Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Chameleons or Xtasia

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are going to take the plunge and try a UK club in the next month or so. We are in the midlands for a weekend of culture so which club would be recommeded. Chameleons or xtasia ?? We do like the idea of a nightclub instead of a sauna based club so xtasia is doing it for us at the moment. We will be staying in the premier inn nearby, any local COUPLES who fancy hooking up with us for a drink in the afternoon of our visit. Please feel free to drop us a line. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

bump

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

sounds good x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me it would be Chameleons every time, great place , great people

over a year ago

It looks like it's in a nicer area as well ????

over a year ago

All I can say is that I have had great times there everytime I have been, met some great couples, very relaxed atmosphere,staff great,always make you welcome.

over a year ago

What tips it for you ?

over a year ago

I like it being a jacuzi/sauna based club, once you are in your towel you are all the same,

Theres plenty of private rooms and public play areas, but I think most of all the great couples that come in, all ages, have been invited to join people from 23 yr old to 60 yr old and all great fun

over a year ago

We prefur Xtasias.

We dont like towel clubs, when Lori-lee takes the time to look a million bucks, I like her to keep her cloths on for a while to show off.

Also the dance floor at Xt can be very erotic when the curtains come down.

over a year ago

Check out the feedback on the clubs page for both venues but personally I much prefer Chams if only for hygiene reasons.

Do plenty of research first is the best advice x

over a year ago

thanks for all the replies guys.. hillbunny if you get over at all in october gizza shout. we are looking to book into the premier inn.

over a year ago

Well, whichever you choose I am sure you will have great fun, I certainly am not running xtasia down and I am sure there will be a great bunch in there aswell.

Good luck

over a year ago

"Well, whichever you choose I am sure you will have great fun, I certainly am not running xtasia down and I am sure there will be a great bunch in there aswell.

Good luck"

I'm sorry if you thought I was running down Xtasia, maybe I should of explained myself properly. . .

Xtasia do not have any showers or changing facilities so there's nowhere for anyone to freshen up and change between/after play which, for me, is not good

over a year ago

Its got to be Chameleons every time, far more conducive to social and sexual interaction and a great friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The place for `true` swingers we think.

By *ovCpl40sCouple
over a year ago

coventry

"Its got to be Chameleons every time, far more conducive to social and sexual interaction and a great friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The place for `true` swingers we think."

You have hit the nail on the head if you ask us ....... sexual interaction!!! Think a lot of people miss that out in their idea of swinging.

For us its not about "looking good" its about fcuking good times with good people!!

As for the curtain going down at xtasia we like to see whos "going down" lol

Yes we have been to both (along with a few other clubs in the UK) and OUR favourite by far is Chameleons!!

As for the comment about "nicer area" well Chams entrance maybe at the rear of a shopping area but we much prefer that to coming out and being greeted by the d*unken mob at the pub next door!!

Hey its all about personal preference and the above is our opinion so go and try both clubs and then form your own!

M&M xxx

over a year ago

totally agree with Hillbunny

Post new Message to Thread