Login here

Back to forum list
Back to USA

Things that make you go hmm...

Jump to newest

By *14 COUPLE 42269 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Anaheim

How would you be able to tell if you think that this type of lifestyle is not something your partner is comfortable with if they dont say anything. What are if any the tell tale signs to watch and lookout for?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always talk about it first. You have to be totally honest with each other. If one decides the want to get involved in this lifestyle and the other partner is not interested, our advice is don't get involved. If it's done behind the others back, you'll get caught. ( eventually ) It always happens. If your partner says it's OK for you to get involved but they're not, we wouldn't believe it. It will get to them eventually. ( jealousy is an ugly beast.)

over a year ago

With all due respect if you have to ask the question the answer is more likely that you both should not be in the lifestyle for one of you is hesitant. Talk to each other find out what's more important this lifestyle or your marriage. I wish you the best of luck open and honest is the only way to go.

over a year ago

With all due respect if you have to ask the question the answer is more likely that you both should not be in the lifestyle for one of you is hesitant. Talk to each other find out what's more important this lifestyle or your marriage. I wish you the best of luck open and honest is the only way to go.

over a year ago

Re-evaluate.... Talk about why you started this life style, who's idea was it, was it more of a convincing thing or was it something you both really wanted? You'd be surprised how many people do it for their partner....that is NOT the way to do things!!

Sometimes you both start on the same page totally enjoying things and then one will not be so into it for whatever reason, only you will really be able to tell. Beside jealousy, them not wanting to go to clubs, or have meets, or do the things you both did before...are all signs they might want to stop.

I'm not sure if this is just a hypothetical question or what, but one thing me and my hubby have said from the beginning is that if at any point one of is not feeling it, our marriage is far more important than swinging.

Best of luck to ya

over a year ago

"With all due respect if you have to ask the question the answer is more likely that you both should not be in the lifestyle for one of you is hesitant. Talk to each other find out what's more important this lifestyle or your marriage. I wish you the best of luck open and honest is the only way to go. "

over a year ago

"Re-evaluate.... Talk about why you started this life style, who's idea was it, was it more of a convincing thing or was it something you both really wanted? You'd be surprised how many people do it for their partner....that is NOT the way to do things!!

Sometimes you both start on the same page totally enjoying things and then one will not be so into it for whatever reason, only you will really be able to tell. Beside jealousy, them not wanting to go to clubs, or have meets, or do the things you both did before...are all signs they might want to stop.

I'm not sure if this is just a hypothetical question or what, but one thing me and my hubby have said from the beginning is that if at any point one of is not feeling it, our marriage is far more important than swinging.

Best of luck to ya "

Post new Message to Thread