By *olf2023 OP   Man
32 weeks ago

dublin

Going to cancun next week ! Any recommendations

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

"Going to cancun next week ! Any recommendations "

Don't leave the resort and avoid drinking anything tou didn't see poured or opened. Also don't get shot.

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

"Going to cancun next week ! Any recommendations

Don't leave the resort and avoid drinking anything tou didn't see poured or opened. Also don't get shot. "

lmfao true.

By *olf2023 OP   Man
32 weeks ago

dublin

Thanks ! Any swingers clubs

By *occo_1Man
31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Temptations Resort - I believe you can contact them be email and pay for a day pass for around $180 per person

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple
31 weeks ago

Rotherham

Go to Coco Bongos beach party

By *efinitely Maybe 94Couple
31 weeks ago

South Lincolnshire

Check out the boobs cruise, its a brilliant boat trip sets off from the beach near Temptation.

By *ools and the brainCouple
31 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Don't leave the resort and avoid drinking anything tou didn't see poured or opened. Also don't get shot. lmfao true."

We nearly booked for this year until I read the government advice and information about the drug gang related violence starting to creep into the tourist resorts.

I don't really want to go somewhere you have to be alert and looking over your shoulder the whole time.

Can get that at home thanks

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple
31 weeks ago

Rotherham

Don't leave the resort and avoid drinking anything tou didn't see poured or opened. Also don't get shot. lmfao true.

We nearly booked for this year until I read the government advice and information about the drug gang related violence starting to creep into the tourist resorts.

I don't really want to go somewhere you have to be alert and looking over your shoulder the whole time.

Can get that at home thanks "

We were in Cancun a few weeks ago and felt very safe indeed. J uses a wheelchair and we are very safety conscious. We were surprised to find we felt safer than we do in London or Manchester. That’s not to say there aren’t dangers, but we definitely felt safe. Slightly unnerved by the heavily armed police and military all over but hey, we had an awesome time

Post new Message to Thread