Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to USA

Being left out...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you do when you start the fabulous life of swinging and you seem to hit it off with a couple, have a few meets and then later on out of no where one of you are only asked back??

As a couple you've agreed to play solo sometimes, but not at the others expense of feeling left out, and the couples reason is legit.

Just something to consider as everything isn't always so cut and dry when swinging! It's supposed to be fun, it's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt!! Legit reason or not!

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What do you do when you start the fabulous life of swinging and you seem to hit it off with a couple, have a few meets and then later on out of no where one of you are only asked back??

As a couple you've agreed to play solo sometimes, but not at the others expense of feeling left out, and the couples reason is legit.

Just something to consider as everything isn't always so cut and dry when swinging! It's supposed to be fun, it's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt!! Legit reason or not!

Thoughts? "

We only play together. So we're a package deal. So we take the attitude that if others don't like it, that's their problem. In the end, we will always get laid. ( They may not however.)

over a year ago

Haha very good point

By *ongtime loversCouple
over a year ago

Central

We only play together as well...keeps those 3rd wheel feelings at bay

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

when I was married we always play together or not at all. if the couple or person you're playing with doesn't recognize your relationship as man and wife. something's wrong. playing alone in a relationship is dangerous it best. too many chances for getting hurt or left out. as a single man I would never play with a married couple 1 on 1. I find myself looking up on them as I was part of the couple. I would never feel comfortable having my wife play alone. and I would feel doubly uncomfortable playing alone without her. there is a emotional monogamy in the lifestyle. personally, I would walk away from anyone that does not recognize that. good wishes and best luck. in the end only you can make that decision

By *tterlysluterlyCouple
over a year ago

northampton

A view from the other side......I like my wife to be able to play on her own if she chooses too. I'm not that bothered if I don't go with the other woman as I really don't like condoms anyway & I will always get to be with my wife at the end of the evening in any case. As long as she comes back to me smiling - and tells me all about it, I'm cool with it. Single guys multiple guys, we both say bring it on! ( Hedo' in 3 weeks!)

over a year ago

"A view from the other side......I like my wife to be able to play on her own if she chooses too. I'm not that bothered if I don't go with the other woman as I really don't like condoms anyway & I will always get to be with my wife at the end of the evening in any case. As long as she comes back to me smiling - and tells me all about it, I'm cool with it. Single guys multiple guys, we both say bring it on! ( Hedo' in 3 weeks!)"

Thanx for the feedback!

Post new Message to Thread