Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Trump in drive by shocker

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He's been out in the car, driving about for a mile, waving to his fans.

He truly is a remarkable man.

I've left out my remarks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"He's been out in the car, driving about for a mile, waving to his fans.

I've left out my remarks "

Probably just as well not to comment! His Secret Service agents could be viewing this site right now and view you as a troublemaker!

over a year ago

Every dog has his day.

Which means my dog had a nice day yesterday so I don't know why you think I mean I would put an axe through someone's head. Why did you even think that?

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

As an American living with him as a leader for the past 4 years, not surprised

Some think he's faking but with 7 or 8 people close to him also testing positive, it's hard to say.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"As an American living with him as a leader for the past 4 years, not surprised

Some think he's faking but with 7 or 8 people close to him also testing positive, it's hard to say."

I can't see any reason at all to think he's faking it. There's just no upside for him.

He adores campaigning. He hasn't stopped for four years. It's one of his favourite things in the whole world. Why would he voluntarily take himself away from that four weeks before an election? It makes absolutely no sense.

I know there is the argument that he looked bad in his debate with Biden, but that implies that he cares about that. He is perfectly happy to take tough questions and lie, gaslight and attack his way out of them. His supporters love him for that.

What possible reason could there be for faking the illness? There are various downsides and no upsides at all.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

wow last time I heard he was in hospital. He just can't rest... maybe this is a good thing!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I've left out my remarks

Probably just as well not to comment! His Secret Service agents could be viewing this site right now and view you as a troublemaker! "

jeez his secret service must be darn busy surveying the billions Trump fans over the world singing his praises lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some think he's faking but with 7 or 8 people close to him also testing positive, it's hard to say.

I can't see any reason at all to think he's faking it. There's just no upside for him.

He adores campaigning. He hasn't stopped for four years. It's one of his favourite things in the whole world. Why would he voluntarily take himself away from that four weeks before an election? It makes absolutely no sense.

I know there is the argument that he looked bad in his debate with Biden, but that implies that he cares about that. He is perfectly happy to take tough questions and lie, gaslight and attack his way out of them. His supporters love him for that.

What possible reason could there be for faking the illness? There are various downsides and no upsides at all. "

If you can't see an upside then you are looking from the wrong side.

Sympathy vote

He got rid of the virus in double quick time....despite being geriatric and obese with heart condition. Wow! Look how tough he is...

He is being discharged today....

Everything is way too fast!!

He is and always has been a publicity seeking narcissist.

Trump has covid??.....FAKE NEWS??

over a year ago

And....he has been away for 4 days NOT 4 weeks. The publicity for this far outweighs any campaigning.

By *eeker of truthMan
over a year ago

Manchester

What possible reason could there be for faking the illness? There are various downsides and no upsides at all.

If you can't see an upside then you are looking from the wrong side.

Sympathy vote

He got rid of the virus in double quick time....despite being geriatric and obese with heart condition. Wow! Look how tough he is...

He is being discharged today....

Everything is way too fast!!

He is and always has been a publicity seeking narcissist.

Trump has covid??.....FAKE NEWS??"

If it was biden that had covid and people on here said hes faking it for sympathy vote then would get called a conspiracy theorist haha

maybe just maybe its not fake news and he does have covid and that hes proving what some people already know and that is for 99.6% of people the symptons are no worse that a cold or a mild flu.

Yes unfortunately it can be quite severe on the 0.4% of people but that doesn't justify all the draconian restrictions and lock downs. (Which has killed thousands and will kill many more and not to mention all the local small businesses that will be no more that people built up there entire lives.)

Definitely no need for plans to vaccinate the entire populations, just spend all those billions on support and helping that tiny percentage that is at risk from covid.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

What possible reason could there be for faking the illness? There are various downsides and no upsides at all. "

All has gone quiet on the tax avoidance now that trump has cover...

Convenient...

over a year ago

"As an American...

Some think he's faking but with 7 or 8 people close to him also testing positive, it's hard to say."

DON'T believe the hype. It's a presidential election and this is the most powerful job in the world (apparently).

Deep breath, look at the people you love, think of them.

Don't believe the hype. Spin doctors are the lowest form of life and that's all they are.

Can call you if you wanna talk x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Well the doctors treating him are furious he put his security detail at risk with his pointless drive by to wave at his supporters.

If it's true Typhoid Mary Don then went on a walkabout of the hospital to wish vets well then that doesn't make sense.

My personal opinion: his aide has covid and he panicked and demanded he have full testing and treatment to try and ward off covid. Notice no sign or mention of his wife.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

He loves putting himself first, as a good sociopath would. Why should he care if he puts others at risk, when he can feel some adulation, at their cost. The secret service guys are expendables to him

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

He went out for bleach and McDonald’s...

over a year ago

It's all been one big charade...I just home the electorate dont get suckered in by it...

By *astMidsCouple555Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

Hope this utter scumbag is annihilated in November. An absolute stain on humanity without a single redeeming feature.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I fought it and won

The sympathy vote

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I see it as stopping the fake news against him. He may well be very ill but it stops the other side taking advantage of it.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I see it as stopping the fake news against him. He may well be very ill but it stops the other side taking advantage of it. "

When you say fake news I think you meant to say..the truth.

over a year ago

I think it's completely ridiculous to imagine a whole team of medical staff are lying about his diagnosis and treatment for a relatively serious illness for him.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I think it's completely ridiculous to imagine a whole team of medical staff are lying about his diagnosis and treatment for a relatively serious illness for him.

"

When a man lies literally every time he opens his mouth,its not really a surprise when people distrust what he says.

over a year ago

"I think it's completely ridiculous to imagine a whole team of medical staff are lying about his diagnosis and treatment for a relatively serious illness for him.

When a man lies literally every time he opens his mouth,its not really a surprise when people distrust what he says."

I was talking about a massive team of doctors and experts who've been giving press conferences twice daily on his progress and treatment.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Covid? Completed it mate.

Don’t what the fuss was about.

Can see it now.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"

You assume they're ALLOWED to say otherwise. America is a dictatorship now. The reality is whatever the cheeto in chief says it is.

By *ove2lickJemWoman
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

Anyone else disappointed to find this didn't mean shooting and was just about a Weekend at Bernie's style tour?

He's genuinely a top shelf sociopath for putting all those staff at risk and now all have to isolate for his ego

over a year ago

You assume they're ALLOWED to say otherwise. America is a dictatorship now. The reality is whatever the cheeto in chief says it is. "

Oh well in that case, covid is a conspiracy, 911, UFOs have taken over, David icke was right all along.

Have a day off

over a year ago

Apparently bomb proof and chemical attack proof apart from the idiot sat inside it!

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"I see it as stopping the fake news against him. He may well be very ill but it stops the other side taking advantage of it.

When you say fake news I think you meant to say..the truth."

Don’t listen to most of the news as it’s also tweaked to suit someone.

He just calls them out on it. Don’t live in a fool’s paradise believing all that you hear or read is true.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I see it as stopping the fake news against him. He may well be very ill but it stops the other side taking advantage of it.

He just calls them out on it. Don’t live in a fool’s paradise believing all that you hear or read is true. "

A post about trump drowning in irony.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

He is a giggle. Always full of silly surprises.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I see it as stopping the fake news against him. He may well be very ill but it stops the other side taking advantage of it. "

They haven't..

Which you could never imagine him not doing..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

He just calls them out on it. Don’t live in a fool’s paradise believing all that you hear or read is true. "

So where do you get your 'news about trump' from?

over a year ago

He just calls them out on it. Don’t live in a fool’s paradise believing all that you hear or read is true.

So where do you get your 'news about trump' from?"

That's the problem the media have created for themselves by being so polarised and bias, they've created an entire raft of society that no longer believes them on anything they write.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

That's the problem the media have created for themselves by being so polarised and bias, they've created an entire raft of society that no longer believes them on anything they write."

I think you will find its trump who has helped to polarise the country.

over a year ago

That's the problem the media have created for themselves by being so polarised and bias, they've created an entire raft of society that no longer believes them on anything they write.

I think you will find its trump who has helped to polarise the country."

It's been process over decades but I'll agree with you that trump has speeded the process up, he wouldn't have been elected without the process already being somewhat done the lines already though

By *inecrestMan
over a year ago

West Yorks

He's probably been taking lessons in presentation from his "very good friend" Kim Jong Il.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

He will ‘shake it off’ quickly and then either advocate the amazing new treatment he had (with a kick back from said pharmaceutical co) or he will then have ‘proof’ that it’s nothing to worry about and open the states up totally to again make him more money.

over a year ago

He will ‘shake it off’ quickly and then either advocate the amazing new treatment he had (with a kick back from said pharmaceutical co) or he will then have ‘proof’ that it’s nothing to worry about and open the states up totally to again make him more money. "

And gain some voter sympathy as a bonus.

I'm not saying it's faked. But if he was to fake it. Now would be the optimal time.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

It's been process over decades but I'll agree with you that trump has speeded the process up, he wouldn't have been elected without the process already being somewhat done the lines already though "

The media there and here,on the whole, is there to promote the interests of the rich and wealthy.

It's only when some have turned against him,that trump has seen to question it.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He will ‘shake it off’ quickly and then either advocate the amazing new treatment he had (with a kick back from said pharmaceutical co) or he will then have ‘proof’ that it’s nothing to worry about and open the states up totally to again make him more money. "

He will sell it as 'I was able to beat it'

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"

He will sell it as 'I was able to beat it'"

Currently he is saying he 'understands it more'

over a year ago

It's been process over decades but I'll agree with you that trump has speeded the process up, he wouldn't have been elected without the process already being somewhat done the lines already though

The media there and here,on the whole, is there to promote the interests of the rich and wealthy.

It's only when some have turned against him,that trump has seen to question it."

The main stream media is all owned by billionaires and most of them operate at a loss so yes I'm inclined to agree with you.

They certainly need some serious regulation

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"

They certainly need some serious regulation"

Why would you regulate the very thing that serves your purpose?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

It's only when some have turned against him,that trump has seen to question it.

The main stream media is all owned by billionaires and most of them operate at a loss so yes I'm inclined to agree with you.

They certainly need some serious regulation"

Well boris wants an ex daily mail editor so its looking good.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"

Why would you regulate the very thing that serves your purpose?"

Ofcom is supposed to be independent.

With the emphasis on 'supposed'.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

That's the problem the media have created for themselves by being so polarised and bias, they've created an entire raft of society that no longer believes them on anything they write."

True..

When it's shown that both sides lie then the truth is lost, at such times as this then there are very real consequences..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

Why would you regulate the very thing that serves your purpose?"

No side should benefit from a weak regulatory system and subsequently no side should benefit..

This government scrapped Levinson 2..

When such things become a tool of the political party or to protect those who benefit from funding said then we are in a parlous state of affairs..

over a year ago

Doesnt it take approx 5 to 7 days since 1st symptoms start for the serious side effects that requires hospital kick in?

Sure that was the case with bojo.

If that's roughly right then he won't know yet if he's 1 of the 0.4% who have that level of reaction?

KJ

over a year ago

Probably man flu

over a year ago

I highly doubt the drivers cabin is in any way connected to the presidents except via intercom, come on people he ain't driving around in an old Audi

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I highly doubt the drivers cabin is in any way connected to the presidents except via intercom, come on people he ain't driving around in an old Audi "

They have to be able to jump into the back to protect the president, so I'd imagine the cabin at the front is connected somehow. I'm also sure that the experts who decried it as dangerous will know how the presidential vehicle is constructed.

over a year ago

"I highly doubt the drivers cabin is in any way connected to the presidents except via intercom, come on people he ain't driving around in an old Audi

They have to be able to jump into the back to protect the president, so I'd imagine the cabin at the front is connected somehow. I'm also sure that the experts who decried it as dangerous will know how the presidential vehicle is constructed. "

It's bullet proof,bomb proof and even chemical attack proof, what on earth would they need to jump into the back to save him from?.

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I haven't felt such joy and relief since Boris Johnson entered no 10 again after his own near death experience

Only joking

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I highly doubt the drivers cabin is in any way connected to the presidents except via intercom, come on people he ain't driving around in an old Audi

They have to be able to jump into the back to protect the president, so I'd imagine the cabin at the front is connected somehow. I'm also sure that the experts who decried it as dangerous will know how the presidential vehicle is constructed. .

It's bullet proof,bomb proof and even chemical attack proof, what on earth would they need to jump into the back to save him from?."

The Titanic was unsinkable. And it being so impregnable makes it so much higher risk for Covid transmission between occupants.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

There seems to be more outcry than the Mp going to and from London with it on the train.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"There seems to be more outcry than the Mp going to and from London with it on the train. "

Probslly something to do with him being the president of America?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Well on the one hand, he's difficult to like, and been a bit of a dick.

But, from another viewpoint, he's gone for a 1mile drive in a hermetically sealed car and not spread his germs to anyone else. And if that's the worst that anyone's done.. That's very far from the worst. Sometimes in our rush to judge we get a little carried away and lose perspective.

Now I could list 99 other things he's done which are horrific but not sure going for a drive is all that terrible.

over a year ago

"

I totally agree. It's crazy talk.

It's lazy talk.

It's nasty talk.

It's Nazi talk.

Oh yeah, that's where I've seen it before.

That wasn't "a whole team if medical staff" willing to give up their lives, that was a whole country being swept away by someone.

Am I suggesting Trump is in the same league as Hitler? Yes.

An I suggesting Americans are susceptible to someone who talks loudly? YES.

AM I IN THE RUNNING ON THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? A VOTE FOR ME IS S VOTE FOR FREE.

FREE MCDONALD'S.

Probably just won this thing.

over a year ago

They have to be able to jump into the back to protect the president, so I'd imagine the cabin at the front is connected somehow. I'm also sure that the experts who decried it as dangerous will know how the presidential vehicle is constructed. .

It's bullet proof,bomb proof and even chemical attack proof, what on earth would they need to jump into the back to save him from?.

The Titanic was unsinkable. And it being so impregnable makes it so much higher risk for Covid transmission between occupants. "

If they've gone to the trouble of hermetically sealing the car from chemical or gas attack I'm pretty sure they'll have done the same for the drivers cabin to occupants cabin, hell was there even a driver? The car can be remotely driven according to the internet

over a year ago

Do you not know that the car has been able to sustain life in a lake for s very long time?

over a year ago

I've left out my remarks

But, from another viewpoint, he's gone for a 1mile drive in a hermetically sealed car and not spread his germs to anyone else. And if that's the worst that anyone's done.. That's very far from the worst. Sometimes in our rush to judge we get a little carried away and lose perspective.

Now I could list 99 other things he's done which are horrific but not sure going for a drive is all that terrible."

Yah exactly. The press make a big deal of this, while ignoring all the other much worse shit.

over a year ago

"He went out for bleach and McDonald’s..."

Apparently he is now vapong dettol.....

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"There seems to be more outcry than the Mp going to and from London with it on the train.

Probslly something to do with him being the president of America?"

And not on public transportation and my guess is the people in the car knew he had covid.

By *incskittenWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've left out my remarks

Now I could list 99 other things he's done which are horrific but not sure going for a drive is all that terrible."

He's been supposedly diagnosed with covid! Shouldn't he be in isolation?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"There seems to be more outcry than the Mp going to and from London with it on the train.

Probslly something to do with him being the president of America?

And not on public transportation and my guess is the people in the car knew he had covid. "

Not really the point tbh.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Do you have to isolate in the US?

Seems a bit of a bitter pill to swallow if you have to isolate and the Potus is joyriding about.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Just in... He was out dogging... Phew

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

I have a 20watt light bulb that is brighter that the Donald . Keep leading by example

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

I've left out my remarks

Now I could list 99 other things he's done which are horrific but not sure going for a drive is all that terrible.

He's been supposedly diagnosed with covid! Shouldn't he be in isolation? "

Yes he should. But how many others have been notified they have a positive test and break isolation...? Something like 80 %?

As I wrote. I'm not saying he should have done it... Or that he isn't some of the things people call him. I'm saying of all the news and of all the things he has done. Taking a 1mile drive in a hermetically sealed unit isn't that bad, and this is more of an indication of us pandering to the mainstream media than an amazing news story.

By *incskittenWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've left out my remarks

Yes he should. But how many others have been notified they have a positive test and break isolation...? Something like 80 %?

As I wrote. I'm not saying he should have done it... Or that he isn't some of the things people call him. I'm saying of all the news and of all the things he has done. Taking a 1mile drive in a hermetically sealed unit isn't that bad, and this is more of an indication of us pandering to the mainstream media than an amazing news story. "

This thread is about a covid patient leaving the hospital he's being treated in.

As one of the most powerful men in the world shouldn't he lead by example and at least have an ounce of sensibility ?

No because it's all about him... i personally dont think he even has covid. Its all a publicity stunt.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I've left out my remarks

As I wrote. I'm not saying he should have done it... Or that he isn't some of the things people call him. I'm saying of all the news and of all the things he has done. Taking a 1mile drive in a hermetically sealed unit isn't that bad, and this is more of an indication of us pandering to the mainstream media than an amazing news story.

This thread is about a covid patient leaving the hospital he's being treated in.

As one of the most powerful men in the world shouldn't he lead by example and at least have an ounce of sensibility ?

No because it's all about him... i personally dont think he even has covid. Its all a publicity stunt."

It's an utterly stupid thing to do.

The defence of it is just bizarre.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"It's all been one big charade...I just home the electorate dont get suckered in by it..."

over a year ago

You assume they're ALLOWED to say otherwise. America is a dictatorship now. The reality is whatever the cheeto in chief says it is. "

Meanwhile, back in the UK..

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I've left out my remarks

As I wrote. I'm not saying he should have done it... Or that he isn't some of the things people call him. I'm saying of all the news and of all the things he has done. Taking a 1mile drive in a hermetically sealed unit isn't that bad, and this is more of an indication of us pandering to the mainstream media than an amazing news story. "

Hermetically sealed makes it worse for the people in the car with him.

Paying attention to this isn't pandering. It's an example of the sheer selfishness and callous disregard for other people that Trump has.

over a year ago

I've left out my remarks

Hermetically sealed makes it worse for the people in the car with him.

Paying attention to this isn't pandering. It's an example of the sheer selfishness and callous disregard for other people that Trump has. "

No doubt someone will come along and say...ah but it's got a hepa filter fitted

over a year ago

The press secretary has now tested positive as well.

over a year ago

It's only when some have turned against him,that trump has seen to question it."

A guy who has literally boasted about being a billionaire all his life. The reality is he's a multiple bankrupt who even broke his casino, now that's a bigly businessman.

So he is from the same said wealthy elite stock, he's just too stupid to keep it.

But Fox media are OK?? It's the other media, not the right wing dog whistle media.

over a year ago

"The press secretary has now tested positive as well. "

"Trump has experience of having covid. Biden doesn't. Vote Trump!"

Hmmmmm

over a year ago

He's just tweeted that he will be leaving hospital today at 6.30pm local time.

Daft fecker couldn't help himself by adding..dont be afraid of covid,we in the usa have all the medication need..under my administration to defeat covid. He is a fucking nightmare

over a year ago

His tweet

“I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

over a year ago

"His tweet

“I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”"

Bloody hell he really did Tweet that! I just had a look. Not that I didn't believe you, I just feel sick that he's using it as an election chant.

Absolute piece of work he is.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"His tweet

“I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”"

He’s got some balls

By *inkybabe1109Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

What a total knob head. Wonder how much he spends on spray tans.

over a year ago

"His tweet

“I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

Bloody hell he really did Tweet that! I just had a look. Not that I didn't believe you, I just feel sick that he's using it as an election chant.

"

Yep when you think how he's handled covid you think he couldn't sink any lower.

He's learnt feck all...or it's all been show boating from the beginning...

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

"His tweet

That would be the steroid Dexamethasome, mania is a side effect.

over a year ago

"His tweet

That would be the steroid Dexamethasome, mania is a side effect. "

How many years has he been on it?

over a year ago

"His tweet

Yep when you think how he's handled covid you think he couldn't sink any lower.

He's learnt feck all...or it's all been show boating from the beginning..."

I don't believe he had it. Coincidence after the debate to get some attention.

over a year ago

What a guy

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

"His tweet

"

. Did anyone ever doubt that he would use it for re election purposes....

over a year ago

"His tweet

. Did anyone ever doubt that he would use it for re election purposes.... "

Whether he had it or not, yeah you knew he would use it.

But the tweet "Dont be afraid of covid" ...tell the to the 210,000 families who have lost someone to covid.

I hope he gets slaughtered.

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

"His tweet

That would be the steroid Dexamethasome, mania is a side effect.

How many years has he been on it? "

It's one of the drugs used to treat covid, mania and euphoria are side effects, he was on an all caps tweet streak earlier today.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"His tweet

Now he's told lies (for a change) he can be corrected..

By *ykmwyldTV/TS
over a year ago

Belpre

Dumb donny trump is nothing but trash through and through, always has been, always will be !

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've left out my remarks

You don't know how many people he infected after leaving his suite, the drive and the return. He was sealed off from the world witb others inside the vehicle. Any or all of them may have been infected by him.

over a year ago

I don't know what to believe but he has tweeted tonight to not let covid stop you, I do wonder if it's so these medications he has had the past four or five days and by some miracle he is absolutely fine, can be used more widely so he can "save" more Americans?

He certainly shouldn't have gone on his little jaunt for his fans. Mind you he has to get home some how and he isn't going to drive himself.

Danish x

over a year ago

"His tweet

He's a political savant much like Tony Blair.

I had him winning by a country mile before this and I don't see any change.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"His tweet

I had him winning by a country mile before this and I don't see any change."

He is an imbelic vain bullying moron.

over a year ago

"His tweet

I had him winning by a country mile before this and I don't see any change.

He is an imbelic vain bullying moron."

Most savants have mental impairment, that's why I used the word, they have gifts that the mentally normal don't or don't see at least.

325 is my guestimates but I'm just a man with an opinion on the internet, there's plenty of others disagree.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

The ' i feel 20 years younger' claim will probably be looked at as a wtf by those who have recovered / in recovery post covid..

It might be part of the election strategy but for hundreds of thousands of his fellow citizens it might well be seen as a privaleged person who received the highest level of treatment making light of a deadly virus that has killed nigh on 210, 000 people..

over a year ago

"The ' i feel 20 years younger' claim will probably be looked at as a wtf by those who have recovered / in recovery post covid..

It might be part of the election strategy but for hundreds of thousands of his fellow citizens it might well be seen as a privaleged person who received the highest level of treatment making light of a deadly virus that has killed nigh on 210, 000 people.. "

I doubt it, the drugs he took are all available to anyone except that renogen experimental one which is yet to be approved by the FDA.

I actually jokingly foretold this last week, statistically speaking he was always going to be a winner on this outcome, the vast majority of 74 year olds with only 1 comorbidity aren't seriously ill from this so he was always odds on with or without the best treatment.

over a year ago

I feel sorry for the poor people in the car with him!

Selfish tw@

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

He seems to have got over it surprisingly quick for a fella in his 70s.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The ' i feel 20 years younger' claim will probably be looked at as a wtf by those who have recovered / in recovery post covid..

It might be part of the election strategy but for hundreds of thousands of his fellow citizens it might well be seen as a privaleged person who received the highest level of treatment making light of a deadly virus that has killed nigh on 210, 000 people..

I doubt it, the drugs he took are all available to anyone except that renogen experimental one which is yet to be approved by the FDA.

I actually jokingly foretold this last week, statistically speaking he was always going to be a winner on this outcome, the vast majority of 74 year olds with only 1 comorbidity aren't seriously ill from this so he was always odds on with or without the best treatment."

People I know who have had it are still recovering some months after, for him to have said the twenty yes thing is too casual..

It sort of looks like the main thing is the emphasis on how well he has done and that will not be shared regardless of availability of treatments..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"He seems to have got over it surprisingly quick for a fella in his 70s."

50,s..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"He seems to have got over it surprisingly quick for a fella in his 70s.

50,s.."

Is he only in his 50s?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I actually jokingly foretold this last week, statistically speaking he was always going to be a winner on this outcome, the vast majority of 74 year olds with only 1 comorbidity aren't seriously ill from this so he was always odds on with or without the best treatment.

People I know who have had it are still recovering some months after, for him to have said the twenty yes thing is too casual..

It sort of looks like the main thing is the emphasis on how well he has done and that will not be shared regardless of availability of treatments..

"

Thats how he will sell it..I beat covid.

He is been getting tips from Vladimar.

over a year ago

"I don't know what to believe but he has tweeted tonight to not let covid stop you, I do wonder if it's so these medications he has had the past four or five days and by some miracle he is absolutely fine, can be used more widely so he can "save" more Americans?

He certainly shouldn't have gone on his little jaunt for his fans. Mind you he has to get home some how and he isn't going to drive himself.

Danish x"

Not sure how many Americans can't afford decent healthcare. Or any at all.

Post new Message to Thread