Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

has anyone started a new relationship since March

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just a quick question. Has anyone started a new relationship since March? Two people at work met and began a relationship in Easter and moved in together weeks later but they are the only two i know. Do we think we are allowed to or not?

if friends can't hug...

d

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep, as part of the 99.9 that won’t have adverse effects of a cold life will continue

over a year ago

Good for them, glad they're happy

over a year ago

"just a quick question. Has anyone started a new relationship since March? Two people at work met and began a relationship in Easter and moved in together weeks later but they are the only two i know. Do we think we are allowed to or not?

if friends can't hug...

d"

Yes they are allowed to do it.

over a year ago

Me! I have! Did the social distance thing, met over a 3m distance, got closer over a few weeks ... and now we live together!

over a year ago

I was already in a relationship of 9 months and moved in with my partner on the day of lock down, 23 March. Two months later he took me back home and the following week broke up with me so no more hugs for me, never mind anything else lol x

over a year ago

i never realised this was allowed.. so at what point are you allowed to go from socially distanced meets to actually consumating? can you just bring them into your bubble. i guess that's why dating sites are always in my Facebook feed

d

over a year ago

i moved in with C at beginning of lockdown..

.. so are you only allowed to have sex with someone if you live with them.. i guess bubbles can be elongated.. by most

over a year ago

"i moved in with C at beginning of lockdown..

.. so are you only allowed to have sex with someone if you live with them.. i guess bubbles can be elongated.. by most "

Couples who don't live tigether on Scotland can now stay with each other. The ban was lifted on July 10th. I don't know what the rule is in England though x

over a year ago

is that in addition to support bubbles?

over a year ago

"is that in addition to support bubbles? "

Yes it is indeed x

By *racy_JacksWoman
over a year ago

Derby

Since last week ‘established couples’ do not need to social distance

There hadn’t been clarification on what that means (which is good, really), and I’m sure that we can rely on people being pragmatic and sensible about that

IMO it’s too weird of a time to put efforts into finding a new serious relationship. Lots of people have too much shit to deal with

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Yes I've found myself very recently in a new relationship and apparently seeing each other is allowed...

I know a few others that have.

We cant live together though due to the current distance.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It is unsustainable that people can live without sex and relationships forever, so it's just about taking a reasonable, mature approach to this, now that we've had chronic restrictions upon millions of lives.

Not all aspects of life can just stop. Travel and immigration internationally is permitted, so adults need to forge their own path, via isolation, distancing, testing etc. And the government should allow some leeway for adults

By *r NeilMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

A lot of blokes apparently cannot live alone so used women as a meal ticket got there cake and a whale of a time lol

I did a survey lol

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No love x

By *m A FuckerMan
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

I have..with my hand.im righthanded but if I use the left,feels like someone else is doing it.haha

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"just a quick question. Has anyone started a new relationship since March? Two people at work met and began a relationship in Easter and moved in together weeks later but they are the only two i know. Do we think we are allowed to or not?

if friends can't hug...

d"

What is a relationship?

We have started many relationships since March but very much doubt if they are the type that would qualify in this case

over a year ago

well that's an interesting question... its a grey area definately. but i think you know the kind i mean

d

By *r NeilMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Either way its a con

By *adylydfordWoman
over a year ago

altinkum

My male best friend of 2 years moved in with me in march so we could self isolate together as company.. by may we were in an exclusive relationship and by august have talked seriously about children and marriage after buying a house together early next year.

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

Yes... with my right hand... it’s love

over a year ago

Nope but not through lack of trying

Post new Message to Thread