FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to USA

Ever meet someone from this life in your regular life?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The subject says it all - curious how it went!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We just found out that hubby's boss goes to a club that we go to... He mentioned out of no where last week that if his team didn't go to the Super Bowl he would just go to this certain place...hubby said he was so shocked it took him a minute to gather himself!! Then last night he invited us to go with them for couples night!!! Small world indeed!

over a year ago

"We just found out that hubby's boss goes to a club that we go to... He mentioned out of no where last week that if his team didn't go to the Super Bowl he would just go to this certain place...hubby said he was so shocked it took him a minute to gather himself!! Then last night he invited us to go with them for couples night!!! Small world indeed! "
going to a club with your boss seems like a dangerous way to play in the lifestyle. too many chances for being outed and having your career and reputation destroyed. not to mention the boss employee relationship. shooting in your own sandbox makes for a messy place to live

over a year ago

Didn't say we were going to go just that his boss mentioned he went and invited us to go with him...hubby never even let on that he knew what his boss what talking about. Said he'd go home and look it up then called me and we both had a laugh and long talk. That being said they are friends for over 5 years and I'm thinking his boss is obviously feeling comfortable enough for a reason to mention this to him for whatever reason. We weren't born yesterday lol just commented on a thread.

over a year ago

My supervisor and i both have a profile on here. She and i are currently trying to figure out how we can get away with creating a profile together without our spouses figuring out its us its hard due to us both having distinct tattoos

over a year ago

"My supervisor and i both have a profile on here. She and i are currently trying to figure out how we can get away with creating a profile together without our spouses figuring out its us its hard due to us both having distinct tattoos "

Photoshop over the tattoos.

over a year ago

Yup. And I've kept my mouth shut when I recognize people on the job. I DID greet someone in a store once not realizing where I recognized him from. THAT was funny!

Post new Message to Thread