Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never been but looking forward to it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixenPixieWoman
over a year ago

somewhere near, North Yorkshire

You'll love it. It's a great place and everyone is really friendly.

Wish I was going tonight but unfortunately I have to work

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Club f is the best I have been to great friendly people

over a year ago

Hi. Hope the op doesn't minded me asking this question on her thread...

I'm a genuinely single guy ( through choice may I add ) and thinking of joining Club F , my question is....do folk look upon single guys at a club to be lecherous and to be avoided or are couples / single women welcoming if a single guy tries to introduce himself and politely chat / make conversation ? Don't get me wrong....i,m not "expecting" sexy fun , just more looking for guidance on how to mingle / interact with folk.

Hope that makes sense.

over a year ago

"Hi. Hope the op doesn't minded me asking this question on her thread...

I'm a genuinely single guy ( through choice may I add ) and thinking of joining Club F , my question is....do folk look upon single guys at a club to be lecherous and to be avoided or are couples / single women welcoming if a single guy tries to introduce himself and politely chat / make conversation ? Don't get me wrong....i,m not "expecting" sexy fun , just more looking for guidance on how to mingle / interact with folk.

Hope that makes sense. "

Hi there

You have a great attitude and you will most defintely be welcomed. It is hard for any single lady or gent to walk through the doors. I know , i was new once myself.

My advice is be respectful, be friendly and the rest will follow.

We have an awesome bunch of single guys who frequent the club. And are always welcoming new ones.

So hopefully well see you soon x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hope that makes sense. "

If you chat and show respect then ladies will chat to you. Lovely friendly people and lots of fun to be had.. you only live once x good luck

over a year ago

Hope that makes sense.

If you chat and show respect then ladies will chat to you. Lovely friendly people and lots of fun to be had.. you only live once x good luck"

By *rsannemacCouple
over a year ago

hartlepool

Personally we try to only go to the clubs when there's single guys as I'm quite greedy lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/05/17 21:20:07]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 05/05/17 21:20:07]"

Hope you enjoyed club f op it's a fantastic place xx

over a year ago

Hi John,

I visit the club when I can, i kind of go through stages, I visit very regularly for a period of time, then I could go for months without a visit.

So when it's been a while ,new people are there, people change etc, so it's like being a newbie again.

I always go with the intention of enjoying a drink, using the facility's and meeting people with similar interests, it's a very relaxed environment, plus when you get bored you can have a walk around and look for a show lol..

I am not saying you don't get couples/women up their own behinds and look down on you, because you do (sometimes) you just can't let them get to you or knock your confidence, it's generally people you would not look twice at too in normal day to day society, plus if someone has bad manners and that rude. I would not touch them with Richmond sausage, never mind my cock!

Normally couples/women/men are very talkative and have good crac, you just need to remember the women are their because it's a thrill not because their slags and would shag anything that moves, so talk to people about normal things, other blokes there will always chat to you, because they will just be as nervous as you,I have met some good friends there.. end of the day you'll never know if you don't try, you'll drive past the building guessing and wishing lol,

Need any more info buddy give me a shout, more than willing to help you out.

over a year ago

You get that in any social situatuon regardless of whether at a swinging club or not. Id say its more over confidence than up ones own ass!!!

Visiting a club may possibly give you confidence and a perfect way to meet people. You cant go wrong getting advice from the above poster.

I love clubs for sure especially club f its given me huge amounts of confidence. Enough to kiss my own ass lol. Hope to see you there xx

Post new Message to Thread