Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Life has a funny way of . . .

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-coronavirus-65-of-us-voters-think-president-would-have-avoided-contracting-covid-19-if-he-took-virus-seriously-poll-suggests-12089712

Apparently the Mask Conspiracy is all over the World . . . Who knew!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

and there's more . . .

The poll also suggests rival Joe Biden has taken a 10-point lead in the presidential race.

Say it ain't so!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not sure what the population of USA is, but it’s a sad indictment that two people in their late 70s, and almost as bad as each other can be the best they’ve got.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"and there's more . . .

The poll also suggests rival Joe Biden has taken a 10-point lead in the presidential race.

Say it ain't so! "

Anyone is better than trump surely .....

over a year ago

"and there's more . . .

Say it ain't so!

Anyone is better than trump surely ..... "

lol. The 'Say it ain't so' was an ironic exuberance on my part.

over a year ago

"I’m not sure what the population of USA is, but it’s a sad indictment that two people in their late 70s, and almost as bad as each other can be the best they’ve got. "

Much agreed.

I actually think the USA is just on a natural downward trend and very little any politican can do economically except maybe to have less wars in which case trump probably best.

By *eavy-Metal-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

This forum made me wonder who was the youngest to take office. Apparently you have to go back to 1901 when Theodore Roosevelt who was 42 when he assumed office after the assassination of the 25th President William McKinley. The Youngest to be voted into office was John F Kennedy who was 43 on the date of his inauguration. Trump is the oldest at 70 on his inauguration. No we have a talking living meme vs a guy that looks like he gets lost going the bathroom. America is screwed ether way to be honest.

over a year ago

And Covid is replete with karmic revenge.

over a year ago

"and there's more . . .

Say it ain't so! "

I don't think polls are very accurate when it's involving trump because of the fact he's so toxic in the media, I'm going off a model I read a few months back that's predicted every president since Kennedy and it says trump's a 94% cert.

over a year ago

If he's out of the hospital and back in the Whitehouse this time next week I reckon biden is in alot of trouble

over a year ago

If you believe External Medical Experts interviewed by the NY Times yesterday . . . they are saying that the contradictory evidence being given by his Medical Team actually point to very serious issues for Trumps recovery.

The External Experts are Practicing Doctors who have treated many patients.

over a year ago

"If you believe External Medical Experts interviewed by the NY Times yesterday . . . they are saying that the contradictory evidence being given by his Medical Team actually point to very serious issues for Trumps recovery.

"

No I believe the team of 12 doctors giving press conferences twice a day, they all seem regular normal experts in they're fields.

My prediction is next weekend he's back in the Whitehouse totally ripped and looking 40, they'll be using the good stuff on him

over a year ago

"If you believe External Medical Experts interviewed by the NY Times yesterday . . . they are saying that the contradictory evidence being given by his Medical Team actually point to very serious issues for Trumps recovery.

No I believe the team of 12 doctors giving press conferences twice a day, they all seem regular normal experts in they're fields.

My prediction is next weekend he's back in the Whitehouse totally ripped and looking 40, they'll be using the good stuff on him "

Well 10 days is the median.

over a year ago

"

My prediction is next weekend he's back in the Whitehouse totally ripped and looking 40, they'll be using the good stuff on him "

I suppose that there is that much Bleach in Hospital Cupboards lol.

over a year ago

My prediction is next weekend he's back in the Whitehouse totally ripped and looking 40, they'll be using the good stuff on him

Well 10 days is the median. "

It's the median for the onset of worse conditions and symptoms, most people recover and test negative within a week

Post new Message to Thread