Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

TWO MORE YEARS OF THIS ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A report on the i newspaper today says it could be two years before a vaccine is developed and fully rolled out to the whole population.

With this bungling government in charge it's not surprising,

Apparently they now even have to build an entire factory just to make the glass vials that vaccine comes in ! The last factory that made them in Sunderland was sold of to the French some years ago.

How long can we stand it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

One of the reasons holding out for a silver bullet isn't a viable solution

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Considering they say antibodies only last a few months I’m not sure why they’ll bother with a vaccine unless they plan to give you it 3 x a year. Tbh I don’t even want it once!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A report on the i newspaper today says it could be two years before a vaccine is developed and fully rolled out to the whole population.

Apparently they now even have to build an entire factory just to make the glass vials that vaccine comes in ! The last factory that made them in Sunderland was sold of to the French some years ago.

How long can we stand it ?"

would that be this bungling government or all world governments given we arent the only one trying to get a vaccine ready

over a year ago

They say you will need a vaccine and a booster some time later

How long will all that take ?

over a year ago

"They say you will need a vaccine and a booster some time later

How long will all that take ?"

less time than a solution that invloves not doing it

anyway who is “they”

over a year ago

anyway who is “they”"

Medical experts.

Many vaccines need a booster after 12 months before they are fully effective

Lock yourself up for the duration.

Might as well get off this site since too there will be no chance of swinging for you.

over a year ago

"One of the reasons holding out for a silver bullet isn't a viable solution"

Have a look back though the history of disease and see how many we have gained a natural immunity to. Most haven't got better without a vaccine and of those how many were novel virus.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Considering they say antibodies only last a few months I’m not sure why they’ll bother with a vaccine unless they plan to give you it 3 x a year. Tbh I don’t even want it once! "

Pretty much sums up my thoughts too.

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

It’s a hard call. The majority that get it only have mild symptoms. While those of us over 60 seem to be extremely susceptible. Even then, more of our age group are dying of flu so were fucked either way.

Live life to the full peeps, it’s the only one we have xxx

By *ensualguy70TV/TS
over a year ago

paisley

Try another four years, this is World War 3 we are in without the machine guns and air raids.

This is a war between the globalists, the elitists and the people

over a year ago

anyway who is “they”

Medical experts.

Might as well get off this site since too there will be no chance of swinging for you."

btw a booster doesn’t mean the first lot isn't effective ... ive had some of the vaccines needed to go to thailand and the covered me while i was there and the medical clinic fold me if i wanted lifetime immunity i should come back in 12 months for a top up, others i got the 2 injections a week apart

we dont definitively know yet what the requirements of a vaccine will be .. as we dont yet have a vaccine ... its all speculation and worth remembering not all vaccines work in the same way

over a year ago

Rolling out to the general population may take some time, but the first wave will be health and care workers along with the vulnerable. Cate posted proposed roll out of vaccines.

What I'm saying is that logistical problems shouldn't delay the start of the roll sometime next year.

Isn't that good news for those who don't want to take the first generation of vaccine? If there's a delay, it could help iron out the gremlins regarding long term efficacy/safety.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"One of the reasons holding out for a silver bullet isn't a viable solution"

This.

We need to adapt as a society, but that’s too hard.

over a year ago

There wont be another two years of this, as someone else has said, whats the point of a vaccine if anti-bodies wear off after a few months.

This Govt wants herd immunity-hence the hesitation in original lock-down (when I got it),- and just to be sure paid millions a tenner to go take their mask off and go out and eat and spread it round a bit more.

Just like Brexit we will be worn down by it until we throw in the towel (and thats how we got our illustrious leader!)

I dont know why they dont offer all over 45s a living wage to give up their jobs and stay shielded, jobs to could go to the young and fit and death rates kept under control, and for those who are earning big bucks, they can make their own health choices just as you do if you want to smoke or pour alcohol down your neck.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

How can you achieve herd immunity if it wears off after a few months? Vaccines and natural immunity are the same biological mechanism.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

There are lots of vaccines over the world In final stage trials, If ours fail we will just buy it from another country

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

staying Nr Brandesburton

"A report on the i newspaper today says it could be two years before a vaccine is developed and fully rolled out to the whole population.

would that be this bungling government or all world governments given we arent the only one trying to get a vaccine ready "

Exactly this, just another rant to blame it all on the Government..whoever is in power

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"Considering they say antibodies only last a few months I’m not sure why they’ll bother with a vaccine unless they plan to give you it 3 x a year. Tbh I don’t even want it once! "

Perhaps 'they' know a bit more about the viability of a vaccine than we do...

over a year ago

would that be this bungling government or all world governments given we arent the only one trying to get a vaccine ready

Exactly this, just another rant to blame it all on the Government..whoever is in power"

Well who do you think should be responsible for the roll out of a vaccine once its developed. Beryl from Bristol

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"There are lots of vaccines over the world In final stage trials, If ours fail we will just buy it from another country "

You’re assuming it *can* work.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

"Considering they say antibodies only last a few months I’m not sure why they’ll bother with a vaccine unless they plan to give you it 3 x a year. Tbh I don’t even want it once!

Perhaps 'they' know a bit more about the viability of a vaccine than we do..."

There may never be a Vaccine

over a year ago

Exactly this, just another rant to blame it all on the Government..whoever is in power

Well who do you think should be responsible for the roll out of a vaccine once its developed. Beryl from Bristol"

oh ok so we are now bashing a future roll out of a vaccine that isnt even created yet ... it just proves that no matter what they do you wont be happy if we can already start bashing for something you need a crystal ball to see the outcome of

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Well who do you think should be responsible for the roll out of a vaccine once its developed. Beryl from Bristol

oh ok so we are now bashing a future roll out of a vaccine that isnt even created yet ... it just proves that no matter what they do you wont be happy if we can already start bashing for something you need a crystal ball to see the outcome of "

It's not the vaccine.

Even if we get one The gmnt have made no attempt to build the infrastructure to develop the vaccine.

over a year ago

do you mean manufacture? as we are already developing one

over a year ago

It's the rollout that will take ages.

Look at the mess they have made over testing.

Might as well become a monk.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They'd planned for 1 plus a booster. It will be choice

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"do you mean manufacture? as we are already developing one "

No its the supply chain,logicists etc.

over a year ago

If it's a choice then it work work.

Has to get to the vast majority of the population.

over a year ago

If the roll out works like the testing is working then we are all fucked.

over a year ago

Vaccines can't be made over night, they need testing and rigorous safety checks done do you want another drug like thalidomide being widely used?

I don't and I am content to follow the guidelines set up by the government until a suitable vaccination is found.

This is an unprecedented situation we are in it would not matter a jot what political party was in power the pharmaceutical industry can only test for and record side effects over a long period.

Surely the biggest problem we have is people not following the guidelines or bending them to suit their own selfish needs.

My personal opinion is that the government are doing a reasonable job trying to contain the virus, keep the economy going and protect the NHS.

The press on the other hand are scare mongering and pedalling fear.

Rona won't go away overnight she's here to stay for a few years yet, we need to abide by the guidelines and live the best life we can in these strange times we find ourselves in, stop thinking of only ourselves start thinking of every one else.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/virus/1072615

By *EloveMan
over a year ago

Pool of Life

Agreed

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Vaccines can't be made over night, they need testing and rigorous safety checks done do you want another drug like thalidomide being widely used?

I don't and I am content to follow the guidelines set up by the government until a suitable vaccination is found.

This is an unprecedented situation we are in it would not matter a jot what political party was in power the pharmaceutical industry can only test for and record side effects over a long period.

Surely the biggest problem we have is people not following the guidelines or bending them to suit their own selfish needs.

My personal opinion is that the government are doing a reasonable job trying to contain the virus, keep the economy going and protect the NHS.

Rona won't go away overnight she's here to stay for a few years yet, we need to abide by the guidelines and live the best life we can in these strange times we find ourselves in, stop thinking of only ourselves start thinking of every one else.

"

How is it the peoples fault that the gmnt have failed to build the infrastructure to develop the vaccine exactly?

over a year ago

"Vaccines can't be made over night, they need testing and rigorous safety checks done do you want another drug like thalidomide being widely used?

How is it the peoples fault that the gmnt have failed to build the infrastructure to develop the vaccine exactly?"

Where do I say that it's the people's fault that the gmnt haven't got an infrastructure in place, I'm not privy to the workings of the gmnt so I can't comment on what they have or haven't got in place

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

How is it the peoples fault that the gmnt have failed to build the infrastructure to develop the vaccine exactly?

Where do I say that it's the people's fault that the gmnt haven't got an infrastructure in place, I'm not privy to the workings of the gmnt so I can't comment on what they have or haven't got in place "

Right.

over a year ago

"Considering they say antibodies only last a few months I’m not sure why they’ll bother with a vaccine unless they plan to give you it 3 x a year. Tbh I don’t even want it once!

Pretty much sums up my thoughts too."

Or consider the fact it's a Corona virus so is highly likely to mutate every 12 to 18 months anyhow.

over a year ago

. They will have plenty of time to manufacture glass vials; and it’s not just our bungling government, because, you will be amazed to learn, no one else has a vaccine either. But i guess to some that would also be our governments fault. I’m still hiding indoors since i heard a vaccine for the common cold was coming any day now and that was back in ‘68 !!!!

over a year ago

anyway who is “they”

Medical experts.

Might as well get off this site since too there will be no chance of swinging for you."

Where are you getting this information from lol.

By *ew swingers wxmCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

To be fair regardless of whether it is blue, red, yellow, purple, green or a pink elephant in charge, the outcome would be the same.

No party can manage the country yet we are daft enough to fall for all the propaganda every election time.

over a year ago

"To be fair regardless of whether it is blue, red, yellow, purple, green or a pink elephant in charge, the outcome would be the same.

No party can manage the country yet we are daft enough to fall for all the propaganda every election time.

"

I dont anymore

over a year ago

How long can we stand it ?. They will have plenty of time to manufacture glass vials; and it’s not just our bungling government, because, you will be amazed to learn, no one else has a vaccine either. But i guess to some that would also be our governments fault. I’m still hiding indoors since i heard a vaccine for the common cold was coming any day now and that was back in ‘68 !!!!"

Tell me when the common cold last killed over 40,000 people, please.

There are always folk on here complaining about the "scaremongering" media, and yet a quick look at this thread shows that many of the posters on it are just as doom mongering and miserable as any of the MSM.

Perhaps we get the press we deserve.

over a year ago

How long can we stand it ?. They will have plenty of time to manufacture glass vials; and it’s not just our bungling government, because, you will be amazed to learn, no one else has a vaccine either. But i guess to some that would also be our governments fault. I’m still hiding indoors since i heard a vaccine for the common cold was coming any day now and that was back in ‘68 !!!!

There are always folk on here complaining about the "scaremongering" media, and yet a quick look at this thread shows that many of the posters on it are just as doom mongering and miserable as any of the MSM.

Perhaps we get the press we deserve."

His point was that the common cold is a Corona virus and they still haven't found a cure for that.

Maybe ?

over a year ago

How long can we stand it ?. They will have plenty of time to manufacture glass vials; and it’s not just our bungling government, because, you will be amazed to learn, no one else has a vaccine either. But i guess to some that would also be our governments fault. I’m still hiding indoors since i heard a vaccine for the common cold was coming any day now and that was back in ‘68 !!!!

His point was that the common cold is a Corona virus and they still haven't found a cure for that.

Maybe ?"

Perhaps the reason they haven't found a cure for the common cold is because of the lack of incentive, as it doesn't tend to kill millions of people around the world. Maybe?

over a year ago

Maybe ?

Perhaps the reason they haven't found a cure for the common cold is because of the lack of incentive, as it doesn't tend to kill millions of people around the world. Maybe?"

Why you arguing the point with me lol.

over a year ago

Maybe ?

Perhaps the reason they haven't found a cure for the common cold is because of the lack of incentive, as it doesn't tend to kill millions of people around the world. Maybe?

Why you arguing the point with me lol."

I wasn't arguing, I was pointing out the obvious.

over a year ago

I don't think vaccinating the whole population was ever an option. Just a similar cohort to the current flu jab cohort.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Even if a vaccine isn't available to everyone or effective in every case as long as it works to some extent and/or gets to the right people first it could play a key part in bringing numbers down. By reducing the number of hosts or possible jumps we maybe able to slash cases, isolate it to certain areas and downgrade it from a pandemic. Then concentrate on areas that are suffering most still while returning to some kind of norm in areas undercontrol.

over a year ago

GOOD LUCK YOU WHO ARE SHEEP WITHOUT YOUR OWN MINDS.

over a year ago

here’s a list of some Professionals, (Doctors and Scientists) who Have Questioned The Official Narrative. I would recommend looking up any of these on their own websites, or brand new tube.

??Dr. Rashid Buttar

??Dr. Andrew Kaufman

??Dr. Annie Bukacek

??Dr. Thoman Cowan

??Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

??Dr. James Hidrith

??Dr. Bruce Lipton

??Dr. Robert Young

??Dr. Judy Mikovits

??Prof. Dolores Cahill

??Dr. Ericson

??Dr. Ivette Lozano

??Professor Knut Wittkowski

??Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

??Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

??Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

??Dr. Joel Kettner

??Dr. John Loannidis

??Dr. Yoram

??Dr Pietro Vernazza

??Frank Ulrich Mongomery

??Prof. Hendrik Streeck

??Dr. Yanis Roussel

??Dr. David Katz

??Dr. Michael Osterholm

??Dr. Peter Goetzsche

??Dr. Sunetra Gupta

??Dr. Karin Molling

??Dr. Anders Tegnell

??Dr. Pablo Goldscmidt

??Dr. Eran Bendavid

??Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

??Dr. Tom Jefferson

??Dr. Michael Levitt

??Dr. Richard Schabas

??Kate Shemirani

??Julian Rose

??Barbara ONeil

??Prof. Yavid Finkelstein

??Dr. Murcato Ravindrefed

??Prof. Graham Axlerod

??Prof. Jennifer Hintze

??Dr. Andreas Grundhaven

??Dr. Merton Yipple

??Prof. Swami Bhakhavavadvad

??Dr. Barton Berstaffler

??Prof. Qiong Hong-Lamin

°U.S. Senator Dr.Scott Jensen

°Dr. Stella Immanuel

°Mark Devlin

°Dr. Vernon Coleman

°Dr. Muhammad Igbal Adil

°Dr.Kelly Victory

°Francis Abraham

°Dr. Fidel Fernandez

°Edwin A. Burn

°Homer Lim

°Dr.Edwin Bien

Their views are being banned, deleted and blocked on social media!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"here’s a list of some Professionals, (Doctors and Scientists) who Have Questioned The Official Narrative. I would recommend looking up any of these on their own websites, or brand new tube.

??Dr. Rashid Buttar

??Dr. Andrew Kaufman

??Dr. Annie Bukacek

??Dr. Thoman Cowan

??Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

??Dr. James Hidrith

??Dr. Bruce Lipton

??Dr. Robert Young

??Dr. Judy Mikovits

??Prof. Dolores Cahill

??Dr. Ericson

??Dr. Ivette Lozano

??Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

??Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

??Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

??Dr. Joel Kettner

??Dr. John Loannidis

??Dr. Yoram

??Dr Pietro Vernazza

??Frank Ulrich Mongomery

??Prof. Hendrik Streeck

??Dr. Yanis Roussel

??Dr. David Katz

??Dr. Michael Osterholm

??Dr. Peter Goetzsche

??Dr. Sunetra Gupta

??Dr. Karin Molling

??Dr. Anders Tegnell

??Dr. Pablo Goldscmidt

??Dr. Eran Bendavid

??Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

??Dr. Tom Jefferson

??Dr. Michael Levitt

??Dr. Richard Schabas

??Kate Shemirani

??Julian Rose

??Barbara ONeil

??Prof. Graham Axlerod

??Prof. Jennifer Hintze

??Dr. Andreas Grundhaven

??Dr. Merton Yipple

??Dr. Barton Berstaffler

??Prof. Qiong Hong-Lamin

°Dr. Stella Immanuel

°Mark Devlin

°Dr. Vernon Coleman

°Dr. Muhammad Igbal Adil

°Dr.Kelly Victory

°Francis Abraham

°Dr. Fidel Fernandez

°Edwin A. Burn

°Homer Lim

°Dr.Edwin Bien

Their views are being banned, deleted and blocked on social media!"

Untrue

over a year ago

"here’s a list of some Professionals, (Doctors and Scientists) who Have Questioned The Official Narrative. I would recommend looking up any of these on their own websites, or brand new tube.

??Dr. Rashid Buttar

??Dr. Andrew Kaufman

??Dr. Annie Bukacek

??Dr. Thoman Cowan

??Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

??Dr. James Hidrith

??Dr. Bruce Lipton

??Dr. Robert Young

??Dr. Judy Mikovits

??Prof. Dolores Cahill

??Dr. Ericson

??Dr. Ivette Lozano

??Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

??Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

??Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

??Dr. Joel Kettner

??Dr. John Loannidis

??Dr. Yoram

??Dr Pietro Vernazza

??Frank Ulrich Mongomery

??Prof. Hendrik Streeck

??Dr. Yanis Roussel

??Dr. David Katz

??Dr. Michael Osterholm

??Dr. Peter Goetzsche

??Dr. Sunetra Gupta

??Dr. Karin Molling

??Dr. Anders Tegnell

??Dr. Pablo Goldscmidt

??Dr. Eran Bendavid

??Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

??Dr. Tom Jefferson

??Dr. Michael Levitt

??Dr. Richard Schabas

??Kate Shemirani

??Julian Rose

??Barbara ONeil

??Prof. Graham Axlerod

??Prof. Jennifer Hintze

??Dr. Andreas Grundhaven

??Dr. Merton Yipple

??Dr. Barton Berstaffler

??Prof. Qiong Hong-Lamin

°Dr. Stella Immanuel

°Mark Devlin

°Dr. Vernon Coleman

°Dr. Muhammad Igbal Adil

°Dr.Kelly Victory

°Francis Abraham

°Dr. Fidel Fernandez

°Edwin A. Burn

°Homer Lim

°Dr.Edwin Bien

Following the herd there.

over a year ago

"GOOD LUCK YOU WHO ARE SHEEP WITHOUT YOUR OWN MINDS."

Baaaa!

By *az080378Woman
over a year ago

Cromer

??Dr. Rashid Buttar

??Dr. Andrew Kaufman

??Dr. Annie Bukacek

??Dr. Thoman Cowan

??Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

??Dr. James Hidrith

??Dr. Bruce Lipton

??Dr. Robert Young

??Dr. Judy Mikovits

??Prof. Dolores Cahill

??Dr. Ericson

??Dr. Ivette Lozano

??Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

??Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

??Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

??Dr. Joel Kettner

??Dr. John Loannidis

??Dr. Yoram

??Dr Pietro Vernazza

??Frank Ulrich Mongomery

??Prof. Hendrik Streeck

??Dr. Yanis Roussel

??Dr. David Katz

??Dr. Michael Osterholm

??Dr. Peter Goetzsche

??Dr. Sunetra Gupta

??Dr. Karin Molling

??Dr. Anders Tegnell

??Dr. Pablo Goldscmidt

??Dr. Eran Bendavid

??Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

??Dr. Tom Jefferson

??Dr. Michael Levitt

??Dr. Richard Schabas

??Kate Shemirani

??Julian Rose

??Barbara ONeil

??Prof. Graham Axlerod

??Prof. Jennifer Hintze

??Dr. Andreas Grundhaven

??Dr. Merton Yipple

??Dr. Barton Berstaffler

??Prof. Qiong Hong-Lamin

°Dr. Stella Immanuel

°Mark Devlin

°Dr. Vernon Coleman

°Dr. Muhammad Igbal Adil

°Dr.Kelly Victory

°Francis Abraham

°Dr. Fidel Fernandez

°Edwin A. Burn

°Homer Lim

°Dr.Edwin Bien

I don't think those who have been stripped of their medical license or suspended from nursing can really be reliable sources....

By *EloveMan
over a year ago

Pool of Life

Love2watchu69 that was a bit brutal in delivery. No-one really knows the true facts.

Your inclusion of Mark Devlin didnt strengthen your statement either, "musical truth" was poorly written imo and he comes across like he'd believe anything with conspiracy involved. Just my 2 cents. Try empathy a bit

over a year ago

"do you mean manufacture? as we are already developing one

No its the supply chain,logicists etc."

so maybe you mean distribute ?

you realise these logistics are already all in place for flu vaccines? why couldn’t we increase capacity and repurpose ... we didn’t build new labs for testing we repurposed what we had

because i notice you say further down again that we dont have infrastructure to develop and yet its already in development

over a year ago

There will be massive civil unrest long before 2 years are up.

By *moothman2000Man
over a year ago

Leicestershire

??Dr. Rashid Buttar

??Dr. Andrew Kaufman

??Dr. Annie Bukacek

??Dr. Thoman Cowan

??Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

??Dr. James Hidrith

??Dr. Bruce Lipton

??Dr. Robert Young

??Dr. Judy Mikovits

??Prof. Dolores Cahill

??Dr. Ericson

??Dr. Ivette Lozano

??Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

??Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

??Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

??Dr. Joel Kettner

??Dr. John Loannidis

??Dr. Yoram

??Dr Pietro Vernazza

??Frank Ulrich Mongomery

??Prof. Hendrik Streeck

??Dr. Yanis Roussel

??Dr. David Katz

??Dr. Michael Osterholm

??Dr. Peter Goetzsche

??Dr. Sunetra Gupta

??Dr. Karin Molling

??Dr. Anders Tegnell

??Dr. Pablo Goldscmidt

??Dr. Eran Bendavid

??Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

??Dr. Tom Jefferson

??Dr. Michael Levitt

??Dr. Richard Schabas

??Kate Shemirani

??Julian Rose

??Barbara ONeil

??Prof. Graham Axlerod

??Prof. Jennifer Hintze

??Dr. Andreas Grundhaven

??Dr. Merton Yipple

??Dr. Barton Berstaffler

??Prof. Qiong Hong-Lamin

°Dr. Stella Immanuel

°Mark Devlin

°Dr. Vernon Coleman

°Dr. Muhammad Igbal Adil

°Dr.Kelly Victory

°Francis Abraham

°Dr. Fidel Fernandez

°Edwin A. Burn

°Homer Lim

°Dr.Edwin Bien

You forgot Dr Harold Shipman and Dr Hawley Crippen...

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

I've read this. It says, it's not just all the production problems in this country. It's also the capacity to distribute the vaccine that is failing. Remember the ppe fiasco. Two years is too long to wait

over a year ago

"Most haven't got better without a vaccine and of those how many were novel virus. "

All of them...at the start.

over a year ago

How you going to make people get vaccinated?

over a year ago

Antibodies last a few months? Really.

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Two more years.

Not a chance, peoples patience is already wearing thin.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Try another four years, this is World War 3 we are in without the machine guns and air raids.

This is a war between the globalists, the elitists and the people"

You are right about calling it WWIII, the other name I use for it is 'The Great Reset'. Not sure about the conspiracy theory though: without an economy-wages-taxes who's gonna line the pockets of those in power?

HG Wells never quite predicted this.

over a year ago

How you going to make people get vaccinated?"

I'm sure the majority of people will be so fed up of the thing by then that they'll be glad to have it. If the roll out is slow then it gives the waverers a chance to see if there are any side effects, and I'm sure that some form of persuasion will be used if the take up isn't high enough.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Be positive you might feel better

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

It will probably be controlled before a viable vaccine.

We are all lab rats and it's a case if try this try that until we find a balance between normal life and spreading the virus.

Rapid tests and understanding will be the breakthrough.

over a year ago

One of the biggest problems with finding a vaccine is getting one that works on all strains and for all genetic groups; especially those who appear more susceptible.

Then as people have pointed out it’s manufacturing and logistics

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Try another four years, this is World War 3 we are in without the machine guns and air raids.

I've been thinking that this is WWIII for a while now too!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

IF* you are fortunate enough to be invited for a vaccine ‘ when it becomes available’ consider yourself very lucky that you live in a country where world leading pharmaceutical research is ongoing..... continually. A vaccine will be the only means of stopping this virus returning time after time, year on year. Covid is not the only virus lurking in the wings! The vaccine has been fast tracked as it is, the process would normally take years and 4 phases of clinical trials before it goes ‘first in man’....

Have patience and faith that your country’s scientists are working fucking hard to potentially SAVE YOUR LIFE!

By *iltsguy200Man
over a year ago

Warminster

The only disease to be eradicated by the use of a vaccine was smallpox. The first vaccine for smallpox was developed by Doctor Edward Jenner in 1796. It took until 1977 to totally eradicate smallpox, so just under 200 years.

The other members of the Corona virus family SARS and MERS don’t have vaccines either.

This article explains some of the problems involved in development of a vaccine.

https://sciencemediahub.eu/2020/04/03/a-scientists-opinion-interview-with-professor-paul-digard-on-research-efforts-to-develop-treatments-against-covid-19/

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"The only disease to be eradicated by the use of a vaccine was smallpox. The first vaccine for smallpox was developed by Doctor Edward Jenner in 1796. It took until 1977 to totally eradicate smallpox, so just under 200 years.

The other members of the Corona virus family SARS and MERS don’t have vaccines either.

This article explains some of the problems involved in development of a vaccine.

https://sciencemediahub.eu/2020/04/03/a-scientists-opinion-interview-with-professor-paul-digard-on-research-efforts-to-develop-treatments-against-covid-19/

"

Good article!

By *ountry Boy FreshMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I really fail to see how the government is responsible for how long a vaccine takes.

Its private companies that are doing the research they have the skilled people to do this not the government. Its also private companies who manufacture the packaging for it too.

You will be blaming Boris for impregnating your neighbours next at this rate.

By *moothman2000Man
over a year ago

Leicestershire

" You will be blaming Boris for impregnating your neighbours next at this rate. "

Well he does have a bit of a track record in this area...

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Nothing to do with the government, the vaccine has not passed its safety tests yet, if you are desperate perhaps you should have volunteered to be part of the test program.

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

how long can we stand it.well as long as we have to is my guess.not the first virus that has fucked with the human race and wont be the last

over a year ago

I really fail to see how the government is responsible for how long a vaccine takes.

Its private companies that are doing the research they have the skilled people to do this not the government. Its also private companies who manufacture the packaging for it too.

You will be blaming Boris for impregnating your neighbours next at this rate. "

It is up to the government to organise a serious issue like test and trace 'A WORLD BEATING SYSTEM' ha you gotta laugh, easy to blame Boris, sure as hell it is

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

More bollocks

over a year ago

i often wonder what would happen if a referendum was taken on the mood of the population on course of action to take... would more people support a return to normal ish life or remaining in varying degrees of restriction?

The longer this goes on the more frayed citizens mood will become. One sanctioned Christmas is one thing.. but another truncated exam year.. another year or two without arts or public gathering or entertainment or freedom of movement will be crushing to economy and mental health... how long will this go on for.. how longs a piece of string?

how long is everyone prepared tongo onfor.. beyond March.. into 2022? there are already _estivals cancelling for next summer

Post new Message to Thread