Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Trump tests positive for Covid

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don’t know why, but it makes me think this is to get a bit of sympathy. Much like when Boris tested positive.

Don’t get me wrong, everyone is human and I wish no ill to anyone.

But does it seem like more propaganda to you?

I don’t know what to believe in the media anymore.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I don’t know why, but it makes me think this is to get a bit of sympathy. Much like when Boris tested positive.

I don’t know what to believe in the media anymore. "

You know, that was my first thought too. It's not that a take it lightly, it's because I have so little trust in him.

over a year ago

"I don’t know why, but it makes me think this is to get a bit of sympathy. Much like when Boris tested positive.

I don’t know what to believe in the media anymore.

You know, that was my first thought too. It's not that a take it lightly, it's because I have so little trust in him. "

Same. I have very little trust in any politician but also the media. As they are in each other’s pockets and manipulate the news to their benefit.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Clearly losing the election so he’s going for the sympathy vote, shows his cavalier attitude to the virus, even as POTUS he’s not immune to it

over a year ago

"Clearly losing the election so he’s going for the sympathy vote, shows his cavalier attitude to the virus, even as POTUS he’s not immune to it"

They were my first thoughts when I heard.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

My thought was he’s doing ‘look I have it and can stay at home for 2 weeks no problem, so should you’.

I don’t believe he has it at all

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Him, Boris and the other fool from Brazil, all reckless idiots....

Hope he makes a full recovery.

God bless the people who didn't

over a year ago

"My thought was he’s doing ‘look I have it and can stay at home for 2 weeks no problem, so should you’.

I don’t believe he has it at all "

Anyone who has servants coming out of their ears and every need catered for of course they can self isolate. Not the families that are on the breadline and have bills to pay. All politicians are out of touch.

I’m the same I’m not sure he has it.

over a year ago

"Him, Boris and the other fool from Brazil, all reckless idiots....

Hope he makes a full recovery.

God bless the people who didn't "

Like I say, I wish no ill on anyone. But just don’t know what to believe anymore.

It’s like if someone that has lied to you all their lives, how can you trust anything they say. Ever?

over a year ago

He'll be ok because its 'just like the flu'

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Fake news!

over a year ago

"He'll be ok because its 'just like the flu' "

Maybe he could try some of the "cures" he's suggested?

Maybe it's an excuse or media manipulation thing. Who really knows though.

Despite everything he's done to the world. I hope he pulls through. But then pulls out of the presidential race.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"My thought was he’s doing ‘look I have it and can stay at home for 2 weeks no problem, so should you’.

I don’t believe he has it at all

Anyone who has servants coming out of their ears and every need catered for of course they can self isolate. Not the families that are on the breadline and have bills to pay. All politicians are out of touch.

I’m the same I’m not sure he has it. "

Comments like "all politicians are out of touch" make me laugh. They are not. My ex MP used to be a teacher. Teachers have a fair idea of what goes on in some families. I bet Kier Starmer has a fair idea of the real world too given his background before becoming an MP.

Of course some MPs Eton educated and very rich due to their parents have absolutely no idea.

I do agree with you about Trump. Convenient timing with the election...

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Man flu

And technically he tested positive (or not) for coronavirus not Covid

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

Bleach sales will go up on the US.

By *ove2lickJemWoman
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"Bleach sales will go up on the US."

Fingers crossed!!

It's a touch convenient so he doesn't have to do another car crash debate and can get sympathy before the election...

Ah well, let's just hope The Simpsons are right again, hey? xx

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Man flu

And technically he tested positive (or not) for coronavirus not Covid"

He himself said on twitter it is covid-19.

over a year ago

"Man flu

He himself said on twitter it is covid-19."

And in fairness. He's notorious for telling the truth in Twitter.

over a year ago

I don’t believe he has it at all "

Do you really think Trump would do something that would not benefit himself but regular people?

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"Man flu

He himself said on twitter it is covid-19."

Heads up

Don't believe everything on twitter

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Thoughts and prayers are with the virus at this difficult time ????

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

I hope Meliana Trump is ok I believe she tested positive as well, but I cant waste any sympathy on Donald Trump

over a year ago

I'm cynical - if it is a scam he should be careful, it could be the case of the boy who called wolf.

I haven't been watching the presidential elections, but I do hope the candidates for vice president are much younger. If either get in, are they going to survive the length of the presidency?

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Guess that means the hydroxy chloroquine doesn't work. Equally I don't believe he has it. He's such a shitbag germophobe that if he did have it he'd be too hysterical to even tweet

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

His PR team obviously felt they needed something to take attention away from his tax records and that bizarre presidential debate. I'm sure he's 'isolating' at one of his golf resorts for two weeks.

over a year ago

He doesn't wanna do the next debate.

over a year ago

Yeah completely agree, perfect stunt.

Wondered be surprised if he's down in the polls and things get worse suddenly.

By *ovelybumCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Thoughts and prayers are with the virus at this difficult time ????"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

He's not trustworthy, so we may not have heard of this, if he'd not wanted us to. He will aim to use it to his advantage, that's how his mind works.

He's already stated he won't go easily, so the virus may be seen as a tool to help him with that.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

I admit when I heard this morning that Trump had covid I burst out laughing the funniest news of the week

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"He's not trustworthy, so we may not have heard of this, if he'd not wanted us to. He will aim to use it to his advantage, that's how his mind works.

He's already stated he won't go easily, so the virus may be seen as a tool to help him with that. "

He may even be faking it as an election ploy knowing him.At his age if he is not really ill with it he never has it I reckon we will see

By *hocRodMan
over a year ago

manchester

Hi does anyone know if the site name shows on your bank statement?

By *hocRodMan
over a year ago

manchester

Hi Does anyone know if the site name shows on your Bank statement?

over a year ago

Boris definitely had covid...you don't get put on oxygen and lok like death warmed up just for publicity. As for trump I'll wait to pass judgement when more 'facts' emerge....

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

If he genuinely has it, I hope he has a mild dose.

Knowing him, it could be another lie and a ploy to say, “see I have had it and it was nothing”

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"Boris definitely had covid...you don't get put on oxygen and lok like death warmed up just for publicity. As for trump I'll wait to pass judgement when more 'facts' emerge...."

Did photos of him like that ever actually emerge? He always looks like he's slept in a hedge but I don't remember seeing any photos of him in hospital or on oxygen.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Maybe (like a lot of people here) he'll believe it's a REAL thing - Not a Beautiful Thing - But a Real thing.

Karma I say.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Have to agree with the op think it is a publicity stunt from trump so if he looses the election he can say it was down to him not being 100% to fight properly or even an attempt to delay election

All i hope is the us people don t feel sorry for him and vote him back in because he s had covid .

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Boris definitely had covid...you don't get put on oxygen and lok like death warmed up just for publicity. As for trump I'll wait to pass judgement when more 'facts' emerge....

Did photos of him like that ever actually emerge? He always looks like he's slept in a hedge but I don't remember seeing any photos of him in hospital or on oxygen. "

He always looks likes he has slept In a hedge

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"Have to agree with the op think it is a publicity stunt from trump so if he looses the election he can say it was down to him not being 100% to fight properly or even an attempt to delay election

All i hope is the us people don t feel sorry for him and vote him back in because he s had covid ."

I think he'll absolutely try and delay the election!

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Why do people think that proof wouldn't be sought - he either has it or he hasn't and a Senate Committee will have to see the proof if he calls for an Election Postponement.

Or perhaps - 'Dear Speaker of the House can Little Trumpy stay home today as he's not feeling very well'.

over a year ago

"Man flu

He himself said on twitter it is covid-19.

And in fairness. He's notorious for telling the truth in Twitter."

over a year ago

"Thoughts and prayers are with the virus at this difficult time ????"

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

"Hi Does anyone know if the site name shows on your Bank statement?"

I don’t understand this one mate?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi Does anyone know if the site name shows on your Bank statement?

"

No it doesn't. It says a nondescript name I can't remember, possibly beginning with E

By *istyblue1967Man
over a year ago

manchester

i can see him being a difficult patient lol

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"i can see him being a difficult patient lol"
I am sure the staff looking after him are paid a fortune

over a year ago

I wouldn't want anybody to get ill or die.

But there should be fingers pointed at whoever caused Trump to get ill in this way...

Wait...

Trump was the one who caused Trump to get ill. He was the very person who spent ages downplaying the dangers of Covid and belittling mask users.

over a year ago

I hope Trump gets better, just as I hope anybody gets better from this illness. I also hope he'll say things that are less dumb about it in the future.

over a year ago

"I hope Trump gets better, just as I hope anybody gets better from this illness. I also hope he'll say things that are less dumb about it in the future."

I hope this too. But sadly it didn't seem to help Boris.

over a year ago

"I hope Trump gets better, just as I hope anybody gets better from this illness. I also hope he'll say things that are less dumb about it in the future.

I hope this too. But sadly it didn't seem to help Boris."

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want anybody to get ill or die.

But there should be fingers pointed at whoever caused Trump to get ill in this way...

Wait...

Trump was the one who caused Trump to get ill. He was the very person who spent ages downplaying the dangers of Covid and belittling mask users.

"

He's already started tweeting he's doing better. Next thing he'll say it's all a lie because he only had a sniffle.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want anybody to get ill or die.

Wait...

He's already started tweeting he's doing better. Next thing he'll say it's all a lie because he only had a sniffle. "

trumps now pushing therapeutics harder.

his previously failed vitamin company will make a resurgence

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

When I heard the news, my first thought was this is poetic justice, for someone who has continually derided and re-buffed anyone taking sensible health protection measures .... ye reap what he sow!

The fact there is now the debate going on as to whether he really has or hasn’t got it, and is it serious or not so serious just shows how little faith anyone has in this man to tell the truth and be honest.

Whatever the outcome of this is, you can rest assured, Trump will twist and manipulate this situation to his own ends to try to gain political advantage from it ..... let’s wait and see what the worlds no 1 Covidiot will do next!

Stay positive, stay negative friends xx

R xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"When I heard the news, my first thought was this is poetic justice, for someone who has continually derided and re-buffed anyone taking sensible health protection measures .... ye reap what he sow!

The fact there is now the debate going on as to whether he really has or hasn’t got it, and is it serious or not so serious just shows how little faith anyone has in this man to tell the truth and be honest.

Whatever the outcome of this is, you can rest assured, Trump will twist and manipulate this situation to his own ends to try to gain political advantage from it ..... let’s wait and see what the worlds no 1 Covidiot will do next!

R xx

"

I think that's pretty much spot on, the man is a serial lier hence it's natural to be suspicious even with something as potentially serious as covid..

Also one other republican senator said he was positive then changed it to negative saying he 'mispoke', which seems an odd thing to get wrong..

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 08:53:34]

over a year ago

Get well soon wish he was running our country

over a year ago

"Get well soon wish he was running our country "

over a year ago

"When I heard the news, my first thought was this is poetic justice, for someone who has continually derided and re-buffed anyone taking sensible health protection measures .... ye reap what he sow!

R xx

I think that's pretty much spot on, the man is a serial lier hence it's natural to be suspicious even with something as potentially serious as covid..

Also one other republican senator said he was positive then changed it to negative saying he 'mispoke', which seems an odd thing to get wrong.."

I read an article last night about how people are less trusting since 2016. More conspiracy theorists.

How when many people heard the Trump covid news they just assumed that it is a lie.

He openly lies and gaslights. All politicians bullshit... but Trump is the bestest ever number one supreme bullshitter.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

R xx

Also one other republican senator said he was positive then changed it to negative saying he 'mispoke', which seems an odd thing to get wrong..

I read an article last night about how people are less trusting since 2016. More conspiracy theorists.

How when many people heard the Trump covid news they just assumed that it is a lie.

He openly lies and gaslights. All politicians bullshit... but Trump is the bestest ever number one supreme bullshitter. "

Yes..

Given he was happy to have peaceful protesters cs gassed and baton charged so he could stand in front of a church holding a Bible up nothing would surprise me..

over a year ago

We also need to remember the cult leader mentally over this presidency. If the narrative is Trump gets Covid and then recovers faster than any other human alive. He will be a God in their eyes. The power of the rich white man that will turn America into a pure white utopia which is the real American dream.

over a year ago

"We also need to remember the cult leader mentally over this presidency. If the narrative is Trump gets Covid and then recovers faster than any other human alive. He will be a God in their eyes. The power of the rich white man that will turn America into a pure white utopia which is the real American dream. "

Depends if your just boiling everything down to skin colour then you'll come to the conclusion you come to.

For most it's a political difference

over a year ago

R xx

"

There's a whole team of doctors giving press conferences on his diagnosis and treatment!!.

You'd have to be a complete tin foil wearing raving lunatic to presume everybody's lying.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

R xx

There's a whole team of doctors giving press conferences on his diagnosis and treatment!!.

You'd have to be a complete tin foil wearing raving lunatic to presume everybody's lying.

"

Or wonder why the white House chief of staff painted a different picture which he then had to rail back on..

Lies, games or strategy..

over a year ago

R xx

Or wonder why the white House chief of staff painted a different picture which he then had to rail back on..

Lies, games or strategy.."

Spot on

They will milk this like hell.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

I doubt that there has been a bigger dose of karmic irony ever given by nature just to prove the point that covid doesn't give a flying fook about your denial of its existence. No matter who the fluck you are.

over a year ago

R xx

Media make big things of little things more likely, the Whitehouse referred to stuff as how many days where as the doctors referred to stuff via hours, logically medical staff use hours as a more accurate description whereas you and I may refer to stuff as days elapsed.

By *yn drwgMan
over a year ago

Camarthen

What makes Trump's case different to Boris is that Boris was at home self isolated until hi condition deteriorated and obviously needed to be hospitalised, Trump calmly walks on to a helicopter with a mask on and wave's to the camera's and has a team of medical staff come out and do a press conference! Bit difficult to take seriously.

over a year ago

"What makes Trump's case different to Boris is that Boris was at home self isolated until hi condition deteriorated and obviously needed to be hospitalised, Trump calmly walks on to a helicopter with a mask on and wave's to the camera's and has a team of medical staff come out and do a press conference! Bit difficult to take seriously."

Now they're saying he needed oxygen on Friday and Saturday.

They don't know when he tested positive as on Friday it was '72 hours ago' then that changed when they realised he'd been mingling at his golf club after that.

He went to hospital on Friday and the docs say he will rise again tomorrow.

Happy Easter.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

R xx

Lies, games or strategy..

Media make big things of little things more likely, the Whitehouse referred to stuff as how many days where as the doctors referred to stuff via hours, logically medical staff use hours as a more accurate description whereas you and I may refer to stuff as days elapsed."

Last time I checked, 24hrs still equalled one day, so if the medics and the politicos aren't correlating in days vs hours, then someone is telling porkies.

By *ewden12Man
over a year ago

Birmingham /Worcester

Why are the 3 amigos from Leeds still trying too arrange meets have they not heard of covid the will ruin it for all

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

R xx

The Trump administration makes Boris & co look honest in comparison. There is still an outstanding question as to when was Hope Hicks and Trump tested and when did they get the results. The WH has been evasive on this detail and correcting the medical team has only added to the speculation.

over a year ago

"What makes Trump's case different to Boris is that Boris was at home self isolated until hi condition deteriorated and obviously needed to be hospitalised, Trump calmly walks on to a helicopter with a mask on and wave's to the camera's and has a team of medical staff come out and do a press conference! Bit difficult to take seriously.

They don't know when he tested positive as on Friday it was '72 hours ago' then that changed when they realised he'd been mingling at his golf club after that.

Happy Easter. "

It's quite well known, over here anyway, that this disease doesn't just come on and then go away after a few days like a cold. It's usually the second week when it begins to get far more serious. I think Trump's doctors are trying to reassure the American public, but they aren't very convincing.

Also, if Trump is faking it for the sympathy vote, it's not working, because Biden has increased his lead in the polls since Trump's positive test.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"What makes Trump's case different to Boris is that Boris was at home self isolated until hi condition deteriorated and obviously needed to be hospitalised, Trump calmly walks on to a helicopter with a mask on and wave's to the camera's and has a team of medical staff come out and do a press conference! Bit difficult to take seriously.

Happy Easter. "

The message should be simple, so and so got covid on X..

But when it's completely all over the shop, and granted he's behind in the polls and the head to head with Biden was a car crash etc it does look like they're trying to set the agenda which might work with s person or country..

But not with this virus..

over a year ago

Happy Easter. "

I think the happy Easter got lost...I thought it funny

over a year ago

"He went to hospital on Friday and the docs say he will rise again tomorrow.

Happy Easter."

Fucking genus!

Post new Message to Thread