social distance wanking ? "

Nooooooooooo! She's not my type at all.

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

No fucking allowed.

How about social distance wanking ?

Nooooooooooo! She's not my type at all."

Shes Alex Salmond’s type, a female with a pulse !

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Did I hear Jimmie Krankie right, did she say no booze in the central belt but get out there and start fucking ?"

Classy.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I fancy The Sturge.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

So original...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When someone starts by referring to Nicola Sturgeon as Jimmy krankie, you just know not to take them seriously

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"When someone starts by referring to Nicola Sturgeon as Jimmy krankie, you just know not to take them seriously "

Trust me I never take her seriously, she clearly trusts the people of the central belt with her no alcohol lockdown.

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

As long don't have to fuck wee Jimmy Krankie, I don't care!

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

It’s fabdabydosy! Let’s get trump to build a big wall across the middle of uk out of ice separating the north. Covid problem solved. We can use the hs2 money and pressure wash anyone who sounds northern ( or Scottish) with bleach. It’s all about radical ( but simple) solutions now. Problem solved,

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

May I offer my services as bleach pressure washer

I can just imagine jet washing wee Jimmy. I'd have to put a ball gag on her first

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

People are turning on each other... north versus south ( we all secretly think get your act together northerners in the south don’t we) if you look through forums you can see the attitudes and arguments brewing out of frustration. We all have our personal take on this but in the end we are all in this together... country, region, town, village, bus, tube or even those little carts they use to travel around on in the north. We need to cling film wrap students and stop Scottish people from wearing kilts that allow for drafty covid infections. I will have a think and add some more quick win solutions. We can beat this !

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"As long don't have to fuck wee Jimmy Krankie, I don't care! "

Dont worry.

I'm sure she's isnt too keen.l herself

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"When someone starts by referring to Nicola Sturgeon as Jimmy krankie, you just know not to take them seriously

Trust me I never take her seriously, she clearly trusts the people of the central belt with her no alcohol lockdown."

And bj trusts the north

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"People are turning on each other... north versus south ( we all secretly think get your act together northerners in the south don’t we) if you look through forums you can see the attitudes and arguments brewing out of frustration. We all have our personal take on this but in the end we are all in this together... country, region, town, village, bus, tube or even those little carts they use to travel around on in the north. We need to cling film wrap students and stop Scottish people from wearing kilts that allow for drafty covid infections. I will have a think and add some more quick win solutions. We can beat this ! "

Yeah it's unedifying and unhelpful and no it's not a conspiracy to divide and conquer. It's a bunch of people who have zero experience of a pandemic trying their best to find a way through to the other side, to a healthy and safe life for all. So for everyone who takes cheap shots... Have a think... A proper think of what you would do to slow down and manage the spread of infections and deaths that will surely follow.

I don't know a solution but I do know going out and spreading infection is working against any solution, providing false track and trace and not staying isolated and not getting tested is working against any solution. Stronger together.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I'd trust Jimmie Krankie over the person who was instructed to apologise to the Scottish people for lying about the Scottish revenue from oil in the event of independence.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"People are turning on each other... north versus south"

Ah, the old divide and conquer trick. The last bastion of the terminally incompetent "leaders" who have run out of ideas.

And after all this, what's the betting that, surprise sur-fucking-prise, there'll be no money left for this much-vaunted Northern Powerhouse? Because we had to spend the 8 quid we had earmarked for it on keeping you stupid northerners in your place....

over a year ago

No fucking allowed.

How about social distance wanking ? "

I’m sure I heard her say soggy biscuit was exempt

By *layfull pairingCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Didn’t she say something about only being able to sit outside pubs to drink ? In Scotland...in winter.... Or did I just make that up in my head ?

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"When someone starts by referring to Nicola Sturgeon as Jimmy krankie, you just know not to take them seriously

Trust me I never take her seriously, she clearly trusts the people of the central belt with her no alcohol lockdown."

Very odd that a person from Leeds feels the need to have such a negative opinion about the First Minister of Scotland.

As an Englishman living in Scotland for 20 years, voted No in Indy Ref and having never voted SNP, I have to say that Nicola Sturgeon is head and shoulders above the other leaders in Scotland and probably all those at Westminster too.

But keep up the Krankies references if it makes you feel good about yourself...If that's the best you can come out with then it really shows you for who you are. It's really quite pathetic when your comments don't go above a swipe at someone's appearance.

over a year ago

"Didn’t she say something about only being able to sit outside pubs to drink ? In Scotland...in winter.... Or did I just make that up in my head ? "

Lol I heard that and was thinking the same it’s bloody cold up there in winter!

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"Didn’t she say something about only being able to sit outside pubs to drink ? In Scotland...in winter.... Or did I just make that up in my head ?

Lol I heard that and was thinking the same it’s bloody cold up there in winter! "

Northerners and Scots have balls -Unlike the southern softies.

For the record, december avg. Portsmouth 9c, Edinburgh 7c.

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Trust me I never take her seriously, she clearly trusts the people of the central belt with her no alcohol lockdown.

Very odd that a person from Leeds feels the need to have such a negative opinion about the First Minister of Scotland.

As an Englishman living in Scotland for 20 years, voted No in Indy Ref and having never voted SNP, I have to say that Nicola Sturgeon is head and shoulders above the other leaders in Scotland and probably all those at Westminster too.

But keep up the Krankies references if it makes you feel good about yourself...If that's the best you can come out with then it really shows you for who you are. It's really quite pathetic when your comments don't go above a swipe at someone's appearance."

Beat me to it

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

But keep up the Krankies references if it makes you feel good about yourself...If that's the best you can come out with then it really shows you for who you are. It's really quite pathetic when your comments don't go above a swipe at someone's appearance.

Beat me to it "

But I love poking fun at political figures. Why so touchy about her! I like to poke fun at pretty much every leader when they do poor for the people

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Beat me to it

But I love poking fun at political figures. Why so touchy about her! I like to poke fun at pretty much every leader when they do poor for the people "

You must have a field day with boris then

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Beat me to it

But I love poking fun at political figures. Why so touchy about her! I like to poke fun at pretty much every leader when they do poor for the people

You must have a field day with boris then"

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, only more hair

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Beat me to it

But I love poking fun at political figures. Why so touchy about her! I like to poke fun at pretty much every leader when they do poor for the people "

I admire your dedication to something. Maybe focus your dedication on something more useful?

Going by your location, I expect you know very little about Nicola Sturgeon. Her decisions really don't impact your life. Why is it that significantly more people in Scotland are giving NS positive feedback than votes SNP if she is doing poor.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Beat me to it

She's special obvs

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Beat me to it

I admire your dedication to something. Maybe focus your dedication on something more useful?

Going by your location, I expect you know very little about Nicola Sturgeon. Her decisions really don't impact your life. Why is it that significantly more people in Scotland are giving NS positive feedback than votes SNP if she is doing poor."

Ooops wrong there! Having a lot of family in Scotland and being a very frequent visitor, she does affect me! They say she plays on nationalism, forgetting the debt, social services and education problems

over a year ago

Beat me to it

Going by your location, I expect you know very little about Nicola Sturgeon. Her decisions really don't impact your life. Why is it that significantly more people in Scotland are giving NS positive feedback than votes SNP if she is doing poor."

Many of my friends in Auchterarder have now lost their jobs, being paid off or given redundancy due to having worked at Gleneagles hotel and the effects of steps taken by the above Nicola Sturgeon, obviously Covid-19 is the problem, but so many foolish rules being made by the Scottish Parliament (SNP)

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Why be derogatory about how she looks? she's a normal woman. Typical mysogony

over a year ago

Unfortunately everytime she speaks, to me it sounds like a mix of flipper and lassie, makes no sense at all

By *un4us2getherCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Unfortunately everytime she speaks, to me it sounds like a mix of flipper and lassie, makes no sense at all"

That because your tuned into bumbling boris.

By *lixerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"When someone starts by referring to Nicola Sturgeon as Jimmy krankie, you just know not to take them seriously "

Exactly. It was shite patter 20 years ago and it's stale shite now.

By *ostafunMan
over a year ago

near ipswich

Exactly. It was shite patter 20 years ago and it's stale shite now. "

So i guess you think she is fandabbydozy

over a year ago

"Unfortunately everytime she speaks, to me it sounds like a mix of flipper and lassie, makes no sense at all"

Her announcements have been clear and concise

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

"Why be derogatory about how she looks? she's a normal woman. Typical mysogony "

OK. Boris has the crappest hair in the uk! No misogyny here

over a year ago

We will see how funny you find it when you follow our lead up here......again!

What’s worse slagging off a half decent leader from up here or silently condoning a complete dickhead down there? Who is clearly very out of his depth and failing miserably on all aspects of his job

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

"We will see how funny you find it when you follow our lead up here......again!

What’s worse slagging off a half decent leader from up here or silently condoning a complete dickhead down there? Who is clearly very out of his depth and failing miserably on all aspects of his job

"

I'll tell you what's worse!

When your not allowed to make fun of a leader or say anything bad about them. There's a name for it

over a year ago

When your not allowed to make fun of a leader or say anything bad about them. There's a name for it "

Puerile?

By *leur de lisWoman
over a year ago

Buxton

No fucking allowed."

Unless you are called Salmon and there will be a cover up.

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

When your not allowed to make fun of a leader or say anything bad about them. There's a name for it

Puerile?"

I'll give you a clue

Think secret police etc.

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

But keep up the Krankies references if it makes you feel good about yourself...If that's the best you can come out with then it really shows you for who you are. It's really quite pathetic when your comments don't go above a swipe at someone's appearance."

Richard, keep putting the pictures of women sucking your BBC on your profile it clearly makes you feel good about yourself

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Exactly. It was shite patter 20 years ago and it's stale shite now. "

Looks like your still wearing your leather jacket from 20 years ago, handy for keeping your tins of Tennants in when walking back from the off-licence

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

Exactly. It was shite patter 20 years ago and it's stale shite now.

Looks like your still wearing your leather jacket from 20 years ago, handy for keeping your tins of Tennants in when walking back from the off-licence "

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Why be derogatory about how she looks? she's a normal woman. Typical mysogony "

Normal? No! She’s a politician!

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Why be derogatory about how she looks? she's a normal woman. Typical mysogony

Normal? No! She’s a politician!"

She's a normal looking woman

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

And what will your opinion be on bumbling boris...when he puts total lockdowns back in place???

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Why be derogatory about how she looks? she's a normal woman. Typical mysogony

Normal? No! She’s a politician!

She's a normal looking woman "

Agreed. Cunning lot your politicians, they look like us but they think on a completely different wavelength.

over a year ago

im not fond of her but she has a name just like the rest of us or shall we go round calling forum members who annoy us names too ?? she's a strong woman and i think alot see that as a threat ...

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"im not fond of her but she has a name just like the rest of us or shall we go round calling forum members who annoy us names too ?? she's a strong woman and i think alot see that as a threat ..."

I'm jealous of her shoe collection

over a year ago

"Didn’t she say something about only being able to sit outside pubs to drink ? In Scotland...in winter.... Or did I just make that up in my head ?

Lol I heard that and was thinking the same it’s bloody cold up there in winter!

Northerners and Scots have balls -Unlike the southern softies.

For the record, december avg. Portsmouth 9c, Edinburgh 7c."

And the south has significantly more sunshine hours

Post new Message to Thread