Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We love attending Comicon in Birmingham. Are many others from here going? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exy_1231983Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Not been before but something I want to go to the only problem is that none of pals are into that scene and can't really be going my jack. Is it anything like the London one? I'd imagine it's no where near the level on San Diego

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Not been before but something I want to go to the only problem is that none of pals are into that scene and can't really be going my jack. Is it anything like the London one? I'd imagine it's no where near the level on San Diego"

No, almost definitely not like San Diego! Haven’t been to the London one but it is on our to do list!

By *exy_1231983Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Well I'd definitely be up for it.... Do u guys dress up as well?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glad to see more fellow comic con fans, Im going to march 2019 as Spider Punk myself

By *iver4funMan
over a year ago

burton ish

Could be fun when is it

over a year ago

Sadly no, not been to MCM in years

Wasnt a massive fan of birmingham last time I went though it was too far out of the way so nipping outside for a bite to est that wasnt super expensive venue prices was real annoying

over a year ago

Just done the Liverpool one, had a great time there with some big guests (Paulie from Rocky, Dean Caine and Teri Hatcher from Superman, Boycie from Only fools and Horses, and a lot of power ranger actors- the reason why I went- I got to meet Bulk and Skull! ), shame the event itself wasn’t that big though, I’d seen everything by dinner time.

I’ve done London MCM before and that was overwhelming, you definitely need 2 or 3 days for that. Not sure what Birmingham would be like.

By *iddenhandsMan
over a year ago

near by

Love the Birmingham MCM's and will be there again in a couple of weeks. Decided to take my cameras (videos and stills) this time instead of dressing up.

Would be cool to meet a few fellow fabbers.

I'm staying in a hotel in Coventry if anyone fancies some fun too

over a year ago

The photography show usually coincides with it so I usually end up there instead to be honest. Definitely want to give it a try some time though.

By *iddenhandsMan
over a year ago

near by

"The photography show usually coincides with it so I usually end up there instead to be honest. Definitely want to give it a try some time though."

There separate this time. I'm usually the same with the photo show but with them moving the photo show to this weekend I can do MCM march.

By *an_buryMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

When and where is it

By *iddenhandsMan
over a year ago

near by

This weekend at NEC

Post new Message to Thread