FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

A better initial marker in absence of a test . . .

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-four-out-of-five-with-sudden-loss-of-smell-or-taste-had-covid-19-study-finds-12087450

Maybe we could have 'Sniffer Marshalls' roaming about saying 'sniff this'.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Totally different but we should be training dogs to detect infected people. Helsinki airport is now using them, as they're very accurate

over a year ago

"Totally different but we should be training dogs to detect infected people. Helsinki airport is now using them, as they're very accurate "

Any way and every way we can.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Totally different but we should be training dogs to detect infected people. Helsinki airport is now using them, as they're very accurate "

They did a report on the uk coronavirus detection dogs on bbc news yesterday morning, they are asking for samples of clothes from positive test result people to aid with training

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

A good idea but takes time and to many people to test.

I guess the dogs could just walk in the street and pick out infected people weather they liked it or not.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I can't describe how weird the loss of smell and taste was. Every single thing tasted the same. Of absolutely nothing. Thai red curry, coffee, fruit juice, cornflakes, cum. Everything just tasted of nothing. It was very, very odd indeed. I stopped having sugar in coffee or even using a tea bag and just drank hot water because it tasted the same. I've had disturbed taste due to a cold of whatever before but this was something else indeed. Apart from exhaustion and a blinding headache, I had no other symptoms. Confirmed positive antibodies so it was definitely Covid.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

Durham University have been researching this since the start of the outbreak back in March

over a year ago

"I can't describe how weird the loss of smell and taste was. Every single thing tasted the same. Of absolutely nothing. Thai red curry, coffee, fruit juice, cornflakes, cum. Everything just tasted of nothing. It was very, very odd indeed. I stopped having sugar in coffee or even using a tea bag and just drank hot water because it tasted the same. I've had disturbed taste due to a cold of whatever before but this was something else indeed. Apart from exhaustion and a blinding headache, I had no other symptoms. Confirmed positive antibodies so it was definitely Covid. "

Off topic but . . . I had synesthesia for a while after a jetboat hit the jetski I was riding . . . when I saw the colour green I could smell turpentine. And when I heard high pitched noises I could smell black pepper. When the Doctor tapped my forehead with his finger I could see bright blue sparkles. Luckily but slowly it all came back to normal.

over a year ago

North West

"I can't describe how weird the loss of smell and taste was. Every single thing tasted the same. Of absolutely nothing. Thai red curry, coffee, fruit juice, cornflakes, cum. Everything just tasted of nothing. It was very, very odd indeed. I stopped having sugar in coffee or even using a tea bag and just drank hot water because it tasted the same. I've had disturbed taste due to a cold of whatever before but this was something else indeed. Apart from exhaustion and a blinding headache, I had no other symptoms. Confirmed positive antibodies so it was definitely Covid.

Off topic but . . . I had synesthesia for a while after a jetboat hit the jetski I was riding . . . when I saw the colour green I could smell turpentine. And when I heard high pitched noises I could smell black pepper. When the Doctor tapped my forehead with his finger I could see bright blue sparkles. Luckily but slowly it all came back to normal.

"

Wow, that's incredibly odd, I'm sure! I have allodynia (abnormal sensation) on my nerve damaged leg. I regularly rand feel like hot water is being dripped on it, insects crawling on it or a feeling of tiny needles being poked on it. I can't wear any material that moves/swishes over the skin, so no long floaty skirts. I only wear things that are above the knee or can be worn with tights/fitted trousers that once on, don't move. Putting them on feels bizarre though

over a year ago

"I can't describe how weird the loss of smell and taste was. Every single thing tasted the same. Of absolutely nothing. Thai red curry, coffee, fruit juice, cornflakes, cum. Everything just tasted of nothing. It was very, very odd indeed. I stopped having sugar in coffee or even using a tea bag and just drank hot water because it tasted the same. I've had disturbed taste due to a cold of whatever before but this was something else indeed. Apart from exhaustion and a blinding headache, I had no other symptoms. Confirmed positive antibodies so it was definitely Covid.

Wow, that's incredibly odd, I'm sure! I have allodynia (abnormal sensation) on my nerve damaged leg. I regularly rand feel like hot water is being dripped on it, insects crawling on it or a feeling of tiny needles being poked on it. I can't wear any material that moves/swishes over the skin, so no long floaty skirts. I only wear things that are above the knee or can be worn with tights/fitted trousers that once on, don't move. Putting them on feels bizarre though "

Wow. .

Someone just sent me a message saying when they hear trains the words 'lost and attention' shimmer in their vision. (I asked before posting this)

over a year ago

North West

The nervous system is a strange beast. I don't think we will ever truly understand how the brain/CNS and peripheral nerves work to interpret the world around us.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I have nerve damage in my thigh due to getting knocked off my bike years ago, nothing like your symptoms but numb feeling, pins & needle or sharp pain.

Post new Message to Thread