Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

I dont get it? Apologies to the ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do men have to be so rude, over the top vulgar, hating on women just because they dont like their type? Aggressive when politely turned down,and seriously what's with the messaging and not being able to write anything decent?

Not all men are like this but a lot are and some older chaps who should know better?

So on behalf of the nice guys on here I apologise to you ladies for the not so mature ones.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has anyone offered to shag you following this white knight effort or was it in vain?

By *igBlacKnightMan
over a year ago

London

took the words out of my mouth

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"Why do men have to be so rude, over the top vulgar, hating on women just because they dont like their type? Aggressive when politely turned down,and seriously what's with the messaging and not being able to write anything decent?

Not all men are like this but a lot are and some older chaps who should know better?

So on behalf of the nice guys on here I apologise to you ladies for the not so mature ones. "

over a year ago

"Why do men have to be so rude, over the top vulgar, hating on women just because they dont like their type? Aggressive when politely turned down,and seriously what's with the messaging and not being able to write anything decent?

Sounds like a indirect creeping message

So on behalf of the nice guys on here I apologise to you ladies for the not so mature ones. "

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

"Has anyone offered to shag you following this white knight effort or was it in vain?"

Looks like it may have worked

over a year ago

To be fair to the OP that post was a lot better than the usual cut and paste effort of most or the HI ... HOWS YOU so I hope he does get his tip wet.

Fishing but in a non offensive way.

T

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Good luck on your fab journey OP. X

over a year ago

"Good luck on your fab journey OP. X"

Thanks. Very kind of you. At least I didn't let myself get pressured off here hey, but thanks for the support x

over a year ago

"To be fair to the OP that post was a lot better than the usual cut and paste effort of most or the HI ... HOWS YOU so I hope he does get his tip wet.

Fishing but in a non offensive way.

T"

Hahaha thanks. It's obviously caused a bit of interest 175 comments. Mostly all having a go at me. But must be the Scouse humour and can take it all on the the chin and let everyone have thier say

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/02/20 13:43:16]

over a year ago

"Has anyone offered to shag you following this white knight effort or was it in vain?

Looks like it may have worked "

It wasn't an attempt to try shag anyone haha. And the answer is no haha And even if they did I wouldn't say

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Luciano, you appear to be on the wrong thread... Mr.

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Luciano, you appear to be on the wrong thread... Mr. "

He struggles to understand the concept of the reply and quote thing and gets upset when it's explained to him.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Good luck on your fab journey OP. X

Thanks. Very kind of you. At least I didn't let myself get pressured off here hey, but thanks for the support x"

Pssst...... you're not the OP

Post new Message to Thread