Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to USA

Great site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

But I'm starting to wonder that it's free and the people aren't as serious lots of games being played!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From what I see it's just difficult for a single male... There's so many of them on her.. A respectful non pushy approach is the way to go.. Luckily I'm on her with my wife and she is damn sexy. Gotta admit she gets us a lot of attention.. I told her the other day she is the best wingman I've ever had haha .. Honestly we could meet up with people a couple times a week because of this site.. Haven't found a issue yet..

over a year ago

"From what I see it's just difficult for a single male... There's so many of them on her.. A respectful non pushy approach is the way to go.. Luckily I'm on her with my wife and she is damn sexy. Gotta admit she gets us a lot of attention.. I told her the other day she is the best wingman I've ever had haha .. Honestly we could meet up with people a couple times a week because of this site.. Haven't found a issue yet.. "

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"From what I see it's just difficult for a single male... There's so many of them on her.. A respectful non pushy approach is the way to go.. Luckily I'm on her with my wife and she is damn sexy. Gotta admit she gets us a lot of attention.. I told her the other day she is the best wingman I've ever had haha .. Honestly we could meet up with people a couple times a week because of this site.. Haven't found a issue yet.. "

lucky ye then , ovet here in Ireland there is sooooo many timwasters and fake profiles , we wonder sometimes is it worth it , but we both love swinging so we just gona hang in there for another bit .

We coming over to Las Vagas and then onto Chicago in a few weeks time so if any of ye sexy cpls would like to show us around

please feel free to contact us

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Pay sites aren't any easier cos they all feel entitled so you get grief for saying no thanks on those.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 13:54:36]

over a year ago

"But I'm starting to wonder that it's free and the people aren't as serious lots of games being played!"

It's just tough for a single male over here. Let alone someone that is married and the wife doesn't swing. Even in the clubs it's tough for a single guy. You'll can end up spending 75 to 100 dollars a visit and it doesn't guarantee you'll see any action. The pay sites are even worse.

We're not trying to discourage you by any means. We're just pointing out that It's really tough anywhere for solo males when they outnumber couples that are into swinging by at least 300 to 1 here and single females into swinging by an even larger number. It's just going to take time to make that right hook up, that's all.

over a year ago

"But I'm starting to wonder that it's free and the people aren't as serious lots of games being played!

It's just tough for a single male over here. Let alone someone that is married and the wife doesn't swing. Even in the clubs it's tough for a single guy. You'll can end up spending 75 to 100 dollars a visit and it doesn't guarantee you'll see any action. The pay sites are even worse.

We're not trying to discourage you by any means. We're just pointing out that It's really tough anywhere for solo males when they outnumber couples that are into swinging by at least 300 to 1 here and single females into swinging by an even larger number. It's just going to take time to make that right hook up, that's all."

over a year ago

"But I'm starting to wonder that it's free and the people aren't as serious lots of games being played!

We're not trying to discourage you by any means. We're just pointing out that It's really tough anywhere for solo males when they outnumber couples that are into swinging by at least 300 to 1 here and single females into swinging by an even larger number. It's just going to take time to make that right hook up, that's all."

Well said

over a year ago

"Pay sites aren't any easier cos they all feel entitled so you get grief for saying no thanks on those. "

..and pay sites are filled with tons of fake profiles and bots too. They hire people to be multiple profiles then use those profiles to keep you intersted and think you're making real contact when you're not.

over a year ago

I love this site

By *ick_u_nudeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I love this site "

I can only imagine the playground you must have considering you are the ultimate dream girl and fantasy of 80% or more of the members on this site. (Sigh).

Post new Message to Thread