Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Just curious...

Jump to newest

By *az080378 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cromer

Was wondering how many people were strict with sanitising things they buy from the supermarket,or things they have ordered online and how many of you still are?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Was wondering how many people were strict with sanitising things they buy from the supermarket,or things they have ordered online and how many of you still are? "

I never did

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

I did initially, as I was shielding. But soon got fed up after about a month. And I lived to tell the tale x

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Never was

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was shopping for people who were shielding. They sanitised everything. I don't.

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman
over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

"Was wondering how many people were strict with sanitising things they buy from the supermarket,or things they have ordered online and how many of you still are?

I never did "

I never did either!! Keeley... I know it doesn’t happen every often, but I feel like every time we agree a fairy is born, or something ... a kitten maybe. I don’t know. Something lovely, anyway

over a year ago

Nope

By *uadzillaMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Was wondering how many people were strict with sanitising things they buy from the supermarket,or things they have ordered online and how many of you still are? "

Yes 100% still do, it makes me feel better about things so if you're still doing it and it helps with anxiety etc then carry on, doesn't matter what others are doing.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

No

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman
over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

"Was wondering how many people were strict with sanitising things they buy from the supermarket,or things they have ordered online and how many of you still are?

Yes 100% still do, it makes me feel better about things so if you're still doing it and it helps with anxiety etc then carry on, doesn't matter what others are doing. "

Hi Quadzilla, long time, no chat to! I hope you are doing well. I know you had a personal experience with the virus.. I hope you are finding the declining death and icu numbers reassuring xx

over a year ago

I never did "

Ditto

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

For me, no. When shopping for vulnerable people, yes.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Nope

By *uadzillaMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Yes 100% still do, it makes me feel better about things so if you're still doing it and it helps with anxiety etc then carry on, doesn't matter what others are doing.

Hi Quadzilla, long time, no chat to! I hope you are doing well. I know you had a personal experience with the virus.. I hope you are finding the declining death and icu numbers reassuring xx"

Daisy it's reassuring for sure however the positive cases still going higher makes me worry still, everything I do now has become just a routine with regards buying items (home delivery only). Everything I do is to keep or at least make me feel safe and to keep my parents safe and tbh it's working for me and them so I'll continue, people think I'm odd but I don't care what others think no one is correct or wrong.

I hope you're ok and keeping safe, if you're ever needing a reassuring message just message me and I'll at least try and be of some comfort. xx

over a year ago

Nope nor me

Never sanitised anything I brought into the house

over a year ago

I do. Though I feel a bit like a crazy person when I do.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

No I haven't ever done it. I sanitize my hands but not the products

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"No I haven't ever done it. I sanitize my hands but not the products"

Thats what i do unpack then wash hands thoroughly.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I never did "

me either x or stripped off when I got home. Just washed my hands lots x

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I never did

I never did either!! Keeley... I know it doesn’t happen every often, but I feel like every time we agree a fairy is born, or something ... a kitten maybe. I don’t know. Something lovely, anyway "

A unicorn farts glitter onto a homophobe every time we agree!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I never did

I never did either!! Keeley... I know it doesn’t happen every often, but I feel like every time we agree a fairy is born, or something ... a kitten maybe. I don’t know. Something lovely, anyway

A unicorn farts glitter onto a homophobe every time we agree! "

Rainbow glitter ?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Hi Quadzilla, long time, no chat to! I hope you are doing well. I know you had a personal experience with the virus.. I hope you are finding the declining death and icu numbers reassuring xx

Daisy it's reassuring for sure however the positive cases still going higher makes me worry still, everything I do now has become just a routine with regards buying items (home delivery only). Everything I do is to keep or at least make me feel safe and to keep my parents safe and tbh it's working for me and them so I'll continue, people think I'm odd but I don't care what others think no one is correct or wrong.

I hope you're ok and keeping safe, if you're ever needing a reassuring message just message me and I'll at least try and be of some comfort. xx"

I don't think it's odd, you do what you feel is right to protect you and your family. Each of us will deal with the virus in different ways.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I did it always but am now intermittent, though it's a good reminder to take greater care and precautions. Assuming things can host the virus for a couple of days or more, especially if chilled, is worthwhile, to drive us taking more care.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I never did

A unicorn farts glitter onto a homophobe every time we agree!

Rainbow glitter ? "

Of course, farting to the tune of YMCA

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

Couldn't get antibac wipes at all during lockdown so preserved what I had for door handles & light switches & other contact points. Seemed pointless on tins & packets but couldn't do them anyway. Hand washing & pump hand sanitiser while making food had to suffice.

I know people who stacked their food in the shower cabinet & hosed it down but I couldn't have been arsed with drying it all off afterwards & not everything could be done that way. Figured I'd done my best & more likely to catch it elsewhere & if I had done there wasn't a great deal I could have done about it.

By *uadzillaMan
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I hope you're ok and keeping safe, if you're ever needing a reassuring message just message me and I'll at least try and be of some comfort. xx

I don't think it's odd, you do what you feel is right to protect you and your family. Each of us will deal with the virus in different ways. "

Keely, thank you!! You'll be surprised at how many people think that way because it's something they don't do and don't understand why I or others do what we do to make things feel good for us. x

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I don't think it's odd, you do what you feel is right to protect you and your family. Each of us will deal with the virus in different ways.

Keely, thank you!! You'll be surprised at how many people think that way because it's something they don't do and don't understand why I or others do what we do to make things feel good for us. x"

Tell them to feck off, do what's right for you!

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Yep.

over a year ago

I was shielding, but my daughter unpacked the supermarket delivery so I didn't have to touch it. The only thing that was sanitised was the milk.

No, we don't bother any longer.

By *om girlCouple (FF)
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Never

over a year ago

I never have....however my lady friend (a home care worker) still does this for her vulnerable clients....

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Keely, thank you!! You'll be surprised at how many people think that way because it's something they don't do and don't understand why I or others do what we do to make things feel good for us. x

Tell them to feck off, do what's right for you! "

Feck off!

Post new Message to Thread