Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Ireland "could" go back into lockdown

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

National Public Health Emergency Team recommending the whole of Ireland is moved to stage 5 COVID19 restrictions after rise in cases & hospital admissions. Big decision tomorrow for Government - essentially returns country to lockdown, with only essential retail open.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"National Public Health Emergency Team recommending the whole of Ireland is moved to stage 5 COVID19 restrictions after rise in cases & hospital admissions. Big decision tomorrow for Government - essentially returns country to lockdown, with only essential retail open."

Is this the shape of things to come for the rest of the UK?

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

This is worrying as if they decide to go back into full lockdown I would predict other will follow.

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"This is worrying as if they decide to go back into full lockdown I would predict other will follow."

Other's.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"National Public Health Emergency Team recommending the whole of Ireland is moved to stage 5 COVID19 restrictions after rise in cases & hospital admissions. Big decision tomorrow for Government - essentially returns country to lockdown, with only essential retail open.

Is this the shape of things to come for the rest of the UK?"

For the rest of the UK?

You do know Ireland is not in the UK

over a year ago

"National Public Health Emergency Team recommending the whole of Ireland is moved to stage 5 COVID19 restrictions after rise in cases & hospital admissions. Big decision tomorrow for Government - essentially returns country to lockdown, with only essential retail open.

For the rest of the UK?

You do know Ireland is not in the UK "

Beat me to it.

By *ohnjosephCouple
over a year ago

nenagh

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 22:15:23]

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

For the rest of the UK?

You do know Ireland is not in the UK "

You do know part of it is ?

By *az080378Woman
over a year ago

Cromer

Surely judging from how cases and hospital admissions are going here,it's only a matter of time for us?...

over a year ago

Is this the shape of things to come for the rest of the UK?"

Oh dear

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

For the rest of the UK?

Beat me to it. "

Try telling that to covid 19.

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't require a passport.

Your both being argumentative for the sake of it.

You know full well what I mean.!!!

over a year ago

For the rest of the UK?

You do know part of it is ?"

Of course but why would anyone assume that the irish government could put northern Ireland Into lockdown

over a year ago

For the rest of the UK?

Beat me to it.

You know full well what I mean.!!!"

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

There will be no more full lock downs

By *uadzillaMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I've got a feeling we will have another one, my guess it'll be half term and only essential shops will be open. Who know tho

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

For the rest of the UK?

Beat me to it.

You know full well what I mean.!!!"

Yeah, got to get those internet points.

over a year ago

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Full lockdown is coming for the whole of the uk and ireland they are just hoping to be able to wait until Halloween when the schools and universities will already be closed so that they wont have to admit that they never should of opened again in the first place only reason they opened them was to get the parents out working again and making money for the government

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

Way back in Mid March, the EU was pressing Ireland to temporarily join Schengen so they could fully close the EU external borders. King Boris threatened legal action if Ireland closed the border because Ireland would be in breach of an international agreement .

It's 485 per 100,000 here right now and the regional govt is half assing it and it's only october.

By *ohnjosephCouple
over a year ago

nenagh

Correct

over a year ago

"Full lockdown is coming for the whole of the uk and ireland they are just hoping to be able to wait until Halloween when the schools and universities will already be closed so that they wont have to admit that they never should of opened again in the first place only reason they opened them was to get the parents out working again and making money for the government "

Or making money to feed our familys and keep a roof over our heads .

over a year ago

"Full lockdown is coming for the whole of the uk and ireland they are just hoping to be able to wait until Halloween when the schools and universities will already be closed so that they wont have to admit that they never should of opened again in the first place only reason they opened them was to get the parents out working again and making money for the government

Or making money to feed our familys and keep a roof over our heads ."

And, God forbid, for children and young people to have an education

over a year ago

"I've got a feeling we will have another one, my guess it'll be half term and only essential shops will be open. Who know tho "

Essential?

Just who's essential, food retail? What about petrol station employees, food retail still need to get to work?.

Hospital staff, police, fire, ambulance, truck drivers, deliver drivers, water board employees, gas board employees, sewerage workers, electricity board employees, air con refrigeration, got to keep the food cold?.

Bank staff, building workers, cleaners? Who's going to be cleaning the covid surfaces.

Nearly everybody is essential unless you want to live in a cardboard box drinking puddle water and soiling your pants.

The idea that ONLY a few essential staff need to work is nonsense child like thinking, there'd be millions and millions of essential staff needed to work to run a country.

There was several peer reviewed papers released in the summer showing lockdowns had a very poor cost benefit.

Remainers have become brexiteers and brexiteers remainers,a total flip flop.

The world is going very strange by the day

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

For the rest of the UK?

You do know part of it is ?

Of course but why would anyone assume that the irish government could put northern Ireland Into lockdown "

No assumptions or opinions just facts sorry

Post new Message to Thread