Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Rope

By *orkshire_Swing OP   Couple
over a year ago

west /south Yorkshire

He said he would, he threatened he would, she hoped he would, fuck she was on her way, her wrists tied together. This was no handcuffing, silk scarf tying fun, he had rope, actual fucking rope. Her pussy couldn’t contain her excitement, her toes curling up, something she did when she was so aroused. She felt a wet spot appear on her silk red knickers it felt so warm, she longed for him to touch, to feel how wet and sticky she was. He didn’t speak, that was kind of hot, she looked straight forward, driven to a destination she knew nothing about. She was always ready, her legs smooth and silky, her ass and fine pussy clean and smooth for his touch. She never knew if he would arrive, if he could, if he would. I’m on my way, a simple text flashing on her mobile that morning filled her with desire and want, she put on her pinkest lips and slipped into a dress, oh how close she was to wearing just her bra and panties. She sat back and imagined her now in his car in her underwear, her wetness visibly seaping through, she opened her legs wide, he glanced over biting his bottom lip, she could see the shape of his cock, visible beneath his jeans, his buttons bulging, his hard cock was right there resting on his leg. She wanted to reach over and wrap her mouth around it, then she remembered her pink lips, she couldn’t do that now could she. He reached over and stroked her thigh, she closed her eyes and let out a breath that made him grab her thigh hard. She wriggled a little, an itch on her back she couldn’t scratch. You’re not escaping he said, a surge of want ran through her body and she let out a breathy moan, pressing her thighs together, her dress moving higher. He reached over and pulled her dress up, he saw her wet panties and grabbed her pussy hard. He moved his hand and took it to his face and wiped his hand across his lips. The car slowed down, arriving in some kind of closed down industrial area, he looked at her and smiled. He seemed to take an age and she was so ready.

He leaned over pressing against her and unfastened her seatbelt, he smelt so good, he felt so strong, her heart was racing. He got out of the car and stood by the front passenger door, she dare not move. The door opened and he grabbed her arm, dragging her hurriedly along. They stopped at a high building, he pushed her back with one hand and ripped at her knickers, tearing them as they fell down her legs. He held her dress up just looking, spread your legs he ordered. He took two fingers and pushed them inside her, reaching in his pocket he pulled out his phone and shone the light on her, he pulled out his fingers and licked them like a flame thrower showing his magic, she was under his spell, he took his hand and rubbed it along his cock, her face said it all, she wanted him. He unbuckled his jeans, pulling off the belt with one hand, his jeans dropped to the floor, mm no shorts. He took his dick in his hand and started playing faster and faster. She wriggled against the wall, oh god she wanted him. Turn around he demanded, she froze, entranced by his huge cock, he pulled her elbow and pushed her against the wall, she could hear his buckle, he slammed his belt across her ass so hard her legs stooped a little, he rushed in to soothe her ass with his fingers, the moment had taken him by surprise but he noticed she made no noise. He took another swing and another until she cried baby no, no. I don’t believe you and he took another swing.

He turned her to face him, they kissed and she had that smile, he knew she was game. He pulled up her dress and gently flicked her pussy with his fingers, she smiled silently, moan bitch, I want to hear you. He caressed her face with the palm of his hand, kissing her, sucking her tongue he was good.

Her tied hands reached to the tip of his cock, he pushed her back and she fell on the dirt, he stood before her and wanked his solid cock over her, her legs spread open when she fell, he pulled her to her feet and bent her over, listen to me, I’m going to fuck you, I’m going to push my throbbing dick in your tight hole, are you ready baby are you ready

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread