Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Newcastle social 28th Apr 2018 pt5

Jump to newest

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

the gym and random places

So after many cries of when will it be back.....we have an answer! The Newcastle social is back!

I even have a discount code for booking.com if anyone wants it!

£15 off booking.com voucher - PM if you'd like the code

The guest list is looking amazing - there are people travelling from all over the UK so please if you don't live in the north east don't feel it excludes you! Scottish and Irish contingent are travelling

Please get in touch if you're interested in attending and be verified . I cannot allow unverified people to attend. I want it to be a fun and safe night for all.

Bring your pennies - there will be 3 sex stalls, body painting, a raffle, and the GROPE BOX! This can be used as part of the charity kissing booth or as it was intended for groping. There will be a charity bucket beside it so please donate as you see fit.

The booth and body painting/glitter tables will be to raise money for charity so optional and no pressure to participate. I'm popping A couple of charity buckets on the bar. A couple of local businesses have donated towards raffle so if you've a business or  can offer something and would like to donate towards the raffle let me know xx

Special guests/vendors

Jossieskinkstore

Pamelasplayroom

Kinkypenguins (FL)

Cpls

Angelsdemons

Annjohn69

Appleseeds

Ashandk

Barry51 lyn46

Benand

Bexnjay2

Bigcpl70

Bikinkycpl

Blondie8399

Booty and the beast 2012

Brack1956

Brybae -

bbwcpl65

CamaCouple

CandR321

Cerebralstimulation

Chrisandkerry

Coastcouple02

Couple4a3sum

Coupleforfun71

Curious4fun762

Czezh assassins

D and B

Daval1

Dirtyprofessionals

Doubletrouble123

Dream topping

Duckling and Dragon

EMAL4U

F and B

Fabnfun

Fire and ice 21

Fire and ice1000 

Flirtyfortygirl -

Fun friends 12

Funfookers

Fun-for-us

Funyorkcouple78

GaGaGagging for it

Gandj1

Gemdan

Geordie 999 & supergirl

Godfatherandmol

Good Life x x

Good to swap

Greeneyedbuddha

Grindnbump

Helen000

Hernhim2000

Himnher65 +1

Hitmanandher

Horny billingham bangers

Hotandhorny32 +2

Hornyduo200

Hotwife34gg

Hotwifeandhusband

I and J

In the 90s

Jarrowcouple4Fun

Jengar

Jess and Steph

John and Lucy

JokerandHarleyQ

Jordycouple

Keepitfilthy

Kevena

Kingtickle

Kinky freaks -

Kinkycouple 1927

L.A hotnights

Live every moment

Lollipine

Lottarob

Lovemalcontent

Lozntas

Lucy Phil

Luv2bnaked

Mac a fee

Magic mood

Meandthee

Meandthemrs

Minxii and Captain S

Money1989

Mr and the minx

_r man n little miss

MrDeeMrsAngel

MrMrs_lookingforfun

MrxAndxKitty_Coochy -

Mr and Mrs D200

Ne1up

Ne2cpl

Newcastlecoupleslutwife

newcastlehotwife

Newshy007

Nymph and manic

Onlythebestforus +1

Pair of cunts +1

Pandanortheast

PandP555

Pelandvic

pleasureseekerz +1

Princess and the punk

Private parts

Reecekydawn

Richyngayna

Sandy danny

Sensualduo

Seductiveduo123

Sensual eroticism

Sex doll & bad intentions

sexyminxycpl

Softngentle

Spongebobnopants

stronghotcouple

Stud n muffin

Sunshineshowers08

Sweetheart and toyboy

Swissandsassy

Tastynibbles39

The Rebel Alliance

The sexbots

Thebigwhitebapbakery

Thefuckteam

TheHeadbangers

TheMucks

The whore and I

Thunder buddy couple

Tongueandcheek25

Trevor and Tracey

trzasid

twgtac

Twoplusonetwoplustwo

Tynecouple

USTOO

Wet and wild 4143 +1

What doing

Wowwhatmelons

Youngcouple25mf

Women

68 I owe you one

Akisha+ 4

All yours babooshka + 1-?

Allfours

Bella3069

Cherub_x

Curvysophie

Curvyvixen

Dana69

Dusty daphne

Filthyslut93

Fruity Sparkle

Geordietart + 1

Glitterbabe

Goodnitegirl

Heregoes-?

Hiswhore69 + 1

Hornybbw02 +1

Hornylittleminx83 +1

Hot chocolate lover

Hotlips87

Katyb69

Kinkystar

L33s81 +1

Laura

Marriedfunfun

Minxstress + 1

Miss funtimegirl

Missg75

Miss selective

Misshorny2016 -?

Misshots + 1-?

Missy the minx +1

Misterious + 1

Nat1972

Readyforachange

Scarletwench

Sexylicious199

Tattooed queen 69 +1

Teapot99

Voluptas Sexualis

Xaara -?

Xalliex

Xpurplerosex +1

Yoursunshinegirl

Tv/CD

Polly_Cd

Stacey 309

Tascha_TG

Men

Admandino

Afterhrs

Aimztoplease

Alexxxxxxxxx

AlexYoung

Alnightlong +1

Andres321

Astromonkey

Beenb4

Bennylincs

Bigpeterlg22

Blackdiamond585

blacKmagic93ABC +1

BonnyBlyth

Boomboom

Bottom

Brownie 67

Buddytheelf79

Canontog

Casa82

Countrygent89

Covert799

Dans2222

Dark temptations

Darkandsmooth42

Decon 93

dhkfkfshnsk

Dunny86

Durham33

Eddie.diego

Edinvoyeur

Ess0

For grabs + 1

Fore the play

Frisky92

Fun81

Genuine8ball

Glimmerman818

Good4play

Guypierced +1

Hardhelmet

Hellonfire

Honeypot99

Hornytoonlad

Inkedgeordie

J4cko

Jaynedoe

Jaystew91

JJT94

Joesback

Just here 4u

just4play

Kendo999

Kinky magpie

Latelick

lcpl2504

Lovessatin

Lovetoplay100

Lovingithere

M1994

Magpie2007

Male37 +1

Male4erotica

Midulstermale

Mister Hung

Mj1987 +1

Mr.c.money

Mrcreedy +1

mr_italian89

Newcastlem

Niceass70

Northeast1

Nowlukehere

Onix2003

Oralgiver100

Overdrive2000

Quinnjay

Roadrunna81

Rugbyguy1979-

Scouser101

Soloman4eva

Somelikeitrough

Sparkle 70

Sunderlandlad200

SwingleABC

Thehangman

Thenortheast1

Ticktickboom +1

tigerm4n

Topster

TripodKeith

Up4fun66

User69

Utopia G

V W E 1

Welshyxo93

xeasygoingguy2016x ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

3 day warning ..surely long enough for Fee to get ready ?? hahaha

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"3 day warning ..surely long enough for Fee to get ready ?? hahaha"

Haha here's hoping!

By *iolet2016Couple
over a year ago

Consett

Sorry to say but we’re gonna miss the Newcastle social first one we missed in all the years it’s been on

Hope you all have a great night and make it a success for Miss Darlo and I’m sure we be at the next one xx

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Sorry to say but we’re gonna miss the Newcastle social first one we missed in all the years it’s been on

Hope you all have a great night and make it a success for Miss Darlo and I’m sure we be at the next one xx"

I will miss seeing your faces! See you soon xx

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

2 sleeps!

Please remember name must be on list otherwise no entry.

Remember bag for life and money for toys ..... don't be that one wandering around with a new butt plug and vibrating balls as an accessory haha

See you all soon x

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Pre drinks in Blonde Barrel again. Why the hell not

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I have over the past 2 weeks sent all single guys a message, asking to confirm attendance. If I don't hear back by 12.00 Friday (and you've been online/read the message), I'll assume you're no longer wanting to attend. Your place will be offered to someone else and you won't be welcome back to my events. A strike will go against you for future events.

Similarly for those who read and then delete the message I shall assume you aren't attending and offer your place to someone else.

Those who have already contacted me you do not have to get in touch again as you've confirmed attendance.

I don't say this to moan but more to ensure fire and safety regs aren't breached in terms of numbers and that those who really want to attend get a chance to.

Thanks

Darlo x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm there! 2 days to go!

over a year ago

Looking forward to it

List looks hot and can't wait to catch up with old friends and hopefully make a few new ones xx

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Not long to go now

By *inky MagpieMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Finished work for the week, roll on saturday !

By *ornytoonladMan
over a year ago

North East

"I have over the past 2 weeks sent all single guys a message, asking to confirm attendance. If I don't hear back by 12.00 Friday (and you've been online/read the message), I'll assume you're no longer wanting to attend. Your place will be offered to someone else and you won't be welcome back to my events. A strike will go against you for future events.

Similarly for those who read and then delete the message I shall assume you aren't attending and offer your place to someone else.

Those who have already contacted me you do not have to get in touch again as you've confirmed attendance.

I don't say this to moan but more to ensure fire and safety regs aren't breached in terms of numbers and that those who really want to attend get a chance to.

Thanks

Darlo x"

Just to add to this as I have been helping this week with keeping the guestlist up to date,

Those profiles that have asked to be added to the list, have been added yet then now have statuses stating they’re off here there and everywhere this weekend (not in Newcastle)

Please have a bit of consideration for how much of a nightmare this can be when trying to keep a guestlist up to date.

Also with a limit on numbers for the venue you could also be preventing people being allowed to go who have every intention of turning up.

Again this isn’t a whinge or moan, more just a request for people not to be rude and have manners to say they’ve changed their mind and would rather go wherever their status says they are going.

over a year ago

Bring it on... See you all on Saturday xx

over a year ago

"Sorry to say but we’re gonna miss the Newcastle social first one we missed in all the years it’s been on

Hope you all have a great night and make it a success for Miss Darlo and I’m sure we be at the next one xx"

we will miss you xx

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Bring it on... See you all on Saturday xx "

2 of my favourite trouble makers xx

over a year ago

Not long now so looking forward to it. Its been a long time coming

over a year ago

"Bring it on... See you all on Saturday xx

2 of my favourite trouble makers xx"

How rude I'm really quite (Mr R) it's that Mrs C that is the trouble maker, xxx

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"I have over the past 2 weeks sent all single guys a message, asking to confirm attendance. If I don't hear back by 12.00 Friday (and you've been online/read the message), I'll assume you're no longer wanting to attend. Your place will be offered to someone else and you won't be welcome back to my events. A strike will go against you for future events.

Thanks

Darlo x

Just to add to this as I have been helping this week with keeping the guestlist up to date,

Those profiles that have asked to be added to the list, have been added yet then now have statuses stating they’re off here there and everywhere this weekend (not in Newcastle)

Please have a bit of consideration for how much of a nightmare this can be when trying to keep a guestlist up to date.

Also with a limit on numbers for the venue you could also be preventing people being allowed to go who have every intention of turning up.

Again this isn’t a whinge or moan, more just a request for people not to be rude and have manners to say they’ve changed their mind and would rather go wherever their status says they are going. "

Ours is a tiny social and i carnt imagine how much hard work has been put in , we have noticed the same with ours. It takes a couple of seconds to send a message , so dont be rude and give your place to somebody who wants to come , hope you have a fab night x Jayne

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

"Pre drinks in Blonde Barrel again. Why the hell not "
time ??

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Pre drinks in Blonde Barrel again. Why the hell not time ?? "

We should be there by 6

over a year ago

Thanks

Darlo x

Again this isn’t a whinge or moan, more just a request for people not to be rude and have manners to say they’ve changed their mind and would rather go wherever their status says they are going. Ours is a tiny social and i carnt imagine how much hard work has been put in , we have noticed the same with ours. It takes a couple of seconds to send a message , so dont be rude and give your place to somebody who wants to come , hope you have a fab night x Jayne"

You should pop along to one see how the other half party haha x

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Thanks

Darlo x

Again this isn’t a whinge or moan, more just a request for people not to be rude and have manners to say they’ve changed their mind and would rather go wherever their status says they are going. Ours is a tiny social and i carnt imagine how much hard work has been put in , we have noticed the same with ours. It takes a couple of seconds to send a message , so dont be rude and give your place to somebody who wants to come , hope you have a fab night x Jayne

You should pop along to one see how the other half party haha x"

Might just do that but you know what Steves work is like , would be nice to catch up and i promise i wont bore you with baby pics lol x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thanks

Darlo x

Again this isn’t a whinge or moan, more just a request for people not to be rude and have manners to say they’ve changed their mind and would rather go wherever their status says they are going. Ours is a tiny social and i carnt imagine how much hard work has been put in , we have noticed the same with ours. It takes a couple of seconds to send a message , so dont be rude and give your place to somebody who wants to come , hope you have a fab night x Jayne

You should pop along to one see how the other half party haha x Might just do that but you know what Steves work is like , would be nice to catch up and i promise i wont bore you with baby pics lol x"

More than welcome if you want to come along x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Pre drinks in Blonde Barrel again. Why the hell not time ??

We should be there by 6"

I think I'll be having my tea at 6... so might nip for a quickie with you both

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

How rude I'm really quite (Mr R) it's that Mrs C that is the trouble maker, xxx "

Uh huh.... we shall see on the night! Xxx

over a year ago

Thanks

Darlo x

You should pop along to one see how the other half party haha x Might just do that but you know what Steves work is like , would be nice to catch up and i promise i wont bore you with baby pics lol x"

We can bore each other haha

Would be good to catch up though it's been ages x

over a year ago

How rude I'm really quite (Mr R) it's that Mrs C that is the trouble maker, xxx

Uh huh.... we shall see on the night! Xxx"

xxx

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We should be there by 6

I think I'll be having my tea at 6... so might nip for a quickie with you both "

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

We should be there by 6

I think I'll be having my tea at 6... so might nip for a quickie with you both "

By *hocco99Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle on Tyne

Is it too late to be put on guest list with a plus one another single female please x

over a year ago

We should be there by 6

Oow did someone say a quickie can you put me down for two please (R)

By *winging LoversCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Looking forward so much, been ages

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

We should be there by 6

Oow did someone say a quickie can you put me down for two please (R) "

only 2 ??

over a year ago

We should be there by 6

Oow did someone say a quickie can you put me down for two please (R) only 2 ?? "

Its a good start to the night

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

We should be there by 6

Oow did someone say a quickie can you put me down for two please (R) only 2 ??

Its a good start to the night "

well a good starter is always an appetizer

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

We should be there by 6

Its a good start to the night well a good starter is always an appetizer "

I do enjoy a good nibble....

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

We should be there by 6

Its a good start to the night well a good starter is always an appetizer

I do enjoy a good nibble.... "

nibbles and nuts

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

***** list closed now *****

See you all Saturday xx

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

1 more sleep! Yippee

Please remember if you've any song requests pop them in the song thread request list or message horny toon lad and he will make sure he has what you want

Have a great Friday everyone x

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We'll be out in Newcastle tonight as well (Friday) if anyone wants to meet for a drink

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

https://youtu.be/fwK7ggA3-bU

By *r and The minxCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Anyone staying in Ramada Encore and want to taxi share with us?

By *r man n little missCouple
over a year ago

newbiggin by the sea

We're staying at Ramada tomorrow night if you want to share a taxi x

By *r and The minxCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Aw yes please. Xx

By *imnherx69Couple
over a year ago

county durham

Are there no places left? x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Finalised list

Darlo82 + 3

Special guests/vendors

Jossieskinkstore

Pamelasplayroom

Kinkypenguins (FL)

Couples

Angelsdemons

Annjohn69

Appleseeds

Ashandk

Barry51 lyn46

Benand

Bexnjay2

Bigcpl70

Bikinkycpl

Blondie8399

Booty and the beast 2012

Brack1956

Brybae -

bbwcpl65

CamaCouple

CandR321

Cerebralstimulation

Chrisandkerry

Coastcouple02

Couple4a3sum

Coupleforfun71

Curious4fun762

Czezh assassins

D and B

Daval1

Dirtyprofessionals

Doubletrouble123

Dream topping

EMAL4U

F and B

Fabnfun

Fire and ice 21

Fire and ice1000 

Flirtyfortygirl -

Fun friends 12

Funfookers

Fun-for-us

Funyorkcouple78

GaGaGagging for it

Gandj1

Gemdan

Geordie 999 & supergirl

Godfatherandmol

Good Life x x

Greeneyedbuddha

Grindnbump

Helen000

Hernhim2000

Hildagoandangel

Himnher65 +1

Hitmanandher

Horny billingham bangers

Hotandhorny32 +2

Hornyduo200

Hornywife

Hotwife34gg

Hotwifeandhusband

I and J

In the 90s

Jarrowcouple4Fun

Jengar

Jess and Steph

John and Lucy

JokerandHarleyQ

Jordycouple

Keepitfilthy

Kevena

Kingtickle

Kinky freaks -

Kinkycouple 1927

L.A hotnights

Live every moment

Lollipine

Lottarob

Lovemalcontent

Lozntas

Luv2bnaked

Mac a fee

Magic mood

Meandthee

Meandthemrs

Minxii and Captain S

Money1989

Mr and the minx

_r man n little miss

MrDeeMrsAngel

MrMrs_lookingforfun

MrxAndxKitty_Coochy -

Mr and Mrs D200

Ne1up

Ne2cpl

Newcastlecoupleslutwife

newcastlehotwife

Newshy007

Nymph and manic

Onlythebestforus +1

Pair of cunts +1

Pandanortheast

PandP555

Pelandvic

pleasureseekerz +1

Princess and the punk

Private parts

Reecekydawn

Richyngayna

Sandy danny

Sensualduo

Seductiveduo123

Sensual eroticism

sexyminxycpl

Softngentle

Snuffleputz

Spongebobnopants

stronghotcouple

Stud n muffin

Sunshineshowers08

Sweetheart and toyboy

Swinging lovers

Swissandsassy

Tastynibbles39

The Rebel Alliance

The sexbots

Thebigwhitebapbakery

Thefuckteam

TheHeadbangers

TheMucks

The whore and I

Thunder buddy couple

Tongueandcheek25

Trevor and Tracey

trzasid

twgtac

Twoplusonetwoplustwo

Tynecouple

unicorn-hunters

USTOO

Wet and wild 4143 +1

What doing

Wowwhatmelons

Youngcouple25mf

1nightonlyne

Women

68 I owe you one

Akisha+ 4

Allfours

Bella3069

Cherub_x

Chocco99 and Stacey

Curvysophie

Curvyvixen +1

Dana69

Dusty daphne

Filthyslut93

Fruity Sparkle

Geordietart + 1

Glitterbabe

Goodnitegirl

Heregoes-?

Hiswhore69 + 1

Hornybbw02 +1

Hornylittleminx83 +1

Hot chocolate lover

Hotlips87

Katyb69

Kinkystar

kinkyinkxx

L33s81 +1

Laura

Marriedfunfun

Minxstress + 1

Miss funtimegirl

Missg75

Miss selective

Misshorny2016 -?

Misshots + 1-?

Missy the minx +1

Misterious + 1

Nat1972

Readyforachange

Scarletwench

Sexylicious199

Tattooed queen 69 +1

Teapot99

Voluptas Sexualis

Xaara -?

Xalliex +1

Xpurplerosex +1

Yoursunshinegirl

TV/CD

Polly_Cd

Stage 309

Tascha_TG

Men

Admandino

Afterhrs

Aimztoplease

Alexxxxxxxxx

AlexYoung

Alnightlong +1

Andres321

Astromonkey

Beenb4

Bennylincs

Bigpeterlg22

Blackdiamond585

blacKmagic93ABC +1

BonnyBlyth

Bottom

Brownie 67

Buddytheelf79

Canontog

Countrygent89

Covert799

Dans2222

Dark temptations

Darkandsmooth42

Decon 93

dhkfkfshnsk

Droitwich44

Drumma31

Dunny86

Durham33

Edinvoyeur

Ess0

For grabs + 1

Fore the play

Friendly88

Frisky92

Fun81

Funman246

gawasupporter +3

Genuine8ball

Glimmerman818

Good4play

Guypierced +1

Hardhelmet

Hellonfire

Honeypot99

Hornytoonlad

Inkedgeordie

J4cko

Jaynedoe

Jaystew91

JJT94

Joesback

Just here 4u

just4play

Kendo999

Kinky magpie

Latelick + 1

lcpl2504

Lovessatin

Lovetoplay100

Lovingithere

M1994

Magpie2007

Male37 +1

Male4erotica

Midulstermale

Mister Hung

Mj1987 +1

Mr.c.money  + 1

Mrcreedy +1

mr_italian89

Newcastledommale

Newcastlem

Niceass70

Northeast1

Nowlukehere

Onix2003

Oralgiver100

Overdrive2000

Player 78

Quinnjay

Roadrunna81

Rugbyguy1979

Scouser101

Soloman4eva

Somelikeitrough

Sparkle 70

SwingleABC

Thehangman

Thenortheast1

THS1981

Ticktickboom +1

tigerm4n

Topster

TripodKeith

Up4fun66

User69

Utopia G

V W E 1

Welshyxo93

29 year old new

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Jeeze..... Breath in everyone, room for us all

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Jeeze..... Breath in everyone, room for us all"

Squuuuuueeeezzzzeeeeeeee

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Finalised list

Darlo82 + 3

Special guests/vendors

Jossieskinkstore

Pamelasplayroom

Kinkypenguins (FL)

Couples

Angelsdemons

Annjohn69

Appleseeds

Ashandk

Barry51 lyn46

Benand

Bexnjay2

Bigcpl70

Bikinkycpl

Blondie8399

Booty and the beast 2012

Brack1956

Brybae -

bbwcpl65

CamaCouple

CandR321

Cerebralstimulation

Chrisandkerry

Coastcouple02

Couple4a3sum

Coupleforfun71

Curious4fun762

Czezh assassins

D and B

Daval1

Dirtyprofessionals

Doubletrouble123

Dream topping

EMAL4U

F and B

Fabnfun

Fire and ice 21

Fire and ice1000 

Flirtyfortygirl -

Fun friends 12

Funfookers

Fun-for-us

Funyorkcouple78

GaGaGagging for it

Gandj1

Gemdan

Geordie 999 & supergirl

Godfatherandmol

Good Life x x

Greeneyedbuddha

Grindnbump

Helen000

Hernhim2000

Hildagoandangel

Himnher65 +1

Hitmanandher

Horny billingham bangers

Hotandhorny32 +2

Hornyduo200

Hornywife

Hotwife34gg

Hotwifeandhusband

I and J

In the 90s

Jarrowcouple4Fun

Jengar

Jess and Steph

John and Lucy

JokerandHarleyQ

Jordycouple

Keepitfilthy

Kevena

Kingtickle

Kinky freaks -

Kinkycouple 1927

L.A hotnights

Live every moment

Lollipine

Lottarob

Lovemalcontent

Lozntas

Luv2bnaked

Mac a fee

Magic mood

Meandthee

Meandthemrs

Minxii and Captain S

Money1989

Mr and the minx

_r man n little miss

MrDeeMrsAngel

MrMrs_lookingforfun

MrxAndxKitty_Coochy -

Mr and Mrs D200

Ne1up

Ne2cpl

Newcastlecoupleslutwife

newcastlehotwife

Newshy007

Nymph and manic

Onlythebestforus +1

Pair of cunts +1

Pandanortheast

PandP555

Pelandvic

pleasureseekerz +1

Princess and the punk

Private parts

Reecekydawn

Richyngayna

Sandy danny

Sensualduo

Seductiveduo123

Sensual eroticism

sexyminxycpl

Softngentle

Snuffleputz

Spongebobnopants

stronghotcouple

Stud n muffin

Sunshineshowers08

Sweetheart and toyboy

Swinging lovers

Swissandsassy

Tastynibbles39

The Rebel Alliance

The sexbots

Thebigwhitebapbakery

Thefuckteam

TheHeadbangers

TheMucks

The whore and I

Thunder buddy couple

Tongueandcheek25

Trevor and Tracey

trzasid

twgtac

Twoplusonetwoplustwo

Tynecouple

unicorn-hunters

USTOO

Wet and wild 4143 +1

What doing

Wowwhatmelons

Youngcouple25mf

1nightonlyne

Women

68 I owe you one

Akisha+ 4

Allfours

Bella3069

Cherub_x

Chocco99 and Stacey

Curvysophie

Curvyvixen +1

Dana69

Dusty daphne

Filthyslut93

Fruity Sparkle

Geordietart + 1

Glitterbabe

Goodnitegirl

Heregoes-?

Hiswhore69 + 1

Hornybbw02 +1

Hornylittleminx83 +1

Hot chocolate lover

Hotlips87

Katyb69

Kinkystar

kinkyinkxx

L33s81 +1

Laura

Marriedfunfun

Minxstress + 1

Miss funtimegirl

Missg75

Miss selective

Misshorny2016 -?

Misshots + 1-?

Missy the minx +1

Misterious + 1

Nat1972

Readyforachange

Scarletwench

Sexylicious199

Tattooed queen 69 +1

Teapot99

Voluptas Sexualis

Xaara -?

Xalliex +1

Xpurplerosex +1

Yoursunshinegirl

TV/CD

Polly_Cd

Stage 309

Tascha_TG

Men

Admandino

Afterhrs

Aimztoplease

Alexxxxxxxxx

AlexYoung

Alnightlong +1

Andres321

Astromonkey

Beenb4

Bennylincs

Bigpeterlg22

Blackdiamond585

blacKmagic93ABC +1

BonnyBlyth

Bottom

Brownie 67

Buddytheelf79

Canontog

Countrygent89

Covert799

Dans2222

Dark temptations

Darkandsmooth42

Decon 93

dhkfkfshnsk

Droitwich44

Drumma31

Dunny86

Durham33

Edinvoyeur

Ess0

For grabs + 1

Fore the play

Friendly88

Frisky92

Fun81

Funman246

gawasupporter +3

Genuine8ball

Glimmerman818

Good4play

Guypierced +1

Hardhelmet

Hellonfire

Honeypot99

Hornytoonlad

Inkedgeordie

J4cko

Jaynedoe

Jaystew91

JJT94

Joesback

Just here 4u

just4play

Kendo999

Kinky magpie

Latelick + 1

lcpl2504

Lovessatin

Lovetoplay100

Lovingithere

M1994

Magpie2007

Male37 +1

Male4erotica

Midulstermale

Mister Hung

Mj1987 +1

Mr.c.money  + 1

Mrcreedy +1

mr_italian89

Newcastledommale

Newcastlem

Niceass70

Northeast1

Nowlukehere

Onix2003

Oralgiver100

Overdrive2000

Player 78

Quinnjay

Roadrunna81

Rugbyguy1979

Scouser101

Soloman4eva

Somelikeitrough

Sparkle 70

SwingleABC

Thehangman

Thenortheast1

THS1981

Ticktickboom +1

tigerm4n

Topster

TripodKeith

Up4fun66

User69

Utopia G

V W E 1

Welshyxo93

29 year old new

"

I've had a name change ??? Xxxxx

By *ornytoonladMan
over a year ago

North East

Haha don’t worry about it.

Phone auto correct has played havoc all this week when adjusting this list

At one point you were called steve

But don’t worry, the typed, printed list has your correct name on.

over a year ago

It's here!! ..tick tock tick tock.. what will tonight bring ??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/18 08:11:54]

over a year ago

Is it just me or does our clock seem as though it's stopped?....today is dragging already

Getting excited now

See all you sexy fabbers later

please say hi if you see us

Jane xx

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

"Finalised list

Darlo82 + 3

Special guests/vendors

Jossieskinkstore

Pamelasplayroom

Kinkypenguins (FL)

Couples

Angelsdemons

Annjohn69

Appleseeds

Ashandk

Barry51 lyn46

Benand

Bexnjay2

Bigcpl70

Bikinkycpl

Blondie8399

Booty and the beast 2012

Brack1956

Brybae -

bbwcpl65

CamaCouple

CandR321

Cerebralstimulation

Chrisandkerry

Coastcouple02

Couple4a3sum

Coupleforfun71

Curious4fun762

Czezh assassins

D and B

Daval1

Dirtyprofessionals

Doubletrouble123

Dream topping

EMAL4U

F and B

Fabnfun

Fire and ice 21

Fire and ice1000 

Flirtyfortygirl -

Fun friends 12

Funfookers

Fun-for-us

Funyorkcouple78

GaGaGagging for it

Gandj1

Gemdan

Geordie 999 & supergirl

Godfatherandmol

Good Life x x

Greeneyedbuddha

Grindnbump

Helen000

Hernhim2000

Hildagoandangel

Himnher65 +1

Hitmanandher

Horny billingham bangers

Hotandhorny32 +2

Hornyduo200

Hornywife

Hotwife34gg

Hotwifeandhusband

I and J

In the 90s

Jarrowcouple4Fun

Jengar

Jess and Steph

John and Lucy

JokerandHarleyQ

Jordycouple

Keepitfilthy

Kevena

Kingtickle

Kinky freaks -

Kinkycouple 1927

L.A hotnights

Live every moment

Lollipine

Lottarob

Lovemalcontent

Lozntas

Luv2bnaked

Mac a fee

Magic mood

Meandthee

Meandthemrs

Minxii and Captain S

Money1989

Mr and the minx

_r man n little miss

MrDeeMrsAngel

MrMrs_lookingforfun

MrxAndxKitty_Coochy -

Mr and Mrs D200

Ne1up

Ne2cpl

Newcastlecoupleslutwife

newcastlehotwife

Newshy007

Nymph and manic

Onlythebestforus +1

Pair of cunts +1

Pandanortheast

PandP555

Pelandvic

pleasureseekerz +1

Princess and the punk

Private parts

Reecekydawn

Richyngayna

Sandy danny

Sensualduo

Seductiveduo123

Sensual eroticism

sexyminxycpl

Softngentle

Snuffleputz

Spongebobnopants

stronghotcouple

Stud n muffin

Sunshineshowers08

Sweetheart and toyboy

Swinging lovers

Swissandsassy

Tastynibbles39

The Rebel Alliance

The sexbots

Thebigwhitebapbakery

Thefuckteam

TheHeadbangers

TheMucks

The whore and I

Thunder buddy couple

Tongueandcheek25

Trevor and Tracey

trzasid

twgtac

Twoplusonetwoplustwo

Tynecouple

unicorn-hunters

USTOO

Wet and wild 4143 +1

What doing

Wowwhatmelons

Youngcouple25mf

1nightonlyne

Women

68 I owe you one

Akisha+ 4

Allfours

Bella3069

Cherub_x

Chocco99 and Stacey

Curvysophie

Curvyvixen +1

Dana69

Dusty daphne

Filthyslut93

Fruity Sparkle

Geordietart + 1

Glitterbabe

Goodnitegirl

Heregoes-?

Hiswhore69 + 1

Hornybbw02 +1

Hornylittleminx83 +1

Hot chocolate lover

Hotlips87

Katyb69

Kinkystar

kinkyinkxx

L33s81 +1

Laura

Marriedfunfun

Minxstress + 1

Miss funtimegirl

Missg75

Miss selective

Misshorny2016 -?

Misshots + 1-?

Missy the minx +1

Misterious + 1

Nat1972

Readyforachange

Scarletwench

Sexylicious199

Tattooed queen 69 +1

Teapot99

Voluptas Sexualis

Xaara -?

Xalliex +1

Xpurplerosex +1

Yoursunshinegirl

TV/CD

Polly_Cd

Stage 309

Tascha_TG

Men

Admandino

Afterhrs

Aimztoplease

Alexxxxxxxxx

AlexYoung

Alnightlong +1

Andres321

Astromonkey

Beenb4

Bennylincs

Bigpeterlg22

Blackdiamond585

blacKmagic93ABC +1

BonnyBlyth

Bottom

Brownie 67

Buddytheelf79

Canontog

Countrygent89

Covert799

Dans2222

Dark temptations

Darkandsmooth42

Decon 93

dhkfkfshnsk

Droitwich44

Drumma31

Dunny86

Durham33

Edinvoyeur

Ess0

For grabs + 1

Fore the play

Friendly88

Frisky92

Fun81

Funman246

gawasupporter +3

Genuine8ball

Glimmerman818

Good4play

Guypierced +1

Hardhelmet

Hellonfire

Honeypot99

Hornytoonlad

Inkedgeordie

J4cko

Jaynedoe

Jaystew91

JJT94

Joesback

Just here 4u

just4play

Kendo999

Kinky magpie

Latelick + 1

lcpl2504

Lovessatin

Lovetoplay100

Lovingithere

M1994

Magpie2007

Male37 +1

Male4erotica

Midulstermale

Mister Hung

Mj1987 +1

Mr.c.money  + 1

Mrcreedy +1

mr_italian89

Newcastledommale

Newcastlem

Niceass70

Northeast1

Nowlukehere

Onix2003

Oralgiver100

Overdrive2000

Player 78

Quinnjay

Roadrunna81

Rugbyguy1979

Scouser101

Soloman4eva

Somelikeitrough

Sparkle 70

SwingleABC

Thehangman

Thenortheast1

THS1981

Ticktickboom +1

tigerm4n

Topster

TripodKeith

Up4fun66

User69

Utopia G

V W E 1

Welshyxo93

29 year old new

I've had a name change ??? Xxxxx"

Seen my name on the list... i coudn”t attend to this event.. night shift.... have a great night you all

By *ornytoonladMan
over a year ago

North East

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll adjust the list I’ve printed out.

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Is it just me or does our clock seem as though it's stopped?....today is dragging already

Getting excited now

Jane xx"

Does it only have to be hi? xx

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does our clock seem as though it's stopped?....today is dragging already

Getting excited now

Jane xx

Does it only have to be hi? xx"

That depends on who it is x

over a year ago

Yeah come say hi .. I don't bite

At first

over a year ago

"Yeah come say hi .. I don't bite

At first "

Just a nibble huh? Haha x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Getting excited now

Jane xx

That depends on who it is x"

Me obviously xx

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

eta approx. 15.00 at hotel , hitting the road shortly ... then its all systems go

By *an42Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

Can’t wait For tonight, although the meltdown has allowed started xxx

over a year ago

At first

Just a nibble huh? Haha x"

Nibbles, bites all the same haha

over a year ago

Getting excited now

Jane xx

That depends on who it is x

Me obviously xx"

Well in that case...nope not just a hi x

over a year ago

At first

Nibbles, bites all the same haha "

Oh definitely not nibbles can be sexy and tantalizing whereas bites (can be sexy too in the right context) can be lethal

Well where I'm concerned anyhow

Jane xl

over a year ago

At first

Nibbles, bites all the same haha

Oh definitely not nibbles can be sexy and tantalizing whereas bites (can be sexy too in the right context) can be lethal

Well where I'm concerned anyhow

Jane xl"

My thoughts exactly x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Can’t wait For tonight, although the meltdown has allowed started xxx"

What meltdown?

I've not touched you? Don't be making a puddle already xx

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Angelsdemons

Annjohn69

Appleseeds

Ashandk

Barry51 lyn46

Benand

Bexnjay2

Bigcpl70

Bikinkycpl

Blondie8399

Booty and the beast 2012

Brack1956

Brybae -

bbwcpl65

CamaCouple

CandR321

Cerebralstimulation

Chrisandkerry

Coastcouple02

Couple4a3sum

Coupleforfun71

Curious4fun762

Czezh assassins

D and B

Daval1

Dirtyfunx2

Dirtyprofessionals

Doubletrouble123

Dream topping

EMAL4U

F and B

Fabnfun

Fire and ice 21

Fire and ice1000 

Flirtyfortygirl -

Fun friends 12

Funfookers

Fun-for-us

Funyorkcouple78

GaGaGagging for it

Gandj1

Gemdan

Geordie 999 & supergirl

Godfatherandmol

Good Life x x

Greeneyedbuddha

Grindnbump

Helen000

Hernhim2000

Hildagoandangel

Himnher65 +1

Hitmanandher

Horny billingham bangers

Hotandhorny32 +2

Hornyduo200

Horny couple NE

Hornywife

Hotwife34gg

Hotwifeandhusband

I and J

In the 90s

Jarrowcouple4Fun

Jengar

Jess and Steph

John and Lucy

JokerandHarleyQ

Jordycouple

Keepitfilthy

Kevena

Kingtickle

Kinky freaks -

Kinkycouple 1927

L.A hotnights

lifestoshortcpl

Live every moment

Lollipine

Lottarob

Lovemalcontent

Lozntas

Luv2bnaked

Mac a fee

Magic mood

Meandthee

Meandthemrs

Minxii and Captain S

Money1989

Mr and the minx

_r man n little miss

MrDeeMrsAngel

MrMrs_lookingforfun

MrxAndxKitty_Coochy -

Mr and Mrs D200

Ne1up

Ne2cpl

Newcastlecoupleslutwife

newcastlehotwife

Newshy007

Nymph and manic

Onlythebestforus +1

Pair of cunts +1

Pandanortheast

PandP555

Pelandvic

pleasureseekerz +1

Princess and the punk

Private parts

Reecekydawn

Richyngayna

Sandy danny

Sensualduo

Seductiveduo123

Sensual eroticism

sexyminxycpl

Softngentle

Snuffleputz

Spongebobnopants

stronghotcouple

Stud n muffin

Sunshineshowers08

Sweetheart and toyboy

Swinging lovers

Swissandsassy

Tastynibbles39

The Rebel Alliance

The sexbots

Thebigwhitebapbakery

Thefuckteam

TheHeadbangers

The whore and I

Thunder buddy couple

Tongueandcheek25

Trevor and Tracey

trzasid

twgtac

Twoplusonetwoplustwo

Tynecouple

unicorn-hunters

USTOO

Wet and wild 4143 +1

What doing

Wowwhatmelons

Youngcouple25mf

1nightonlyne

Women

68 I owe you one

Akisha+ 4

Allfours

Bella3069

Cherub_x

Chocco99 and Stacey

Curvysophie

Curvyvixen +1 (friendly88)

Dana69

Dusty daphne

Filthyslut93

Fruity Sparkle

Geordietart + 1

Glitterbabe

Goodnitegirl

Heregoes-?

Hiswhore69 + 1

Hornybbw02 +1

Hornylittleminx83 +1

Hot chocolate lover

Hotlips87

Katyb69

Kinkystar

kinkyinkxx

L33s81 +1

Laura

Marriedfunfun +1

Minxstress + 1

Miss funtimegirl

Missg75

Miss selective

Misshorny2016 -?

Misshots + 1-?

Missy the minx +1

Misterious + 1

Nat1972

Readyforachange

Scarletwench

Sexylicious199

Tattooed queen 69 +1

Teapot99

Voluptas Sexualis

Xaara -?

Xalliex +1 (drumma31)

Xpurplerosex +1

You know how I like it

Yoursunshinegirl

TV/CD

Polly_Cd

Stace 309

Tascha_TG

Tracytv2

Men

Admandino

Afterhrs

Aimztoplease

Alexxxxxxxxx

AlexYoung

Alnightlong +1

Andres321

Astromonkey

Bigpeterlg22

Blackdiamond585

BonnyBlyth

Bottom

Brownie 67

Buddytheelf79 +4

Canontog

Countrygent89

Covert799

Dans2222

Dark temptations

Darkandsmooth42

dhkfkfshnsk

Droitwich44

Drumma31

Dunny86

Durham33

Edinvoyeur

Ess0

For grabs + 1

Fore the play

Friendly88

Frisky92

Fun81

Funman246

gawasupporter +3

Genuine8ball

Glimmerman818

Good4play

Guypierced +1

Hardhelmet

Hellonfire

Honeypot99

Hornytoonlad

Inkedgeordie

J4cko

Jaynedoe

Jaystew91

JJT94

Joesback

Just here 4u

just4play

Kendo999

Kinky magpie

Latelick+1

lcpl2504

Lovessatin

Lovetoplay100

M1994

Magpie2007

Male37 +1

Male4erotica

Midulstermale

Mister Hung

Mj1987 +1

Mr.c.money  + 1

Mrcreedy +1

mr_italian89

Mr.J200

Mr Monroe

Newcastledommale

Newcastlem

Niceass70

Northeast1

Nowlukehere

Onix2003

Oralgiver100

Overdrive2000

Player 78

Quinnjay

Roadrunna81

Rugbyguy1979-

Scouser101

Soloman4eva

Somelikeitrough

Sparkle 70

Sunderlandlad200

SwingleABC

Thehangman

Thenortheast1

THS1981

Ticktickboom +1

tigerm4n

Topster

TripodKeith

Up4fun66

User69

Utopia G

V W E 1

yorkshirelad902000

29 year old new

over a year ago

What an amazing list... looking forward to seeing everyone... well done to all involved in organising this.

Come and say hi to me!

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Adding curiosity 1000

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

The countdown has ended 0 more sleeps. We'll be in Blonde Barrel with friends before heading to venue

By *an42Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

"Can’t wait For tonight, although the meltdown has allowed started xxx

What meltdown?

I've not touched you? Don't be making a puddle already xx"

Ha ha ha , it’s just thinking about it

Lots of little corners to cahoots in xxx

But what do I wear lol xxx

By *hefuckteamCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle-ish

So excited for tonight. Are pre drinks happening anywhere?

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

What meltdown?

But what do I wear lol xxx"

Not much

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"So excited for tonight. Are pre drinks happening anywhere? "

I do believe most are meeting in the blonde barrel

over a year ago

"So excited for tonight. Are pre drinks happening anywhere?

I do believe most are meeting in the blonde barrel "

You believe right

By *an42Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

What meltdown?

Not much "

Does that mean I have to use my pants as a bobble again lol xxx

By *iolet2016Couple
over a year ago

Consett

Aw have a great night guys gutted we cant be there hope you have lots of fun Xx

over a year ago

Its time at last pre drinks start now see you all soon you sexy fuckers

over a year ago

What meltdown?

Not much

Does that mean I have to use my pants as a bobble again lol xxx"

Will you stop putting that memory back in my head! It's took me till now to get it back out from when you reminded me on Saturday night I'm a broken man lol

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oooh venue set up

over a year ago

bit late to the party as i only got signed up the other day. This sounds fantastic and i hope you all have an amazing time. Hopefully next time i wont be too late and i will get myself along.

By *an42Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

What meltdown?

Not much

Does that mean I have to use my pants as a bobble again lol xxx

Will you stop putting that memory back in my head! It's took me till now to get it back out from when you reminded me on Saturday night I'm a broken man lol "

Ha ha ha ,

Well you can’t say I don’t surprise people lol xxxx

By *an42Woman
over a year ago

Sunderland

"Oooh venue set up "

Oooow ,

Well done, now chill time before the madness starts xxxx

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Off to get hosed down and scrubbed up. See all you naughty lot soon

By *ail_forceTV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

Randomly in Newcastle with a couple of girls up the pink triangle if anyone wants to have a laugh x

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

in hotel ... drinks poured ... kit off

over a year ago

Hi

sorry for the late request work stuff. You got any space for single guys still

By *lythLaddMan
over a year ago

Blyth

Hi, I'd just like to say thanks for such a great event! It was my first ever social and everyone was very friendly and welcoming! If you met me/ saw me tonight please feel free to add me as a friend.

over a year ago

Massive well done to Darlo for pulling off an amazing night with so many sexy people

Music was spot on (big up for the toonlad haha)

We've had a fantastic night....please say hi if you seen or chatted to us xx

over a year ago

Thank you for all your hard work organising tonight, we had a great time and met some lovely people.

Can't wait for the next one.

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

OThank you SO much to everyone who attended the Newcastle social.

It was a fantastic fun filled filthy evening with fabulous guests! Especially those newbies who ventured out your comfort zone to attend. Some of you even travelled from Wales, Scotland,the Midlands, the South and probably other places I've forgotten to mention. I'm honoured and humbled!

Thanks to Horny Toon Lad for his musical choices and being an ace DJ and friend.

For Mrs Looking For Fun for assisting with wrist bands and raffle tickets and to those who donated prizes.

There are a few unclaimed prizes so will post a note of the numbers soon so you can claim your prize.

Thank you once again for making it a great night!

See you all in July for the next one! Xx

over a year ago

"OThank you SO much to everyone who attended the Newcastle social.

It was a fantastic fun filled filthy evening with fabulous guests! Especially those newbies who ventured out your comfort zone to attend. Some of you even travelled from Wales, Scotland,the Midlands, the South and probably other places I've forgotten to mention. I'm honoured and humbled!

Thanks to Horny Toon Lad for his musical choices and being an ace DJ and friend.

For Mrs Looking For Fun for assisting with wrist bands and raffle tickets and to those who donated prizes.

There are a few unclaimed prizes so will post a note of the numbers soon so you can claim your prize.

Thank you once again for making it a great night!

See you all in July for the next one! Xx"

You did the north east proud xx

By *eordieGuy 420Man
over a year ago

close to Newcastle

fantastic night, one of the best ones ever very well done darlo. put me down for the next one haha

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

absolutely brill night !!!!!!!!

we up had breckie and needing a pint ... who's in ??

By *esica-StephCouple
over a year ago

redcar

Well done Darlo. You made the Newcastle social the best one Ever.. Lots of super sexy naughty peeps all in one building awesome!! Mwuahh!! To all the peeps we chatted to please do get in touch so we can send veris later after I've finished celebrating my birthday weekend the Show Must Go On! Haha XXX

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

"Well done Darlo. You made the Newcastle social the best one Ever.. Lots of super sexy naughty peeps all in one building awesome!! Mwuahh!! To all the peeps we chatted to please do get in touch so we can send veris later after I've finished celebrating my birthday weekend the Show Must Go On! Haha XXX "
brill meeting you ...we still in town and going hard ... xx

By *evenaCouple
over a year ago

Hexham

Many many thanks to all who helped and attended last night was great to feel so uninhibited in a club atmosphere brill music superb organisation fantastic mix of guests.

If you spoke or were interfered with by any of us please leave verification for one in return xxxxx

Yours KEVENA AND TEAPOT99....

By *heHeadbangersCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Awesome night last night. Best social yet looking forward to the next one x

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

we will defo be back !!

over a year ago

Spank you all for a cracking night last night. Please get in touch if you were speaking to us. Trza was the tall lass with the red dress and purple hair. x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

£132.70 Was raised last night in aid of cancer research and Macmillan nurses.

Thank you to all who remembered to contribute

over a year ago

Roll on July!!

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Cracking night with great people xx

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

You've unclaimed prizes .... please get in touch

By *amelasPlayroomCouple
over a year ago

Blyth

We had an absolutely fantastic evening and an amazing time . Met some lovely people and we look forward to coming along again in July .

There’s a lot of work an effort goes into the organising of these events and you did everyone proud Darlo . Look forward to seeing all you lovely people again very soon . For those who might not know us yet we were the stall holders near the dance floor xx

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

You've unclaimed prizes .... please get in touch "

Boo...we’ve got 321 to 345, is that close enough

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

Boo...we’ve got 321 to 345, is that close enough "

Thst is blooming close.... if unclaimed might have to redraw some tickets

By *r and The minxCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

Woohoo we have 56 to 60 xx

You've unclaimed prizes .... please get in touch "

By *esica-StephCouple
over a year ago

redcar

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

Thst is blooming close.... if unclaimed might have to redraw some tickets "

I think I got the best prize, an I didn't even know there was raffle tickets going around haha! XX

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

I think I got the best prize, an I didn't even know there was raffle tickets going around haha! XX"

Reckon I’ll have to claim a birthday for the July one

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

Thst is blooming close.... if unclaimed might have to redraw some tickets "

If you do, any of the above will be grand

By *ornytoonladMan
over a year ago

North East

Excellent night!

Thank you all for the praise and good feedback both on here and via private messages about the music I was playing.

See you all again in July.

over a year ago

Was there music on?

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

I think I got the best prize, an I didn't even know there was raffle tickets going around haha! XX

Reckon I’ll have to claim a birthday for the July one "

Have I to start giving out bday pressies like that all the time now? Xx

By *esica-StephCouple
over a year ago

redcar

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

Have I to start giving out bday pressies like that all the time now? Xx"

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY!!! I also have a birthday in July, because I'm special like that. XX

over a year ago

Thanks for a fantastic night. We really do appreciate all the time and hard work that goes into organising these events - all involved should be super proud of themselves.

Hopefully make the July one - I do have a birthday this month

By *inkyCouple1927Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Raffle ticket numbers

86 to 90

271 to 275

56 to 60

356 to 360

Have I to start giving out bday pressies like that all the time now? Xx"

Well, since you’re offering

By *aval1Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Thanks for organising the event darlo, we met some lovely people and had a great night. Here's to the next one. xxx

over a year ago

Wow wow wow what a sexy fun field night, thanks to the sexy miss darlo for all your hard work to pull this advent off so we could all have so much fun xxx PS come say hi if we chatted or even if we just court your eye lol xxx

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

What a brilliant. Met some lovely people we not met before. Say hi if it was you, you might remember us from Mrs F's eyes. Thanks to darlo and the team for a great night.

over a year ago

You are very welcome

Fantastic night - massive thank you Huni !

xx

over a year ago

"£132.70 Was raised last night in aid of cancer research and Macmillan nurses.

Thank you to all who remembered to contribute "

By *at1972Woman
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Thanks Darlo for a great evening.. it may have been my first but it won't be my last.... xxx

over a year ago

Can someone please point me in the direction of the smallholders that sold the butt plugs and nipple clamps with characters on? I think it was kinky penguins? x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Can someone please point me in the direction of the smallholders that sold the butt plugs and nipple clamps with characters on? I think it was kinky penguins? x "

Yup kinky penguins. She's got a page on etsy x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Raffle prizes still to be claimed

1 x bottle champagne

1 x £25 voucher from Jossies kink store

1 x hair removal voucher as donated by canon tog

1 x original print from Wayne Calvert Photography

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Great music choices _ornytoonlad, just a bit to loud as the night went on, couldn't chat to anyone so gave up and went home at 12.30. Ears Still ringing this morning.

By *ornytoonladMan
over a year ago

North East

"Great music choices _ornytoonlad, just a bit to loud as the night went on, couldn't chat to anyone so gave up and went home at 12.30. Ears Still ringing this morning. "

You should’ve said something on the night, it was hard to tell from inside the closed in dj box what the volume was like

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Great music choices _ornytoonlad, just a bit to loud as the night went on, couldn't chat to anyone so gave up and went home at 12.30. Ears Still ringing this morning.

You should’ve said something on the night, it was hard to tell from inside the closed in dj box what the volume was like "

Have since been told you had... Still good music my friend. Just some feedback for next one

over a year ago

There's a few lovely we spoke to on the night that we've no idea who they were......

If you remember us (Jane, ginger/ shoulder length hair and wearing a little black dress...Ant, bald with a goatee wearing a pale jacket and white/blue shirt) please feel free to pop us a message

Can't wait till we do it again

Jane x

over a year ago

"There's a few lovely we spoke to on the night that we've no idea who they were......

If you remember us (Jane, ginger/ shoulder length hair and wearing a little black dress...Ant, bald with a goatee wearing a pale jacket and white/blue shirt) please feel free to pop us a message

Jane x"

Lovely people**

By *amelasPlayroomCouple
over a year ago

Blyth

[Removed by poster at 30/04/18 11:24:36]

By *amelasPlayroomCouple
over a year ago

Blyth

Oops tried to edit message how does one do that without deleting ?

By *amelasPlayroomCouple
over a year ago

Blyth

"Can someone please point me in the direction of the smallholders that sold the butt plugs and nipple clamps with characters on? I think it was kinky penguins? x "

Send me a message and I’ll pass it on as they are at my event tomorrow evening with their stall

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Thanks to the stall holders bought some nice toys there

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

If raffle prizes aren't claimed by 12pm Tuesday 1st May I will put names of those who attended in a hat and draw names for those to win the prizes.

Please double check your tickets

over a year ago

"If raffle prizes aren't claimed by 12pm Tuesday 1st May I will put names of those who attended in a hat and draw names for those to win the prizes.

Please double check your tickets "

I've checked ours but nope x

over a year ago

"If raffle prizes aren't claimed by 12pm Tuesday 1st May I will put names of those who attended in a hat and draw names for those to win the prizes.

Please double check your tickets

I've checked ours but nope x"

Not us aswell

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Names in hat..... hopefully someone pipes up.

There's a special prize too!

over a year ago

"Names in hat..... hopefully someone pipes up.

There's a special prize too!"

Oooow sounds intriguing x

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

3.5 hrs to get in touch with winning raffle tickets

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Congratulations to the winners from the hat draw

Thunder buddy couple

Newshy007

F and B

Hornyduo200

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Congratulations to the winners from the hat draw

Thunder buddy couple

Newshy007

F and B

Hornyduo200

"

Wow, putting lottery on, see if we are on a roll

over a year ago

"Congratulations to the winners from the hat draw

Thunder buddy couple

Newshy007

F and B

Hornyduo200

"

Well done xx

By *he_Count_of_MonteCristoMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

[Removed by poster at 01/05/18 17:27:47]

By *he_Count_of_MonteCristoMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

"There's a few lovely we spoke to on the night that we've no idea who they were......

Jane x"

Jane

It was a pleasure to meet you both x....Till next time

Kev x

By *ewshy007Couple
over a year ago

anywhere

Hello everyone!

Thank you Darlo and everyone else who was involved in organising the Newcastle social.

It was our first social event but definitely not the last, we had a fantastic time, nerves disappeared almost instantly, the atmosphere was so inviting and everyone was so friendly. Caught up with sexy friends and made some new ones.

Thank you for our raffle price can’t wait to choose something naughty......

New&Shy007. Xx

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hello everyone!

Thank you Darlo and everyone else who was involved in organising the Newcastle social.

It was our first social event but definitely not the last, we had a fantastic time, nerves disappeared almost instantly, the atmosphere was so inviting and everyone was so friendly. Caught up with sexy friends and made some new ones.

Thank you for our raffle price can’t wait to choose something naughty......

New&Shy007. Xx"

Is it bad I want to say pics please.... of the new purchase(s) of course xx

By *ossyguyMan
over a year ago

low fell

Hi can you put my name down. Was gutted i couldn't make the last one

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Hi can you put my name down. Was gutted i couldn't make the last one"