Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

BLIND DOGGERS!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got to say I am a horny woman who went out Friday night and Sat night. Was happily playing away and could hear some doggers saying how dead it was out etc.

Guys come over and speak to woman don’t be frightened. If we don’t want you around we will say go away!

Don’t sit in your car and expect us single female doggers to come over to you.

I have been going to notts for 4 years now. Every time I log onto hear I have to laugh at people saying its dead down (B). Open your eyes!

OK the old ways of dogging don’t work now, but guys PLEASE TURN YOUR LIGHTS DOWN WHEN YOU PULL INTO A CAR PARK!

Us couples playing and single females need to work out if your boy racers or police. If police, doggers don't jump into your car and race off.

A) you leave the woman playing no time to get dressed.

B)The police will follow you out as they think you have something to hide.

Lots of love Blue corsa / toby jugs

PS I know a TV is driving in a car with the last same letters on plate as me. But trust me I’m not a TV lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *5TartMan
over a year ago

skegness area

oh you're deffo not a TV Shell lol

good fun it was too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tried dogging last year and went with 2 couples to a well known spot near mansfield. It was so busy it was untrue. The problem was, you dont know who are doggers, boy racers or just couples playing by themselves who dont want to be approached. Very confusing.

over a year ago

"I tried dogging last year and went with 2 couples to a well known spot near mansfield. It was so busy it was untrue. The problem was, you dont know who are doggers, boy racers or just couples playing by themselves who dont want to be approached. Very confusing.

"

We go dogging most weekends and have plenty of fun, dogging is only confusing if you dont know the ins and outs, if a couple are playing then usually an interior light will go on signaling they are playing and want to be approached, a touch of the break lights also works in the same way to let people know you are doggers. If a car engine is kept on then it means stay away.

I wish more doggers would know these kinds of things as the doggers that are peering in your window with in 10 seconds of parking up or parking directly beside you are a pain in the arse and spoil it for others.

ooo and 1 more thing if your following a couple and they pull in to let you past...more than once.....TAKE THE BLOODY HINT!

over a year ago

Thanks for the info.

I found the nite rather bazzar and it was a bit of an eye opener to be honest. It was the amount of cars that were about that I coul;dnt believe. Admittably, it was a warm summer evening, but I think all Mansfield were in the woods. They were queueing to get in. There were hundreds. Some cars even had blue lights on top...lol

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"I tried dogging last year and went with 2 couples to a well known spot near mansfield. It was so busy it was untrue. The problem was, you dont know who are doggers, boy racers or just couples playing by themselves who dont want to be approached. Very confusing.

"

If a couple want to be watched they'll usually make it pretty obvious that that's the case. There are no hard and fast rules about lights,brake lights, indicators, engines etc.

If you get somewhere and there are more than 2-3 other cars there - for whatever reason - it's probably time to move elsewhere.

over a year ago

" There are no hard and fast rules about lights,brake lights, indicators, engines etc."

wrong!

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

" There are no hard and fast rules about lights,brake lights, indicators, engines etc.

wrong! "

Perhaps you'll share these 'hard and fast rules' with the rest of us then

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys and Girls!

I know there is ment to be rules to dogging but they dont happen any longer. I posted on the forum some time ago the rules but no one seems to follow. And what happens when your sat on the benches down (L), got no light to put on and cant flash break lights lol. Any way role on dinner party on 28th. Those invited see you there xxxxxxxx Sorry to those not but cant fit every one in, may be next time. xxxx

Post new Message to Thread