Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

3 weeks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well entering 3 weeks of staying indoors and to be honest it's not really that hard if you have a garden and windows to look out of..

I have my down days like most I suspect but least I know I did my best to try and save the spread and hopefully save a life or 2 by doing so

Stay strong and keep serving it could be alot worse for us x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have no outside space and it's horrible. I perch my ample behind on the window ledge and stick my head out of the window for my fresh air!

Tomorrow I'm taking the rubbish out to the communal bins, it's my treat for the week.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Im finding it very hard.... and ive still been out most days. I do have a garden and a dog to walk too but its the lack or human contact...

over a year ago

I used to be in the forces and spent 9 months at a time away from family and loved 1s..

No internet no phones and no Tv

Its very hard and we all have wobbles every now and then but its all about a positive mind set make the most out of a shitty situation

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I have no outside space and it's horrible. I perch my ample behind on the window ledge and stick my head out of the window for my fresh air!

Tomorrow I'm taking the rubbish out to the communal bins, it's my treat for the week. "

Yes, taking the bin out is a treat for me too

over a year ago

"I have no outside space and it's horrible. I perch my ample behind on the window ledge and stick my head out of the window for my fresh air!

Tomorrow I'm taking the rubbish out to the communal bins, it's my treat for the week.

Yes, taking the bin out is a treat for me too "

Make sure u spray lots of anti bac on the parts you touch after its been emptied...

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Have a little garden but I find it extremely hard to not be able to see friends and to go out anywhere. I did have a good social life before this and I'm missing people and worrying about people. I'm very grateful for everything I've got, but but it feels very strange.

What worries me is how long it will go on, I can cope with another 3 weeks.

It's hard but if I'm in the middle of of how long it will be seems ok but if it goes on for a year as some people have said that idea really scares me.

over a year ago

For some with underlying conditions.

This will be at least a year long thing...definitely until a vaccine comes out

over a year ago

Tomorrow I'm taking the rubbish out to the communal bins, it's my treat for the week. "

You do realise your allowed to go out for a walk

Post new Message to Thread