Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Do I ... Don't I...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK so here's how it is?

This is the wifey BTW (as it is a couple account) lol.

So yeah it may have taken me a few years to bite the bullet and put pillow talk into reality.. but hey ho it's better late than never lol, besides all good things cum to those that wait.

Totally understand everyone has their own fetishes and fantasies, not here to judge (lets face it we all have a naughty streak lol). That's why we're on here!! Besides how will you know if you're gonna like something or not until you try it!!

So to cut a long story short I (i mean we) do have a 'buddy' we meet up with, since the beginning it's always been hotel meets but as the meets have become 'regular' it has crossed my mind to have him over for a 'coffee' lol.. of course would only do this when our kid wasn't at home. The 3 of us totally get on, have a laugh and I'm with great company. I kinda knew this day would come where it would cross my mind to invite him round (obvs when the kid is not around). The neighbours however would need earplugs for the night lol. It's my imagination that runs wild lol.. being bent over the kitchen worktop cock each end, the stairs, over the banister (you get my drift lol)...and that's just a few scenarios lol.

I know the hubby doesn't have an issue with it lol but with me it's debatable. Do I take the plunge and invite him round?

We're a happily married couple with a toddler, our sex life has always been fun & adventurous we don't believe in 'no sex' once you get married we still fuck like rabbits lol!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *d_PrestonMan
over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

I say if the three of you get on as well socially as you do in a naked sweaty heap on the bed then why not invite him around for a coffee?

I'm sure you'll all know there's more than just a hot, steamy, creamy beverage on offer and that the atmosphere will be so sexually charged that once someone makes the first move your fantasies of being taken all over the house will rapidly become a reality...

If that doesn't happen, well hopefully he'll still be a friend and you'll still have fun times next time you meet him in a hotel.

It's always good turning a fb into a friend with benefits, into a friend (who you still have amazing sex with )

Good luck and I hope you all have lotssssss of fun x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread