Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Contemplating quest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. I am thinking of going to quest with a friend, kititty. It's both our first time at a swingers club and we're not sure what to expect. What is best to wear? Bearing in mind that I listen to a lot of metal (but I can scrub up a bit) and she is a goth, and dresses very slutty alternative when she goes out.

Also, we're wondering how many guys would be interested. She really wants a three hole gangbang, if any guys would be interested in that.

Naturally I would like to have some fun too, but this is more about kititty having her first multiple men experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Hi. I am thinking of going to quest with a friend, kititty. It's both our first time at a swingers club and we're not sure what to expect. What is best to wear? Bearing in mind that I listen to a lot of metal (but I can scrub up a bit) and she is a goth, and dresses very slutty alternative when she goes out.

Also, we're wondering how many guys would be interested. She really wants a three hole gangbang, if any guys would be interested in that.

Naturally I would like to have some fun too, but this is more about kititty having her first multiple men experience"

I'd throw my hat in to the ring I have always wanted to have a gangbang and a goth so kill 2 birds with 1stone but I have never been to quest or a swinger club so can't comment on what to wear there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread