Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Dogging & gloryhole spots North East

Jump to newest

By *igAdrian OP   Man
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Would love to know some good dogging spots and public glory holes around the north east. Drop me a message if need be.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/18 12:15:00]

over a year ago

Me too love to accompany any naughty gents to a yorkshire dogging site

over a year ago

the problem i have found when dogging is the majority of men dont want women.they want men.i was out with a male on friday and we sat at a dogging spot,a man followed us.when my male friend told the man i was after fun,he made out hes phone was ringing and quickly took off.we saw the same guy later in a campervan with another man.later a third man turned up and joined them.

By *am434Man
over a year ago

North tyneside

"the problem i have found when dogging is the majority of men dont want women.they want men.i was out with a male on friday and we sat at a dogging spot,a man followed us.when my male friend told the man i was after fun,he made out hes phone was ringing and quickly took off.we saw the same guy later in a campervan with another man.later a third man turned up and joined them."

I’m surprised by that, it is thrilling seeing women out dogging!

over a year ago

"the problem i have found when dogging is the majority of men dont want women.they want men.i was out with a male on friday and we sat at a dogging spot,a man followed us.when my male friend told the man i was after fun,he made out hes phone was ringing and quickly took off.we saw the same guy later in a campervan with another man.later a third man turned up and joined them.

I’m surprised by that, it is thrilling seeing women out dogging! "

this happened on friday at a layby near west auckland.believe me when i say none were intrested in me at all.

By *am434Man
over a year ago

North tyneside

"the problem i have found when dogging is the majority of men dont want women.they want men.i was out with a male on friday and we sat at a dogging spot,a man followed us.when my male friend told the man i was after fun,he made out hes phone was ringing and quickly took off.we saw the same guy later in a campervan with another man.later a third man turned up and joined them.

I’m surprised by that, it is thrilling seeing women out dogging! this happened on friday at a layby near west auckland.believe me when i say none were intrested in me at all."

Ohh I believe you...well I’d certainly be following you into the woods!

By *ilf85Couple
over a year ago

Northants

"the problem i have found when dogging is the majority of men dont want women.they want men.i was out with a male on friday and we sat at a dogging spot,a man followed us.when my male friend told the man i was after fun,he made out hes phone was ringing and quickly took off.we saw the same guy later in a campervan with another man.later a third man turned up and joined them."
would not of minded a bit of dirty fun with you

over a year ago

Any dogging area in hull

By *ixedblkinjectionMan
over a year ago

london

To a degree that is true...although some of us are only at those spots for the women. I just think due to the lack of openness with some gay males, they all come out the woodwork when it comes to dogging...if your looking for a bloke and u you turn up and there are only women, you could just play dumb and they would just think your not interested.

over a year ago

I’m surprised by that, it is thrilling seeing women out dogging! this happened on friday at a layby near west auckland.believe me when i say none were intrested in me at all."

Hi Denise I have been to a couple of locations but as you said it’s men

If you know of good locations could you pm them to me please

Cheers

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I don’t think there are any gloryholes or dogging spot left in North east now! Sad

over a year ago

Would love to find a good spot which is not full of men

By *affa100Couple
over a year ago

cleveland

We would love to find a decent dogging spot so hubby can watch me have fun with other men,couples or females so if you know of any in teesside area please let us know x

over a year ago

Let me know next time your out, if i'm available i'd definitely be up for dogging fun with you

By *urious Me46Man
over a year ago

sunderland

Would like to find some dogging spots near sunderland

By *eter56Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Leeds area anyone

By *oomtown ratMan
over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 02/09/18 19:48:05]

By *oomtown ratMan
over a year ago

manchester

looking for good dogging spot in Manchester for couples / woman please message me

over a year ago

I have a Gloryhole at my house in Mansfield, notts, ng20

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

MY experience of dogging has always been that there are a significant number of bi / fab straight men who see dogging as a chance to play with or in the presence of other men.

That doesn't trouble me, but I can understand if women looking for a straight experience are confused or disappointed by the discovery that many of the men there are only there for the cocks...

over a year ago

going out looking for some dogging spots on friday night. anyone know of any places or would like to arrange a place. looking to watch or play with a nice lady or 2

over a year ago

Anyone tell me the best dogging spots on Tyneside please ,

over a year ago

I have heard that the small car park on the North Side of A689 at Wynyard Woodland Park is good

But I have not been lucky enough to find any ladies there yet

over a year ago

A689 was great when me and wife were dogging there, Picnic bench took a hammmering lol plod caught us once lucky no one else in layby though , happy memories

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/09/18 12:34:17]

over a year ago

Where was the spot you were as I seem to just find the ones with males and no females

over a year ago

The layby on the A68 between bishop and Darlo used to be always busy but not many females

By *rulyFluffyCouple
over a year ago

West Galway

Hard to imagine anyone resisting those amazing tits.

By *m-happy-go-luckyMan
over a year ago

Northeast

Hi Denise

I went dogging with you once and yes I agree no one was interested in females which is crazy as she is a little stunner.

And then you blocked me ??

Post new Message to Thread