Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Putting this out there...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m a bit new to this all but away for business in Leeds soon, what’s the best way to approach anyone? I have a hotel and would go for females or couples! Any advice fabbers...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Have a look at who's in the area you're staying in and message them in advance.

over a year ago

Thank you for the advice! X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thank you for the advice! X"

Welcome!

I know it sounds obvious but people are far more inclined to respond positive to a request to meet in advance if you're just visiting.

Hope you find someone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The third Thursday of the month is BDSM at Quest. If that fits for your diary you could put up a meet?

Not into Dom, but if 'no time wasters' is Dom language, then great, if not take it out, a bit roood in my world. We have manners ooop t'north.

From your pics though, I doubt you'll have a problem whatever your profile says!!

Mrs

over a year ago

"Thank you for the advice! X

Welcome!

I know it sounds obvious but people are far more inclined to respond positive to a request to meet in advance if you're just visiting.

Hope you find someone. "

Can you explain that a bit more? I put it all in there I thought?

over a year ago

"The third Thursday of the month is BDSM at Quest. If that fits for your diary you could put up a meet?

Not into Dom, but if 'no time wasters' is Dom language, then great, if not take it out, a bit roood in my world. We have manners ooop t'north.

From your pics though, I doubt you'll have a problem whatever your profile says!!

Would I have to be invited to quest? Would be interested in exploring.

I think the time wasting part is based on my experience on here with people

Messing around, how can I word it without being rude?!

Thanks for your feedback

Mrs"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thank you for the advice! X

Welcome!

Hope you find someone.

Can you explain that a bit more? I put it all in there I thought? "

We quite often get requests from people saying they're in a hotel near us on business would we like to pop over. We're rarely ready or available on the spur of the moment so they'd have much more chance of a positive response if they contacted us the week before.

You could also try posting a meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ha ha, which I see now you've done

over a year ago

"Ha ha, which I see now you've done "

Well my invite is open to you both haha x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The third Thursday of the month is BDSM at Quest. If that fits for your diary you could put up a meet?

Thanks for your feedback

Mrs"

Just look on quest website, gives you all the info, or give them a call. Also hundreds of reviews for them on here and I believe they put their listings on here too.

Unfortunately, experience and intuition are the only weapons against time wasters or messers- around. Some will do it just because you said not to....

Mrs

over a year ago

Thanks for your feedback

Mrs

Just look on quest website, gives you all the info, or give them a call. Also hundreds of reviews for them on here and I believe they put their listings on here too.

Unfortunately, experience and intuition are the only weapons against time wasters or messers- around. Some will do it just because you said not to....

Mrs "

Thanks I shall have a look!

Post new Message to Thread