Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Essex social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are thinking of organising an Essex social in the near future for fellow likeminded swingers to get to know each other and network, please message us if your interested. Please no timewasters, tried this before and it was a nightmare, so only messages from people that intend to turn up if the date and venue are convenient. This will be by invite only.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a great idea. I'd be up for that and could also spread the word to other local peeps I know.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I'd possibly be interested, and know of a few others that would be too.

But it would depend on the venue. A swingers club, it would be a definite no.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

id be interested as well all the other areas seem to have there socials but we are a bit short down this neck of the woods

By *herealflashMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Hi guy's happy new year would deffinatley be up for that give me a shout when you have an idea on a date.

By *esi singhMan
over a year ago

london

"We are thinking of organising an Essex social in the near future for fellow likeminded swingers to get to know each other and network, please message us if your interested. Please no timewasters, tried this before and it was a nightmare, so only messages from people that intend to turn up if the date and venue are convenient. This will be by invite only. "

am interested but like to know date and place before i say yes

Post new Message to Thread