FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to USA

Bit weird

Jump to newest
 

By *newth1992 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Doncaster

I recently lost my partner we had a couple side on here. I miss seeing her lovely ass in leathers is that weird being 34 ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *newth1992 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Can also send pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allySlinkyWoman
2 weeks ago

Leeds

It is totally natural that you are missing your partner.

I find it a bit weird that you are from Doncaster yet have posted in the USA forum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *newth1992 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Doncaster

Sorry I'm new to this didn't even know I had my bad

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allySlinkyWoman
2 weeks ago

Leeds

I think more people would see your post if you put it in a different forum.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *hromakeyDreamcoatMan
2 weeks ago

Carlisle

You list your partner, as in she died?

Also, you want to send people pics of her?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top