Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Would you touch others through plastic?

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Would you touch others through a flexible plastic type of material? Not cling film per se but a film that was transparent, flexible and transmitted movements.

It would need replacing or thorough cleaning afterwards.

What would you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

For the sake of the planet, I would prefer a material made from something not derived from petrochemicals.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

dorset

You mean a giant condom you put over your head and it covers you whole body.

Already been done, watch The Naked Gun.

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple
over a year ago

clwyd

All in one latex catsuit!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just passed through one of them between the tills in aldi...I hate rubbing against the buggers

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"For the sake of the planet, I would prefer a material made from something not derived from petrochemicals. "
Probably a lot of what you wear is made from petrochemicals

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"For the sake of the planet, I would prefer a material made from something not derived from petrochemicals. Probably a lot of what you wear is made from petrochemicals"

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

One grandparent did this during the lockdown, so she could still see her children.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It could divide a room or surround an enclosure. If people were naked, it would enhance the mood

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

in theory rubberists should be fine. gas masks should be popular.. pic of me (d) wearing one on fet

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"in theory rubberists should be fine. gas masks should be popular.. pic of me (d) wearing one on fet "

There are lots of options, I'm sure. The safest would be outdoors, I'd guess but winter isn't the ideal time. It could be done via a range of clothing and screening materials - the flexibile transparent materials instead of a wall, in essence. Any holes would breach safety measures that are achieved by having a sealed interface between different people.

I posted as I was curious how much people would find it stimulating to be able to 'touch' others through a flexible membrane. Dexter used to create very good sealed-off areas just using plastic sheeting. That would achieve transparency but only limited sensations, depending on the actual type of plastic.

Post new Message to Thread