over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

They are getting the nightingales stocked up

Apparently 70% of our ppe will be british manufactured

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amiss OP   Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"...is doing a briefing on BBC news, if anyone interested he is on with the 2,ronnies. Do you want your day to get any worse, "

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"Apparently 70% of our ppe will be british manufactured "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Apparently 70% of our ppe will be british manufactured

"

Apparently

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

More, charts,, more stats,. These, these 2 harbingers of doom just aren't funny. Well Boris has said nothing new,. 5 minutes of waffle. I don't believe he is, running this country. He is like a donkey..

over a year ago

here

It's the bloody Northerners to blame...

By *amiss OP   Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"More, charts,, more stats,. These, these 2 harbingers of doom just aren't funny. Well Boris has said nothing new,. 5 minutes of waffle. I don't believe he is, running this country. He is like a donkey.. "

I used to hate graphs and charts at school

By *incskittenWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"It's the bloody Northerners to blame... "

The West Midlands isnt looking great either !

By *amiss OP   Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"It's the bloody Northerners to blame...

The West Midlands isnt looking great either !"

No it isn't

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Apparently "

Of course

Straight as a die is our boris

over a year ago

Good question by peston

By *amiss OP   Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Good question by peston"

I like Peston...

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I like L K

By *amiss OP   Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I like L K "

No...she's scary

By *amiss OP   Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Nothing to see there then...

over a year ago

"Nothing to see there then... "

Waffle, waffle,’ throw the sponge in’, waffle, we will fight it on the beaches, waffle, rule of 6, waffle waffle . That summed it up

over a year ago

Boris is a wankcloth

By *amiss OP   Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Nothing to see there then...

Waffle, waffle,’ throw the sponge in’, waffle, we will fight it on the beaches, waffle, rule of 6, waffle waffle . That summed it up "

Pretty much

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Boris is a wankcloth "

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"I like L K

No...she's scary

"

oh lol why is she scary ?

over a year ago

Good questions tonight.

So, Boris is going to get a plan together to get our students home from uni for Christmas

What a disaster that will be

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"Good questions tonight.

So, Boris is going to get a plan together to get our students home from uni for Christmas

What a disaster that will be "

so what would you suggest ?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Not really sure what the point of it was, we should all know that it's spreading again!

I liked the way they dodged the 'are you worried the government isn't being hard enough or acting quick enough' question!

And that Laura Koonsberg always trying to catch them out ~ little tinker! I bet they hate it when she's there

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Good questions tonight.

So long as they self isolate in their rooms I don't see a problem with it!

over a year ago

Hands, face, he's a waste of space.

Repeat

over a year ago

Waffle, waffle,’ throw the sponge in’, waffle, we will fight it on the beaches, waffle, rule of 6, waffle waffle . That summed it up "

Just made me think what would happen if we had to go to war( with ,say Russia),and this government was in charge !

over a year ago

"Not really sure what the point of it was, we should all know that it's spreading again!

I liked the way they dodged the 'are you worried the government isn't being hard enough or acting quick enough' question!

And that Laura Koonsberg always trying to catch them out ~ little tinker! I bet they hate it when she's there "

Only thing is they dont allow a comeback by the questioner, like they did last time...so it's easy to waffle and not answer all the points in the question.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Sussex

A really good and clear message , surely no right minded person can bury their head in the sand now

over a year ago

"Good questions tonight.

So long as they self isolate in their rooms I don't see a problem with it!"

But they aren't. I don't blame them to be honest.

My daughter is having all her lectures in here room, then being told to spend all evening in there too.

She is in an area with stricter restrictions. She can't access a washing machine as it's in another part of the building.

There has been Covid cases in all blocks of the uni, so her life since the 28th Aug has been her room in halls and the kitchen.

over a year ago

"Good questions tonight.

What a disaster that will be so what would you suggest ? "

Regretfully that they stay at their halls, rather than bring the virus home to potentially vunrable family members.

over a year ago

"...is doing a briefing on BBC news, if anyone interested "

I watched about 20 mins then went to slowly peel off my finger nails

over a year ago

"Good questions tonight.

My daughter is having all her lectures in here room, then being told to spend all evening in there too.

She is in an area with stricter restrictions. She can't access a washing machine as it's in another part of the building.

There has been Covid cases in all blocks of the uni, so her life since the 28th Aug has been her room in halls and the kitchen."

I bet all the other students parents are saying my child is self isolating, but oh the others

over a year ago

Waffle, waffle,’ throw the sponge in’, waffle, we will fight it on the beaches, waffle, rule of 6, waffle waffle . That summed it up ..

Just made me think what would happen if we had to go to war( with ,say Russia),and this government was in charge !"

Well it certainly wouldn’t be worth conscripting with the general f@#k wit idiots of today Would it . What ever the government said / did you’d always get a bunch of moaning muppets who reckon they could do better blah blah blah

over a year ago

Waffle, waffle,’ throw the sponge in’, waffle, we will fight it on the beaches, waffle, rule of 6, waffle waffle . That summed it up ..

Just made me think what would happen if we had to go to war( with ,say Russia),and this government was in charge !

Well it certainly wouldn’t be worth conscripting with the general f@#k wit idiots of today Would it . What ever the government said / did you’d always get a bunch of moaning muppets who reckon they could do better blah blah blah "

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"

More likely to be Chinese manufactured with a "Made in Britain" sticker added to it

By *rofessorMarcusMan
over a year ago

Chorley

If you recall, Thatchler was considered the most unpopular PM ever until she had the Falklands War....

By *rofessorMarcusMan
over a year ago

Chorley

[Removed by poster at 30/09/20 19:22:29]

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Good questions tonight.

There has been Covid cases in all blocks of the uni, so her life since the 28th Aug has been her room in halls and the kitchen.

I bet all the other students parents are saying my child is self isolating, but oh the others "

Bet the Uni's are panicking, thinking Oh crap, if we do all the courses online then they may finally realise that we've been conning them for years and discover that they don't actually need campuses at all.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

At least she, stuck to her guns... what she said she did. Boris is all over the, place. He, still couldn't answer the n East question properly. His answer was... Go online and see what your current restrictions are on the local government website. Howzat for a leader

over a year ago

"Good questions tonight.

I bet all the other students parents are saying my child is self isolating, but oh the others

Bet the Uni's are panicking, thinking Oh crap, if we do all the courses online then they may finally realise that we've been conning them for years and discover that they don't actually need campuses at all. "

It is a thought....

My daughter hasn't had a single practical lesson either because so many of the staff have or are isolating from CV.

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"Hands, face, he's a waste of space.

Repeat

"

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Boris, do you know, what covid 19 is...... Ummm ohh ahh dunno.. perhaps, Chris and Patrick could help me out here

over a year ago

"If you recall, Thatchler was considered the most unpopular PM ever until she had the Falklands War...."

Mmmm she sacrificed British lives to boost her popularity, it might have had a short term effect. But she is recognised by the masses as the most hated PM of all time, and her death/funeral was testamount to that. A not very nice person she was and that's the understatement of the century

over a year ago

"If you recall, Thatchler was considered the most unpopular PM ever until she had the Falklands War....

Mmmm she sacrificed British lives to boost her popularity, it might have had a short term effect. But she is recognised by the masses as the most hated PM of all time, and her death/funeral was testamount to that. A not very nice person she was and that's the understatement of the century"

But having said that, I think the evil old cow would have made a much better job of dealing with this virus than Boris the clueless wankbucket

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/09/20 19:50:30]

over a year ago

"If you recall, Thatchler was considered the most unpopular PM ever until she had the Falklands War....

Mmmm she sacrificed British lives to boost her popularity, it might have had a short term effect. But she is recognised by the masses as the most hated PM of all time, and her death/funeral was testamount to that. A not very nice person she was and that's the understatement of the century

But having said that, I think the evil old cow would have made a much better job of dealing with this virus than Boris the clueless wankbucket"

Especially blundering about in his Mr Benn suit. I see that and want to hum the theme tune.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It's the bloody Northerners to blame... "

That's why went down south last weekend..

over a year ago

here

That's why went down south last weekend.. "

sharing northerners

over a year ago

in Lancashire

sharing northerners "

Only one, ones one of them southerners..

over a year ago

"If you recall, Thatchler was considered the most unpopular PM ever until she had the Falklands War...."

Poor Boris

over a year ago

Mmmm she sacrificed British lives to boost her popularity, "

In what way?

over a year ago

sharing northerners

"

I dont know...mumbling the other night and now it looks like you've developed a stutter

over a year ago

in Lancashire

sharing northerners

I dont know...mumbling the other night and now it looks like you've developed a stutter "

over a year ago

"Good questions tonight.

so what does he do leave them there

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

South East

"More, charts,, more stats,. These, these 2 harbingers of doom just aren't funny. Well Boris has said nothing new,. 5 minutes of waffle. I don't believe he is, running this country. He is like a donkey.. "

Post reported for being insulting to donkeys

By *rofessorMarcusMan
over a year ago

Chorley

The Falklands were already to be signed over to Argentina by the Tories. The mistake the Argentines made was to jump the gun so to speak. The deaths of British citizens was a price well worth paying for the Tories to keep them in power.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Surely she wouldnt have Went to war just to gain popularity?

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"The Falklands were already to be signed over to Argentina by the Tories. The mistake the Argentines made was to jump the gun so to speak. The deaths of British citizens was a price well worth paying for the Tories to keep them in power."
Unbelievable how does your brain work?

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"At least she, stuck to her guns... what she said she did. Boris is all over the, place. He, still couldn't answer the n East question properly. His answer was... Go online and see what your current restrictions are on the local government website. Howzat for a leader "
Maggie would have got rid of this virus she would do better than any vaccine I reckon

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"At least she, stuck to her guns... what she said she did. Boris is all over the, place. He, still couldn't answer the n East question properly. His answer was... Go online and see what your current restrictions are on the local government website. Howzat for a leader Maggie would have got rid of this virus she would do better than any vaccine I reckon"

That comment, even by your standards is beyond bizarre..

over a year ago

Mmmm she sacrificed British lives to boost her popularity,

In what way? "

She sent young British troops into a needless war, and okay you can say that about numerous heads of state, but Thatcher even gave the order to murder retreating Argentine troops as they were retreating. A totally callous woman who counted her friends such as other dictators like pinochet while denouncing Nelson Mandela as a terrorist

By *arleyfatboy2019Couple
over a year ago

Devon

I was there and we never murdered retreating argentine troops. We fed and watered them . What proof do you have for that accusation?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"At least she, stuck to her guns... what she said she did. Boris is all over the, place. He, still couldn't answer the n East question properly. His answer was... Go online and see what your current restrictions are on the local government website. Howzat for a leader Maggie would have got rid of this virus she would do better than any vaccine I reckon

That comment, even by your standards is beyond bizarre..

"

Tbf it's a tough one to call.

A callous pitiless virus which doesnt care how many lives it destroys....or covid 19.

Boom tsk.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

In what way?

She sent young British troops into a needless war, and okay you can say that about numerous heads of state, but Thatcher even gave the order to murder retreating Argentine troops as they were retreating. A totally callous woman who counted her friends such as other dictators like pinochet while denouncing Nelson Mandela as a terrorist "

What order?

Was in another theatre of ops which kept us away but some mates in our sister Squadron went in our place, lost a good friend down there and never heard of any such order?

Which would be unlawful under Geneva convention and imho ignored by Sandy Woodward etc..

over a year ago

"I was there and we never murdered retreating argentine troops. We fed and watered them . What proof do you have for that accusation?"

Was it not widely quoted and reported that she gave the order for her navy to open fire on a retreating and obviously stricken Argentine battleship the Beagrano and murdered needlessly many lives

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I was there and we never murdered retreating argentine troops. We fed and watered them . What proof do you have for that accusation?

Was it not widely quoted and reported that she gave the order for her navy to open fire on a retreating and obviously stricken Argentine battleship the Beagrano and murdered needlessly many lives"

Not according to its Captain..

over a year ago

"I was there and we never murdered retreating argentine troops. We fed and watered them . What proof do you have for that accusation?

Was it not widely quoted and reported that she gave the order for her navy to open fire on a retreating and obviously stricken Argentine battleship the Beagrano and murdered needlessly many lives

"

It is 30 years since a British submarine sank the Argentine navy cruiser, the General Belgrano. More than 300 sailors were killed in what remains one of the most controversial actions of the Falklands War.

Whatever you think of this. It was an unnessesary act of war that Britain was winning and was always going to win, its ok saying its war but try saying that to the family's of the dead. Thatcher was an evil woman, no getting away from that I think

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"

Didnt that Clive Ponting leak some documents that challenged was Thatcher said?

Think he got done for it.

A do remember a bit of a fuss at the time but obvs dont know the full story.

over a year ago

A do remember a bit of a fuss at the time but obvs dont know the full story."

Yeah I kinda remember something regarding Thatchers orders, whatever came out was obviously a cover up and there was an enquiry at the time, but the great British empire succeeded in another massive cover up

over a year ago

It is 30 years since a British submarine sank the Argentine navy cruiser, the General Belgrano. More than 300 sailors were killed in what remains one of the most controversial actions of the Falklands War.

Whatever you think of this. It was an unnessesary act of war that Britain was winning and was always going to win, its ok saying its war but try saying that to the family's of the dead. Thatcher was an evil woman, no getting away from that I think "

30 years? What 1990 ,I think most people anticipating oasis,s first album

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Whatever you think of this. It was an unnessesary act of war that Britain was winning and was always going to win, its ok saying its war but try saying that to the family's of the dead. Thatcher was an evil woman, no getting away from that I think "

Am not and have never been a fan of hers and think she got many things wrong and made many mistakes but your factually wrong on the details..

Shitty business is war yes..

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Yeah I kinda remember something regarding Thatchers orders, whatever came out was obviously a cover up and there was an enquiry at the time, but the great British empire succeeded in another massive cover up"

You do know that in 1982 the days of the British Empire were long gone?

By *extasy19Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I was there and we never murdered retreating argentine troops. We fed and watered them . What proof do you have for that accusation?"

I see Glasgow has failed to answer your question. Did you know Craig Jones and Gerald "Bullie" Bull? I went to school with the latter and I can offer a very different eye witness version of events to Glasgow from the lads who attended Bullie's funeral here in Northants.

over a year ago

Yeah I kinda remember something regarding Thatchers orders, whatever came out was obviously a cover up and there was an enquiry at the time, but the great British empire succeeded in another massive cover up

You do know that in 1982 the days of the British Empire were long gone?"

No I really thought that watching and listening to the BBC along with our totally out of touch politicians that our Great British Empire was still thriving,,, hahahahahahahahahahahaha

over a year ago

I see Glasgow has failed to answer your question. Did you know Craig Jones and Gerald "Bullie" Bull? I went to school with the latter and I can offer a very different eye witness version of events to Glasgow from the lads who attended Bullie's funeral here in Northants."

Are you suffering some from some sort of battle syndrome ??

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

In what way?

She sent young British troops into a needless war, and okay you can say that about numerous heads of state, but Thatcher even gave the order to murder retreating Argentine troops as they were retreating. A totally callous woman who counted her friends such as other dictators like pinochet while denouncing Nelson Mandela as a terrorist "

Bit like Blair & Co with Iraq then.....

over a year ago

"If you recall, Thatchler was considered the most unpopular PM ever until she had the Falklands

In what way?

She sent young British troops into a needless war, and okay you can say that about numerous heads of state, but Thatcher even gave the order to murder retreating Argentine troops as they were retreating. A totally callous woman who counted her friends such as other dictators like pinochet while denouncing Nelson Mandela as a terrorist

Bit like Blair & Co with Iraq then..... "

Yes Blair was complicit in starting a needless war. But I would hold Thatcher as the most contemptuous UK premier of all time

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

In what way?

Bit like Blair & Co with Iraq then..... "

I'm sorry.. you have a point?

over a year ago

Sussex

That's a horrible fact of war. People get killed on both sides !!

over a year ago

Whatever you think of this. It was an unnessesary act of war that Britain was winning and was always going to win, its ok saying its war but try saying that to the family's of the dead. Thatcher was an evil woman, no getting away from that I think

That's a horrible fact of war. People get killed on both sides !!"

There is a difference between being killed at war and being killed at war by an act of murder

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

There is a difference between being killed at war and being killed at war by an act of murder"

And there's a vast difference between soldiers being killed at or because of war and the needless slaughter of pensioners in care homes.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

That's a horrible fact of war. People get killed on both sides !!"

Not really the point.

By *wosWoman
over a year ago

east london

"They are getting the nightingales stocked up

Apparently 70% of our ppe will be british manufactured "

Really? Ours was all lit up red yesterday for help the entertainment business..only saw a pic ..and the Nightingale sign was gone ..Excel london

over a year ago

There is a difference between being killed at war and being killed at war by an act of murder"

But there is no surprise that this was covered up by Thatcher, this was a woman who's many indiscretions were covered up, think Hillsborough, Cyril Smith and many others, a totally fucking horrible human being

over a year ago

Devon

During the war a cable was sent to the argentine govt which was delivered by the Swiss government . It stated that the entire area between Argentina and the falklands had become an exclusion zone. The reason behind this was to stop the argies resupplying the soldiers on the islands. It’s also worth noting that the belgrano had two destroyers with her . All 3 capable of carrying Exocet missiles and to the southwest of the islands was the aircraft carrier called the 25th may . With this we’re other ships. Again all capable of carrying Exocet. The sub lost contact with the carrier so her attention was directed to the belgrano which was in the zone . She was sunk.

over a year ago

"If you recall, Thatchler was considered the most unpopular PM ever until she had the Falklands

In what way?

Bit like Blair & Co with Iraq then.....

Yes Blair was complicit in starting a needless war. But I would hold Thatcher as the most contemptuous UK premier of all time "

over a year ago

"During the war a cable was sent to the argentine govt which was delivered by the Swiss government . It stated that the entire area between Argentina and the falklands had become an exclusion zone. The reason behind this was to stop the argies resupplying the soldiers on the islands. It’s also worth noting that the belgrano had two destroyers with her . All 3 capable of carrying Exocet missiles and to the southwest of the islands was the aircraft carrier called the 25th may . With this we’re other ships. Again all capable of carrying Exocet. The sub lost contact with the carrier so her attention was directed to the belgrano which was in the zone . She was sunk."

Bullshit whatever way you look at it Thatcher gave the order to fire/sink/kill the Belgrano

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Boris is Whitty & Vallance's plough horse now.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"During the war a cable was sent to the argentine govt which was delivered by the Swiss government . It stated that the entire area between Argentina and the falklands had become an exclusion zone. The reason behind this was to stop the argies resupplying the soldiers on the islands. It’s also worth noting that the belgrano had two destroyers with her . All 3 capable of carrying Exocet missiles and to the southwest of the islands was the aircraft carrier called the 25th may . With this we’re other ships. Again all capable of carrying Exocet. The sub lost contact with the carrier so her attention was directed to the belgrano which was in the zone . She was sunk.

Bullshit whatever way you look at it Thatcher gave the order to fire/sink/kill the Belgrano "

Whatever ones view of the decision to undertake armed conflict over the Falklands is, the fact is it was a possible threat to British forces..

Would you rather it have been left then sunk one of ours?

over a year ago

"During the war a cable was sent to the argentine govt which was delivered by the Swiss government . It stated that the entire area between Argentina and the falklands had become an exclusion zone. The reason behind this was to stop the argies resupplying the soldiers on the islands. It’s also worth noting that the belgrano had two destroyers with her . All 3 capable of carrying Exocet missiles and to the southwest of the islands was the aircraft carrier called the 25th may . With this we’re other ships. Again all capable of carrying Exocet. The sub lost contact with the carrier so her attention was directed to the belgrano which was in the zone . She was sunk.

Bullshit whatever way you look at it Thatcher gave the order to fire/sink/kill the Belgrano "

Is it an act of war or a crime against humanity. I would think taking everything into account on Thatcher the milk snatcher (this was her first forey into what she wanted to materialise in her dictatorship plans) can you imagine it nowadays a politician depriving the underprivileged a basic glass of milk a day. That is what Thatcher was all about an evil old cow, even her family refused to sanction a statue of her because they knew she was,,,, A CUNT

over a year ago

Sussex

A warship in the middle of a war was a perfectly legitimate target. It was armed with seacat missiles and the sinking saved many British lives .

I really dont think any service personnel would disagree with that ?There were no civilians on board no one murdered!!

over a year ago

Sussex

Perfectly legitimate and saved many British lives . Well done Maggie

over a year ago

There is a difference between being killed at war and being killed at war by an act of murder

A warship in the middle of a war was a perfectly legitimate target. It was armed with seacat missiles and the sinking saved many British lives .

I really dont think any service personnel would disagree with that ?There were no civilians on board no one murdered!!"

That's OK then Thatcher gave an order to fire on a retreating stricken ship and whereby murdering 300 retreating sailors, was that justified mmmmm??

over a year ago

Sussex

But there is no surprise that this was covered up by Thatcher, this was a woman who's many indiscretions were covered up, think Hillsborough, Cyril Smith and many others, a totally fucking horrible human being "

No cover up . It's called war. Let's hope it never happens again !

over a year ago

I really dont think any service personnel would disagree with that ?There were no civilians on board no one murdered!!"

so it is only murder if a civilian is involved... Where where you educated??

over a year ago

in Lancashire

I really dont think any service personnel would disagree with that ?There were no civilians on board no one murdered!!

That's OK then Thatcher gave an order to fire on a retreating stricken ship and whereby murdering 300 retreating sailors, was that justified mmmmm?? "

Dude your ranting about something you can easily wise up on, the captain of the Belgrano disputed that she was retreating and accepted that in the circumstances the actions taken against his ship was understandable..

I suppose he would know..

over a year ago

Sussex

That's OK then Thatcher gave an order to fire on a retreating stricken ship and whereby murdering 300 retreating sailors, was that justified mmmmm?? "

Gotcha

It was a threat to us. The Argeninian Navy open conceded it was a legitimate target. The only ones that didn't were the lily livered keyboard warrior types

over a year ago

Sussex

[Removed by poster at 01/10/20 19:50:46]

over a year ago

Sussex

I really dont think any service personnel would disagree with that ?There were no civilians on board no one murdered!! so it is only murder if a civilian is involved... Where where you educated?? "

In a war / open conflict there is no way that is murder ! I completed some of my education

/ training at strike command High Wycombe. How about you ?

over a year ago

But there is no surprise that this was covered up by Thatcher, this was a woman who's many indiscretions were covered up, think Hillsborough, Cyril Smith and many others, a totally fucking horrible human being

No cover up . It's called war. Let's hope it never happens again !"

Are you kidding cover ups happen all over the world with different nations. I just find it incredulous that some people believe that the british empire wouldn't be capable of this.. Britain was one of the most inhumane institutions of all nations and thankfully over the last half century we have gone towards a better way of life, just unfortunate no one thought to tell that old cunt Thatcher about it in the 80s

over a year ago

in Lancashire

I really dont think any service personnel would disagree with that ?There were no civilians on board no one murdered!! so it is only murder if a civilian is involved... Where where you educated?? "

There's a certain irony about you asking someone that question..

Mate as I said earlier I ain't a fan of her but your barking up the wrong tree..

over a year ago

Devon

Was it in the exclusion zone ....YES

Legitimate target ....YES

over a year ago

Sussex

Are you kidding cover ups happen all over the world with different nations. I just find it incredulous that some people believe that the british empire wouldn't be capable of this.. Britain was one of the most inhumane institutions of all nations and thankfully over the last half century we have gone towards a better way of life, just unfortunate no one thought to tell that old cunt Thatcher about it in the 80s"

You cannot re write history . It was war and a legitimate target!! Simple.

Sad but simple . No matter how key board warriors look at it - facts are facts ...

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

"Was it in the exclusion zone ....YES

Legitimate target ....YES

"

Did we bomb Argentina... no

It was a military target plain and SImple

over a year ago

Are you kidding cover ups happen all over the world with different nations. I just find it incredulous that some people believe that the british empire wouldn't be capable of this.. Britain was one of the most inhumane institutions of all nations and thankfully over the last half century we have gone towards a better way of life, just unfortunate no one thought to tell that old cunt Thatcher about it in the 80s

Sad but simple . No matter how key board warriors look at it - facts are facts ..."

You are the sad one mate that you think someone making an obversation about an act of war which was murder no getting away from that. A retreating stricken shop mylady SINK HER SINK HER but mylady there are 300 sailors on board retreating. Thatcher - - - fuck em let's rap this up so we can get back home and knock fuck out the miners and steel workers,,,

over a year ago

Sussex

Sad but simple . No matter how key board warriors look at it - facts are facts ...

You are the sad one mate that you think someone making an obversation about an act of war which was murder no getting away from that. A retreating stricken shop mylady SINK HER SINK HER but mylady there are 300 sailors on board retreating. Thatcher - - - fuck em let's rap this up so we can get back home and knock fuck out the miners and steel workers,,, "

The old saying GOTCHA

Its war and both sides lost too many. Very sad of course.

No one was murdered though obviously.......

over a year ago

_urekamanfor2

You are an IDIOT

over a year ago

You are the sad one mate that you think someone making an obversation about an act of war which was murder no getting away from that. A retreating stricken shop mylady SINK HER SINK HER but mylady there are 300 sailors on board retreating. Thatcher - - - fuck em let's rap this up so we can get back home and knock fuck out the miners and steel workers,,,

The old saying GOTCHA

No one was murdered though obviously......."

Sadly lots of innocent people are murdered in an unwanted war thrust apon them

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

You are the sad one mate that you think someone making an obversation about an act of war which was murder no getting away from that. A retreating stricken shop mylady SINK HER SINK HER but mylady there are 300 sailors on board retreating. Thatcher - - - fuck em let's rap this up so we can get back home and knock fuck out the miners and steel workers,,, "

Sad yes agree .

Murder NO Way. Ithink that's twisted thinking or are you d*unk ?

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

The old saying GOTCHA

Sadly lots of innocent people are murdered in an unwanted war thrust apon them "

That's not murder though in any normal person's reasoning?

PS I love the GOTCHA it was a memorable headline

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

The old saying GOTCHA

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

The old saying GOTCHA

PS I love the GOTCHA it was a memorable headline "

over a year ago

Sussex

The old saying GOTCHA

As awful as that looks now it boosted morale in the middle of the war. I spent a year down there and also time in Argentina later in the 1980s

over a year ago

The old saying GOTCHA

"

Murder or war crimes whatever you want to call it is usually perbrutraed by evil heads of state. My point is that Thatcher was an unscrupulous want to be dictator who had no qualms of quashing all in her wake, she had no regard for life rather than her own kind

over a year ago

Sussex

The old saying GOTCHA

Murder or war crimes whatever you want to call it is usually perbrutraed by evil heads of state. My point is that Thatcher was an unscrupulous want to be dictator who had no qualms of quashing all in her wake, she had no regard for life rather than her own kind "

Maybe , I despised her.

However you picked a ridiculous and insulting choice of words calling the Belgrano murder..

It simply wasnt

over a year ago

Sussex

The old saying GOTCHA

Murder or war crimes whatever you want to call it is usually perbrutraed by evil heads of state. My point is that Thatcher was an unscrupulous want to be dictator who had no qualms of quashing all in her wake, she had no regard for life rather than her own kind "

And "war crime" is a naive and equally ridiculous statement from someone who doesn't have a clue because it simply wasnt .

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Isn't this, thread supposed to be, about Boris, not Thatcher

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

"_urekamanfor2

You are an IDIOT"

I think everyone can see who the idiot is

Shameful

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

That's OK then Thatcher gave an order to fire on a retreating stricken ship and whereby murdering 300 retreating sailors, was that justified mmmmm??

Gotcha

It was a threat to us. The Argeninian Navy open conceded it was a legitimate target. The only ones that didn't were the lily livered keyboard warrior types "

Glorifying in the death of foreign soldiers in a pointless war.

Classy.

over a year ago

The old saying GOTCHA

As awful as that looks now it boosted morale in the middle of the war. I spent a year down there and also time in Argentina later in the 1980s "

Normal,,, is killing someone acceptable in any circumstance mmmmm

It may be in an act of war... But some people seem to have lost that point.

By *urekamanfor2Man
over a year ago

Shoreham

"Isn't this, thread supposed to be, about Boris, not Thatcher "

It was but when someone puts such a stupid ridiculous insulting comment down I think people have to react ?

over a year ago

"_urekamanfor2

You are an IDIOT

Shameful "

Halfwit

No sorry you are a FULLWIT ha!!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

Its actually a famous headline from a "newspaper'which hacked the phone of a murdererd child and said football fans pissed on the dead

Once again.

Classy

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"_urekamanfor2

You are an IDIOT

Shameful

Halfwit

No sorry you are a FULLWIT ha!! "

I think yours are amongst the stupidest comments ever though to be fair lol

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Isn't this, thread supposed to be, about Boris, not Thatcher

It was but when someone puts such a stupid ridiculous insulting comment down I think people have to react ?"

What insulting comment?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

Course it was.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

As awful as that looks now it boosted morale in the middle of the war. I spent a year down there and also time in Argentina later in the 1980s "

People getting killed boosts morale.

What a proud nation we are.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

The old saying GOTCHA

As awful as that looks now it boosted morale in the middle of the war. I spent a year down there and also time in Argentina later in the 1980s

What a proud nation we are."

Lionel it does sound sick mate but the nature of the beast is that such things will have an effect and subsequently the opposite on the other side..

And such things are often measured in lives lost..

over a year ago

The old saying GOTCHA

Course it was."

Gotcha - - GET OVER THATCHER CUNT HAPPY ARSEHOLE

over a year ago

The old saying GOTCHA

Course it was."

Gotcha - - GET OVER THATCHER CUNT HAPPY ARSEHOLE

over a year ago

The old saying GOTCHA

Course it was.

Gotcha - - GET OVER THATCHER CUNT HAPPY ARSEHOLE"

I know very childish but....

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

Lionel it does sound sick mate but the nature of the beast is that such things will have an effect and subsequently the opposite on the other side..

"

Sorry mate.I disagree.

The headline in the rag was glorifying in the death of a load of foreign kids who had been conscripted.

Count me out cos It didnt make me proud.

over a year ago

The old saying GOTCHA

Sorry mate.I disagree.

The headline in the rag was glorifying in the death of a load of foreign kids who had been conscripted.

"

Your right it makes me sick watching the news and you see innocent children without limbs due to corrupt nations like the UK and USA doing this fir their own gains and this was no different from Thatcher doing the same in Argentina.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

The old saying GOTCHA

Sorry mate.I disagree.

"

The headline was not something I was referring to, I'm talking about the possible effect on the troops down there who wouldn't be aware of any headlines..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

Sorry mate.I disagree.

The headline was not something I was referring to, I'm talking about the possible effect on the troops down there who wouldn't be aware of any headlines.."

Mine was aimed more at the posters on here who were revelling in the headline .

over a year ago

in Lancashire

The old saying GOTCHA

Sorry mate.I disagree.

The headline was not something I was referring to, I'm talking about the possible effect on the troops down there who wouldn't be aware of any headlines..

Mine was aimed more at the posters on here who were revelling in the headline ."

over a year ago

Sussex

The old saying GOTCHA

Its actually a famous headline from a "newspaper'which hacked the phone of a murdererd child and said football fans pissed on the dead

Once again.

Classy"

Wrong

Deluded

Nothing to do with that whatsoever

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

Once again.

Classy

Wrong

Deluded

Nothing to do with that whatsoever "

It was the same paper.

By *amish SMan
over a year ago

Eastleigh

The Belgrano was tracked by Conqueror for several days prior to being sunk. Does anyone honestly think a submarine captain would risk his vessel and crew attacking a retreating ship. If the attack failed they would be prey. Any authority to attack would come from the top of UK government, the ultimate decision to attack would be the Captains, he would have operated under the Geneva convention.

What about the Santa Fe, that further away from the Falklands than the Belgrano, it was taken out.

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

The old saying GOTCHA

Once again.

Classy

Wrong

Deluded

It was the same paper."

So one story in a paper condemns all other stories over a number of years ?

Your logic is weird !

over a year ago

in Lancashire

The old saying GOTCHA

Once again.

Classy

Wrong

Deluded

It was the same paper.

Your logic is weird !"

It is a shit paper, loathe it personally..

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"The Belgrano was tracked by Conqueror for several days prior to being sunk. Does anyone honestly think a submarine captain would risk his vessel and crew attacking a retreating ship. If the attack failed they would be prey. Any authority to attack would come from the top of UK government, the ultimate decision to attack would be the Captains, he would have operated under the Geneva convention.

What about the Santa Fe, that further away from the Falklands than the Belgrano, it was taken out. "

I think the guys that thought otherwise do not know their history or even realise we were at war .

Either that or Belong to some conspiracy theory website or are from a different planet !

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

Once again.

Classy

Wrong

Deluded

It was the same paper.

Your logic is weird !"

You because they have just 1 unsavoury story.

Ever.

By *arahspiceCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

The old saying GOTCHA

Once again.

Classy

Wrong

Deluded

It was the same paper.

Your logic is weird !

Ever."

Mmm think about it hun ...

Try some logical thought maybe though rather than just all negative posts running down all and sundry about subjectsyiu clearly know nothing about

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The old saying GOTCHA

Once again.

Classy

Wrong

Deluded

It was the same paper.

Your logic is weird !

Ever.

Try some logical thought maybe though rather than just all negative posts running down all and sundry about subjectsyiu clearly know nothing about "

Logical from a sun reader

Priceless

over a year ago

Sussex

The old saying GOTCHA

Once again.

Classy

Wrong

Deluded

It was the same paper.

Your logic is weird !

Ever.

Try some logical thought maybe though rather than just all negative posts running down all and sundry about subjectsyiu clearly know nothing about

Logical from a sun reader

Priceless"

Ouch handbags lol

Post new Message to Thread