Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Sex outside

Jump to newest

By *ornyQueer OP   Woman
over a year ago

I know we can't meet people and have sex outside. What about meeting outside? Have sex in a bush?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyQueer OP   Woman
over a year ago

* can't have sex inside (not out)

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Love outdoor fun, still have a social outside!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love outdoor fun, could even do a socially distanced meet, watching each other play and cum

By *en_Dover79Man
over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

have to be quick summer is on its way out fast

over a year ago

Socially distanced fun sounds interesting

over a year ago

Sex in a kaggool...

Sounds interesting

By *raham1082TV/TS
over a year ago

sunderland

Have you felt how cold it is? My penis is like a nervous turtles head today. Looks better in a skirt though which is a bonus.

over a year ago

Yes.. it looks fab in a skirt!

over a year ago

Sounds like a fun plan.

Chilly sex is better than no sex!

over a year ago

If your cock is 2m long??

Is dogging covered by the rule of 6?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"I know we can't meet people and have sex outside. What about meeting outside? Have sex in a bush?"

Social distancing with members not of your household is whether indoors or outdoors. Even if you both wear face coverings it's 1m+ Social distancing.

So you can't meet for sex with others indoors or outdoors.

Is my understanding of the current guidelines. (Obviously local lockdowns have stricter rules)

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Indoors or outdoors, the measurements are taken from the closest body parts, so you'll not manage much unless in a bubble together. Established relationships are fine, in and out, the rest have to wait. Socials can be either, always respecting the rule of 6 and rigid minimum distance.

Only hazmat interaction may be different but you would not be able to engage uncovered body parts. You'd need to ensure that the physical materials thickness was approved depth and specifications. A condom would likely fail the test.

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

To be honest more chance of sex with a bush than in a bush at moment...

over a year ago

from behind in a bush with ppe lol?

still intrigued to see if national birth rate is going up or down. i wonder how many people would be honest and admit to having started a new relationship in lockdown. i really feel for the singles at this time

d

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"from behind in a bush with ppe lol?

still intrigued to see if national birth rate is going up or down. i wonder how many people would be honest and admit to having started a new relationship in lockdown. i really feel for the singles at this time

d"

You're allowed to start relationships, move in with someone you're in an established relationship with and create a support bubble. I would hope that random sex and swinging sex doesn't produce enough pregnancies to affect the annual stats.

over a year ago

is it actually stated you can start new relationships? How do you do that with social distancing..

.. so are dating sites encouraging meets?

Quite a few relationships have started on fab.. are you saying we are allowed to meet if we think its love?

over a year ago

could be exciting news for poly couples like us lol not that we are especially looking at the mo

d

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"is it actually stated you can start new relationships? How do you do that with social distancing..

Quite a few relationships have started on fab.. are you saying we are allowed to meet if we think its love? "

As a couple no you can not start a support bubble/additional relationship, only singles can.

You can however add to your household permanently (if for example your daughters boyfriend moved in)

Hancock was clearly embarrassed when asked to define 'established relationship' recently and he wouldn't discuss sex. ( A health Secretary that can't be grown up about sex)

Gov websites has had this on for months, check there for the ins and outs, as I'm a single so read it months ago

over a year ago

thanks

By *ushy 99Man
over a year ago

portsmouth

I get the concept but I dont think meeting outside just for a hook up is worth running the risks the could potentially come along with it.

Health is so much more important, even if that means suffering a little frustration!

Each to there own though eh, i will agree that outdoor sec is definitely something that will remain on the to do list for ever.

over a year ago

"is it actually stated you can start new relationships? How do you do that with social distancing..

Quite a few relationships have started on fab.. are you saying we are allowed to meet if we think its love?

As a couple no you can not start a support bubble/additional relationship, only singles can.

You can however add to your household permanently (if for example your daughters boyfriend moved in)

Hancock was clearly embarrassed when asked to define 'established relationship' recently and he wouldn't discuss sex. ( A health Secretary that can't be grown up about sex)

Gov websites has had this on for months, check there for the ins and outs, as I'm a single so read it months ago "

So single women can start a support bubble or a relationship with another man and have him in our households but we are not allowed to have sex meets through Fab? If that the case, surely that's double standards? x

over a year ago

it's a very grey area indeed.. i think there are a lot of lonely people who are not aware that they can reach out for physical contact

d x

over a year ago

maybe fab should have a lonely hearts meets section for singles and poly couples looking for ltr established third ?

d

over a year ago

I'm feeling it right now as I'm sure everyone else who lives alone like me are feeling the same way. Not one for "pity" posts but I don't know anyone in my area and I have no support bubble. My parents live quite far away too so I see no one. It would be nice if I had just one person to come and see me. It's difficult though x

By *en_Dover79Man
over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"I'm feeling it right now as I'm sure everyone else who lives alone like me are feeling the same way. Not one for "pity" posts but I don't know anyone in my area and I have no support bubble. My parents live quite far away too so I see no one. It would be nice if I had just one person to come and see me. It's difficult though x"

same here pretty much... im quite far from you though sadly

over a year ago

"I'm feeling it right now as I'm sure everyone else who lives alone like me are feeling the same way. Not one for "pity" posts but I don't know anyone in my area and I have no support bubble. My parents live quite far away too so I see no one. It would be nice if I had just one person to come and see me. It's difficult though x

same here pretty much... im quite far from you though sadly"

Yip it's a pretty shit time to be at home right now x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"So single women can start a support bubble or a relationship with another man and have him in our households but we are not allowed to have sex meets through Fab? If that the case, surely that's double standards? x"

I never said single women, it's single people. Couples already have another person hence the term couple,

Having someone as a support or company is very different to couple's having sex with a stranger to spice up your life.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"I'm feeling it right now as I'm sure everyone else who lives alone like me are feeling the same way. Not one for "pity" posts but I don't know anyone in my area and I have no support bubble. My parents live quite far away too so I see no one. It would be nice if I had just one person to come and see me. It's difficult though x

Yip it's a pretty shit time to be at home right now x"

I hope your friends & family are supportive

over a year ago

Yip it's a pretty shit time to be at home right now x

I hope your friends & family are supportive "

I have two close friends who I used to work with who I keep in touch with via messenger. They've been more supportive and loving than my own family x

over a year ago

""So single women can start a support bubble or a relationship with another man and have him in our households but we are not allowed to have sex meets through Fab? If that the case, surely that's double standards? x"

I never said single women, it's single people. Couples already have another person hence the term couple,

Having someone as a support or company is very different to couple's having sex with a stranger to spice up your life."

I was generalising as I'm a single woman but it sounds like single people can have a support bubble/new relationship with anyone of their choice? x

Post new Message to Thread