By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

What's the exit strategy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

So that I don't forget to wear a mask, I'm going to paint a mask on my face with face paint. Nothing to dispose of so no waste, just wash it off at the end of the day and paint a new one on in the morning.

Perhaps it is a service that nail bars could offer, they could match the colour to your nails.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The vaccine...if it works

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"The vaccine...if it works"

Yes..

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

We live with the virus and it’s consequences like we do with other viruses.

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

I like the one pictured in the gallery of profile phoenixxx

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Anything that prevents a winter surge then possibly if things dont worsen by spring maybe we can lose them.

IMHO we are in a good place, if common sense were to be used the chance of catching Covid now are very small but unfortunately for those of us with common sense there are hundreds of thousands incalable of thinking for themselves so once again the government is faced with a dilemma ... They can't legislate for lack of common sense so masks it is.

over a year ago

It's a load of bollocks we should of been all wearing then from day one of lock down.

So now we have to wear one to go shopping but not to go to the pub or restaurant.

By *moothman2000Man
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Wouldn't the exit strategy be to stop wearing masks?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Government decides when not essential to be worn.

over a year ago

salisbury

"Wouldn't the exit strategy be to stop wearing masks? "

Congratulations. what triggers the decision?

over a year ago

"It's a load of bollocks we should of been all wearing then from day one of lock down.

So now we have to wear one to go shopping but not to go to the pub or restaurant.

"

So how do you eat or drink with a mask on?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"It's a load of bollocks we should of been all wearing then from day one of lock down.

So how do you eat or drink with a mask on? "

Dunno, same as you would on a long journey on public transport I suppose.

By *exxxesCouple
over a year ago

Newbury / London

"

We can see your point, slightly contradictory at face value.

One theory is that shopping is firstly more essential whilst hospitality is more optional, you don't like it - don't go to the pub.

Secondly, moreso it's thought shopping has a more dynamic movement of people you don't know (outside of social circle) mixing reasonably freely.

Hospitality is open on the basis of static seating and being with those you are socially connected to. Apart from going for a piddle there shouldn't be any real movement such as loitering around in the pub, hanging at the bar, popping over to another table. So sitting at your table, in your bubble leans itself to a more relaxed mask approach for now. Obviously that's a "shouldn't" be much movement, in reality probably not so clear. Hospitality staff have the option to be masked in most cases.

We're far from a perfect solution, we're all (globally) learning as we go.

over a year ago

salisbury

If im wearing a mask, and i see someone shopping without one. Why should i care?

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"If im wearing a mask, and i see someone shopping without one. Why should i care? "

You need to read more then you'll care.

over a year ago

Get used to a mask. No different than seat belts, motorcycle helmets et al.

Normal seasonal flu kills thousands every year.

People go into work with a cold thus infecting more people.

And what about the next new virus?

Even with a vaccine masks will become part of everyday life - with or without government legislation.

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

We can see your point, slightly contradictory at face value.

One theory is that shopping is firstly more essential whilst hospitality is more optional, you don't like it - don't go to the pub.

Secondly, moreso it's thought shopping has a more dynamic movement of people you don't know (outside of social circle) mixing reasonably freely.

Hospitality is open on the basis of static seating and being with those you are socially connected to. Apart from going for a piddle there shouldn't be any real movement such as loitering around in the pub, hanging at the bar, popping over to another table. So sitting at your table, in your bubble leans itself to a more relaxed mask approach for now. Obviously that's a "shouldn't" be much movement, in reality probably not so clear. Hospitality staff have the option to be masked in most cases.

We're far from a perfect solution, we're all (globally) learning as we go."

Both theories sound plausible

over a year ago

"If im wearing a mask, and i see someone shopping without one. Why should i care? "

They may be exempt.

over a year ago

If mask wearing continues as flu season starts, it should be beneficial and we'll see less flu related deaths.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

There hasn't actually been any flu deaths since covid....

That’s sarcastic, before folks go crazy,googling everywhere for statistics

over a year ago

salisbury

"If im wearing a mask, and i see someone shopping without one. Why should i care?

You need to read more then you'll care."

Why not educate me? If im wearing a mask, surely I'm protected?

By *exxxesCouple
over a year ago

Newbury / London

"If im wearing a mask, and i see someone shopping without one. Why should i care?

Why not educate me? If im wearing a mask, surely I'm protected?"

Nope, in a general public environment the mask stance has always pretty much been that you wear it to protect others. So you transmit less droplets etc and those showing no symptoms but carrying C19 spread it less. I wear a mask to help you, you wear one to help me. There have been some case studies suggesting this practice can really help slow transmission.

So aside from those exempt on medical grounds, it could be viewed as a visual demonstration of those that care for their fellow citizens or just think "me me me". Whilst accepting that medical grounds do exist, we would hope that for twenty minutes or so, even those who technically meet the criteria could try and help by wearing a mask too (won't happen will it). If the asthma or condition is really that bad it probably isn't the greatest idea to be out and about much a global respiratory virus pandemic.

A tad disappointing you need to seek that clarification on a website such as this really...

over a year ago

salisbury

Nope, in a general public environment the mask stance has always pretty much been that you wear it to protect others. So you transmit less droplets etc and those showing no symptoms but carrying C19 spread it less. I wear a mask to help you, you wear one to help me. There have been some case studies suggesting this practice can really help slow transmission.

So aside from those exempt on medical grounds, it could be viewed as a visual demonstration of those that care for their fellow citizens or just think "me me me". Whilst accepting that medical grounds do exist, we would hope that for twenty minutes or so, even those who technically meet the criteria could try and help by wearing a mask too (won't happen will it). If the asthma or condition is really that bad it probably isn't the greatest idea to be out and about much a global respiratory virus pandemic.

A tad disappointing you need to seek that clarification on a website such as this really..."

So do you wear a mask at home with your family, or do you care less about them?

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

You definitely need to read more about the reasons for wearing masks.

Can't post a link because it's not allowed but Google it

over a year ago

salisbury

You definitely need to read more about the reasons for wearing masks.

Can't post a link because it's not allowed but Google it"

So if i wear a mask im protecting everyone else, but it offers no protection from the actual virus if airborne, right?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Ffs... The mask is for the protection of others.. Not for the wearer... And I know I know some people genuinely struggle with the concept of doing something which benefits others and themselves... The what's in it for me? Question. But guess what if we all wear them we are all slightly better protected than I'd we didn't.

over a year ago

salisbury

Ffs... The mask is for the protection of others.. Not for the wearer... And I know I know some people genuinely struggle with the concept of doing something which benefits others and themselves... The what's in it for me? Question. But guess what if we all wear them we are all slightly better protected than I'd we didn't. "

So you DO wear a mask at home then.

over a year ago

salisbury

Ffs... The mask is for the protection of others.. Not for the wearer... And I know I know some people genuinely struggle with the concept of doing something which benefits others and themselves... The what's in it for me? Question. But guess what if we all wear them we are all slightly better protected than I'd we didn't.

So you DO wear a mask at home then. "

Ah, sorry just realised you're single you have no reason to.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

So you DO wear a mask at home then. "

You see you think you're being clever.

I live alone. But when I go to the shops I wear a mask. Not sure why it is such a challenge for you.

over a year ago

salisbury

So you DO wear a mask at home then.

You see you think you're being clever.

I live alone. But when I go to the shops I wear a mask. Not sure why it is such a challenge for you. "

Of course you do.

over a year ago

salisbury

"The vaccine...if it works"

And if not you'll just wear a mask forever more. how lovely.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Most people are NOT wearing masks right now.

Trip to IKEA and Marks and Spencer and Boots and B&Q and Fuel and Abakhan in Liverpool in the last two days went like this:

IKEA: Waited about 20mins in outdoor Q's of about 50 couples/groups in front & behind us,

= Only about 5 masks in total. Not including us.

------------------------

Staff in IKEA of about 10 we saw,

= 2 Masks.

------------------------

Mark and Spencer:

No Q's. and 'ish @ a guess maybe 60/70 customers,

= 8 Masks. Not including us.

Staff in Marks and Spencer,

= 5 Masks.

------------------------

B&Q:

No Q's only one other customer wearing a mask excluding us.

Not one member of staff with a mask.

They are still wiping trolley hand-rails outside.

Their one-way system (though marked on the floor) is not operating now, just go where you like. Tills are taking cash again with hand-to-hand swopping of change and till receipts.

Fuel Asda:

Saw no masks or gloves on anyone at all including customers and staff.

------------------------

Abakhan in Liverpool:

Saw about 3 masks of about 40 customers across two floors.

Tills are using hand-to-hand swopping of receipts, though taking card payments only.

------------------------

The parking meters in Liverpool are taking coins. Which obviously means the buttons etc are NOT being wiped by wandering city staff.

In total. Nobody is really wearing anything at all. Didn't mention gloves because we didn't see any.

StarBucks drive-thru was funny - at the window everything is proper and safe, slide-out-trays for your drinks and snax, card machine on a pole for your card-payments only - very chatty and delightful staff - then they got a drink wrong so she said park in the wait-zone and we will bring it to you. 5 mins later a member of staff brought us our 'lost' drink while wearing no gloves no mask and hanging onto the door/window of the car and asking us what we were doing with the rest of our day - from about a foot away.

Until the new Law come into effect - NOBODY IS WEARING MASKS !!!!

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Theses masks are no good if you can feel your breath or you can smell perfume when wearing them ,it means that you can still catch the virus ,the only masks that are good are the ones the ITU docs use treating the covid patients ,all the other masks are no good. .

over a year ago

salisbury

"Theses masks are no good if you can feel your breath or you can smell perfume when wearing them ,it means that you can still catch the virus ,the only masks that are good are the ones the ITU docs use treating the covid patients ,all the other masks are no good. ."

The masks aren't to stop the wearer catching the virus, they're only virus proof when breathing out, not in.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

There is actually no evidence in or out that masks do a single thing, it's just a psychological stunt to make folks get into the shops,

Infact there's just been a new study showing zero viral transmission between 20 people with no face coverings in a room for 30 minutes, this also included forced coughing too.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"There is actually no evidence in or out that masks do a single thing, it's just a psychological stunt to make folks get into the shops,

Infact there's just been a new study showing zero viral transmission between 20 people with no face coverings in a room for 30 minutes, this also included forced coughing too. "

Don't wear one.

over a year ago

"There is actually no evidence in or out that masks do a single thing, it's just a psychological stunt to make folks get into the shops,

Infact there's just been a new study showing zero viral transmission between 20 people with no face coverings in a room for 30 minutes, this also included forced coughing too. "

Where's the website link?

over a year ago

Infact there's just been a new study showing zero viral transmission between 20 people with no face coverings in a room for 30 minutes, this also included forced coughing too.

Where's the website link? "

Found one

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-texas-man-dies-covid-party-hoax-a9614231.html

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

https://t.co/ZqdomPDwAo?amp=1

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"https://t.co/ZqdomPDwAo?amp=1"

Well fox news need to get organised co's . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/health/wearing-face-mask-reduce-coronavirus-transmission-75-percent-study-shows

Wear em' don't wear em' either way it's safer. Or is it?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Anything that prevents a winter surge then possibly if things dont worsen by spring maybe we can lose them.

IMHO we are in a good place, if common sense were to be used the chance of catching Covid now are very small but unfortunately for those of us with common sense there are hundreds of thousands incalable of thinking for themselves so once again the government is faced with a dilemma ... They can't legislate for lack of common sense so masks it is."

see if they were forward thinking that would make this flu shot compulsary this year for every single person! order 70 million shots! that way at least you limit the chance of both peaks at the same time!

that would almost be as much long term planning that you could do....

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

There's plenty of research into Face coverings going back many years

The main dangers seem to be wearing a cloth face mask for extended periods when it absorbs moisture and becomes an ideal home for viruses

Reusing cloth masks without proper cleaning

Cleaning single use masks causing damage so it no longer acts as a filter

There's a comparison study of various materials vs medical grade masks which proves simple cotton face coverings can be of some value

Google will find it for you.

Those that don't want to wear masks will no doubt have their own interpretations.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"Anything that prevents a winter surge then possibly if things dont worsen by spring maybe we can lose them.

IMHO we are in a good place, if common sense were to be used the chance of catching Covid now are very small but unfortunately for those of us with common sense there are hundreds of thousands incalable of thinking for themselves so once again the government is faced with a dilemma ... They can't legislate for lack of common sense so masks it is.

see if they were forward thinking that would make this flu shot compulsary this year for every single person! order 70 million shots! that way at least you limit the chance of both peaks at the same time!

that would almost be as much long term planning that you could do...."

Or. Just be bright and order one. Never missed one in twn years had flu once in those ten years and that was when they got the N1 wrong.

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

"There's plenty of research into Face coverings going back many years

The main dangers seem to be wearing a cloth face mask for extended periods when it absorbs moisture and becomes an ideal home for viruses

There's a comparison study of various materials vs medical grade masks which proves simple cotton face coverings can be of some value

Those that don't want to wear masks will no doubt have their own interpretations.

"

So that makes a mockery of the compulsory wear a mask in a shop..

Can be any old piece of crap or one I've worn all week...

How is this beneficial then? Utter bollox that hasn't been thought through... Again

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Or. Just be bright and order one. Never missed one in twn years had flu once in those ten years and that was when they got the N1 wrong."

you could do that... but unless you normally get one for "being old or ill" i don't think it is something you think of....

so rather than saying "its wise to get one" say to people" you have to get one, no choice! this is why!!"

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

But in light of. . . .

over a year ago

salisbury

"

This actually makes the most sense.

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

This actually makes the most sense. "

Next time you have a cold try sneezing at a white wall then try it with a cloth over your face and see if it does anything

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Wear a mask, dont wear a mask, wear a mask, dont wear a mask.....jeez.

I will wear a mask in the appropriate places, and ask those who dont to stay 2 meters away.

The mask is to help protect YOU from me. The 2 meters is to help protect ME from you.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Next time you have a cold try sneezing at a white wall then try it with a cloth over your face and see if it does anything "

so you'll be wearing a mask for the rest of your life then i suppose?

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Next time you have a cold try sneezing at a white wall then try it with a cloth over your face and see if it does anything

so you'll be wearing a mask for the rest of your life then i suppose? "

If I'm coughing and sneezing I just might ...p

over a year ago

salisbury

so you'll be wearing a mask for the rest of your life then i suppose?

If I'm coughing and sneezing I just might ...p"

Or.... stay at home!

over a year ago

I’m guessing the exit strategy for masks would be a number of weeks with zero infections, but reinstate them as soon as infections recur.

By *bi_AstrayTV/TS
over a year ago

Plymouth

"I’m guessing the exit strategy for masks would be a number of weeks with zero infections, but reinstate them as soon as infections recur."
I think that's the strategy for the virus... If there is a strategy.

over a year ago

"Theses masks are no good if you can feel your breath or you can smell perfume when wearing them ,it means that you can still catch the virus ,the only masks that are good are the ones the ITU docs use treating the covid patients ,all the other masks are no good. ."
someone else that understands this

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Theses masks are no good if you can feel your breath or you can smell perfume when wearing them ,it means that you can still catch the virus ,the only masks that are good are the ones the ITU docs use treating the covid patients ,all the other masks are no good. . someone else that understands this "

And some else that doesn't understand that everyone wearing a lesser grade mask to the ITU ones...reduces the transmission of the virus. Hence protects everyone

By *andyMinx_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

".. it's just a psychological stunt to make folks get into the shops..."

This. The exit strategy is when the High Street and shops get back to somewhere near normality.

over a year ago

Well I for one will be going in shops as little as possible. Didn't for first 12 weeks of lockdown and it was heaven, saved an absolute fortune. Can't be bothered with it. Most shopping can be bought on line nowadays anyway. I think I'll leave the mask wearing to everyone who can be bothered with the silliness of it all.

Sadly it means my cash will be staying a lot more in my pocket and a lot less in the hands of shops who have benefitted from my custom over last 3 weeks or so of lockdown easing. Sorry folks this mask wearing is a load of nonsense if you ask me and if it's not then this really is a terrible disease and we should all stay away from the shops. I will follow scientific advice and stay at home as much as possible for foreseeable and let my fingers do the walking.

Lucky old amazon eh

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

With all the contridictions, like okay in pubs and bars, offices/workplace and shop workers not having to wear them, it's an obvious economy decision and nothing to do with covid spreading, from what I've been hearing there is going to be just as many folks staying away from shops as gov are hoping to un scare back into the shops. This CCP shop mask fiasco policy could BACKFIRE big time. I guess we'll find out mid Aug

By *ornykinkycouple84Couple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

The contradictions are endless. I (Ian) play grass roots football and I found out yesterday that grass roots football is allowed back next month so basically going and playing full contact 5 a side football for an hour with 9 other people without a face covering is absolutely fine but going into a shop for a bottle of milk, coming into contact with noone and being in that shop for 30 seconds or so isn't okay without a face covering.

Something has to give as I think that's the biggest contradiction so far along with no face coverings in pubs/restaurants

over a year ago

Mrs N works in Grocery retail. Customers already leaving their little heaps of PPE in the trolley rather than walking to the litter bin, expecting somebody else to clear up their grubby filth.

The extra litter this is already causing will be multiplied over and over. Euyuckkkkkkkkkk.

over a year ago

"Most people are NOT wearing masks right now.

Trip to IKEA and Marks and Spencer and Boots and B&Q and Fuel and Abakhan in Liverpool in the last two days went like this:

IKEA: Waited about 20mins in outdoor Q's of about 50 couples/groups in front & behind us,

= Only about 5 masks in total. Not including us.

------------------------

Staff in IKEA of about 10 we saw,

= 2 Masks.

------------------------

Mark and Spencer:

No Q's. and 'ish @ a guess maybe 60/70 customers,

= 8 Masks. Not including us.

Staff in Marks and Spencer,

= 5 Masks.

------------------------

B&Q:

No Q's only one other customer wearing a mask excluding us.

Not one member of staff with a mask.

They are still wiping trolley hand-rails outside.

Their one-way system (though marked on the floor) is not operating now, just go where you like. Tills are taking cash again with hand-to-hand swopping of change and till receipts.

Fuel Asda:

Saw no masks or gloves on anyone at all including customers and staff.

------------------------

Abakhan in Liverpool:

Saw about 3 masks of about 40 customers across two floors.

Tills are using hand-to-hand swopping of receipts, though taking card payments only.

------------------------

The parking meters in Liverpool are taking coins. Which obviously means the buttons etc are NOT being wiped by wandering city staff.

In total. Nobody is really wearing anything at all. Didn't mention gloves because we didn't see any.

StarBucks drive-thru was funny - at the window everything is proper and safe, slide-out-trays for your drinks and snax, card machine on a pole for your card-payments only - very chatty and delightful staff - then they got a drink wrong so she said park in the wait-zone and we will bring it to you. 5 mins later a member of staff brought us our 'lost' drink while wearing no gloves no mask and hanging onto the door/window of the car and asking us what we were doing with the rest of our day - from about a foot away.

Until the new Law come into effect - NOBODY IS WEARING MASKS !!!!

"

New Law..... so having listened to a High up Police officer on the radion last week. Not wearing a mask is not a criminal offence

Not wearing a mask in a shop. Is not a criminal offence

Peoples they are guidance Not Law....

Can you see it police officers stationed outside every Asda Tesco ect. Mmmmm

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

I wash mine after every sniff!

By *all me FlikWoman
over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"There's plenty of research into Face coverings going back many years

So that makes a mockery of the compulsory wear a mask in a shop..

Can be any old piece of crap or one I've worn all week...

How is this beneficial then? Utter bollox that hasn't been thought through... Again "

Yes...if you don't care about other people

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Reading people's views, I am starting to think it is to get us back in the shops and spending, so many people don't have to wear them.

over a year ago

salisbury

"Reading people's views, I am starting to think it is to get us back in the shops and spending, so many people don't have to wear them."

If course it is. We need to get back to consuming as that's what the economy is based on.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Reading people's views, I am starting to think it is to get us back in the shops and spending, so many people don't have to wear them.

If course it is. We need to get back to consuming as that's what the economy is based on. "

Yes we really do

over a year ago

"I wash mine after every sniff! "

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

Apparently, Tesco aren't going to hassle folks

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Apparently, Tesco aren't going to hassle folks "

Yes they have been told not to question customers without masks, hopefully everyone will oblige, if they can

By *ouanna JoWoman
over a year ago

A little village

"The contradictions are endless. I (Ian) play grass roots football and I found out yesterday that grass roots football is allowed back next month so basically going and playing full contact 5 a side football for an hour with 9 other people without a face covering is absolutely fine but going into a shop for a bottle of milk, coming into contact with noone and being in that shop for 30 seconds or so isn't okay without a face covering.

Something has to give as I think that's the biggest contradiction so far along with no face coverings in pubs/restaurants"

I agree re contractions. I can go to the gym from Saturday, jumping around and sweating in a class in close proximity to others. No masks required. If I want to pop into Tesco on the way home for a load of bread... mask on. Why am I more susceptible to Covid in Tesco than a gym?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"The contradictions are endless. I (Ian) play grass roots football and I found out yesterday that grass roots football is allowed back next month so basically going and playing full contact 5 a side football for an hour with 9 other people without a face covering is absolutely fine but going into a shop for a bottle of milk, coming into contact with noone and being in that shop for 30 seconds or so isn't okay without a face covering.

Something has to give as I think that's the biggest contradiction so far along with no face coverings in pubs/restaurants

I agree re contractions. I can go to the gym from Saturday, jumping around and sweating in a class in close proximity to others. No masks required. If I want to pop into Tesco on the way home for a load of bread... mask on. Why am I more susceptible to Covid in Tesco than a gym? "

Good point

over a year ago

I agree re contractions. I can go to the gym from Saturday, jumping around and sweating in a class in close proximity to others. No masks required. If I want to pop into Tesco on the way home for a load of bread... mask on. Why am I more susceptible to Covid in Tesco than a gym? "

Because there are a maybe small percentage who dont need to got to the pub or gym....but they probably need to go for a food shop. Think about it!

But if the comments I've read on recently this will never work as the thought of just wearing on in these very public place seems like a fate worse then death to them.

But sadly death is what this is trying to prevent.

By *ouanna JoWoman
over a year ago

A little village

I agree re contractions. I can go to the gym from Saturday, jumping around and sweating in a class in close proximity to others. No masks required. If I want to pop into Tesco on the way home for a load of bread... mask on. Why am I more susceptible to Covid in Tesco than a gym?

Because there are a maybe small percentage who dont need to got to the pub or gym....but they probably need to go for a food shop. Think about it!

But if the comments I've read on recently this will never work as the thought of just wearing on in these very public place seems like a fate worse then death to them.

But sadly death is what this is trying to prevent."

You don’t need to be rude. I am “thinking about it” hence why I commented.

I understand not everyone “needs” to use a gym. But the fact remains that people will, and they won’t be wearing masks, and therefore Covid can in theory still be spread that way.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

I understand not everyone “needs” to use a gym. But the fact remains that people will, and they won’t be wearing masks, and therefore Covid can in theory still be spread that way. "

not everyone needs to go the shop either... some people enjoy being rude, also refuse to listen to the other side of the coin so to speak

over a year ago

I understand not everyone “needs” to use a gym. But the fact remains that people will, and they won’t be wearing masks, and therefore Covid can in theory still be spread that way. "

Sorry if it came across rude to you as it was not intended. It was based on a lot of comments on a few thread I've read recently and not aimed at you entirely

By *ouanna JoWoman
over a year ago

A little village

I understand not everyone “needs” to use a gym. But the fact remains that people will, and they won’t be wearing masks, and therefore Covid can in theory still be spread that way.

not everyone needs to go the shop either... some people enjoy being rude, also refuse to listen to the other side of the coin so to speak "

over a year ago

not everyone needs to go the shop either... some people enjoy being rude, also refuse to listen to the other side of the coin so to speak "

From the 1st of August shielding will end for many vulnerable people...so 1uite a few will have to go.

Post new Message to Thread