Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Addiction.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So... for quite a few months now I’ve had a terrible addiction. It has completely turned my life upside down and has caused me to not go out over the door and stay in the house, alone. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a very sociable person and I very much enjoy the company of my many vast and varied group of friends but, since this addiction, I have wanted only to be on my own.

I will make no bones about it, this addiction has completely turned my life upside down and I felt I should share my experience with you all and I’m pleased to say that I’ve gotten over my addiction.

I sincerely hope that anyone who has this addiction gets the help they need and they make a full recovery.

So.. what is this addiction???

I’ve been addicted to the Hokey Pokey .... I’ve turned around... and that’s what it’s all about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *al01Man
over a year ago

solihull

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So... for quite a few months now I’ve had a terrible addiction. It has completely turned my life upside down and has caused me to not go out over the door and stay in the house, alone. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a very sociable person and I very much enjoy the company of my many vast and varied group of friends but, since this addiction, I have wanted only to be on my own.

I will make no bones about it, this addiction has completely turned my life upside down and I felt I should share my experience with you all and I’m pleased to say that I’ve gotten over my addiction.

I sincerely hope that anyone who has this addiction gets the help they need and they make a full recovery.

I’ve been addicted to the Hokey Pokey .... I’ve turned around... and that’s what it’s all about

"

My first thought was fab website then online gaming (poker or bingo)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So... for quite a few months now I’ve had a terrible addiction. It has completely turned my life upside down and has caused me to not go out over the door and stay in the house, alone. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a very sociable person and I very much enjoy the company of my many vast and varied group of friends but, since this addiction, I have wanted only to be on my own.

My first thought was fab website then online gaming (poker or bingo) "

Oh wow... good subject. I know quite a number of people who probably wouldn’t admit it but would be more or less addicted to online gambling :o

Post new Message to Thread