Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Right or wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So many fabbers precieve anyone who's not able to accommodate as being in a relationship and shagging about behind there partners back, I understand there are both sexes on here doing just that but not everyone is doing this and some of us just can't accommodate. Think before jumping to conclusions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Right i guess, but the bottom line is you will never know for sure.

over a year ago

"Right i guess, but the bottom line is you will never know for sure."

I understand that but people need to be honest on here and say I'm single or in on a relationship and looking for some more but there more chance of me meeting 3 female swinging triplets than people be honest about what they are.

By *eelouWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't accomodate as my 17 year old son lives with me. I'm totally upfront about it. I have found tho that 90% of the men I talk to that say that can't accommodate either say right away they're in a relationship or when I ask they eventually say. Some have lied and I've found out as I don't like to play with people that are attached.

In all honesty you can never really know who's being truthful just take it all with a pinch of salt.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The ones that say that they are single are the ones that you cant be certain of,the ones that say there married you can belive 100%. Its like when the wife asked if you love her, say yes and shes still none the wiser, say no and its the truth for sure.

over a year ago

That's what I'm getting at, I've said to ladies I don't accommodate and I'm single here is why but they twist it and I'm sleeping behind my imaginary girlfriends back.

Post new Message to Thread