Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Weird people!

Jump to newest

By *itofamouthfull OP   Man
over a year ago

hereford/worcester

So been chatting to a couple most of the morning getting on really well,talking about sexual preferences etc,my situation (I'm married and playing discreetly) and they say they're all ok with that, blah blah blah, then they ask me have I had anal with any of my meets? I reply yes a few, then they start asking me to tell them which actual person it was with? But now being short and sharp with their questions? So I politely say that I don't discuss what I get up to with each person out of respect. Then they send a really snooty message back saying I should keep that information to myself in case it gets into the wrong hands??? Then block me?? Nutcase alert!!! What is the matter with some people on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he ODBMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Sounds like good old fashioned post orgasm guilt. Probably rubbed one out, came then felt all vile and dirty. Wouldn't worry too much this sites clearly filled with weird folk. The joys of it being free I suppose

over a year ago

hereford/worcester

"Sounds like good old fashioned post orgasm guilt. Probably rubbed one out, came then felt all vile and dirty. Wouldn't worry too much this sites clearly filled with weird folk. The joys of it being free I suppose "

Haha I'll remember that one!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sounds like good old fashioned post orgasm guilt. Probably rubbed one out, came then felt all vile and dirty. Wouldn't worry too much this sites clearly filled with weird folk. The joys of it being free I suppose "

Yes, if you work on the site being about 80% filled with the non-genuine and/or plain weird these days you wont raise your expectations too high.

over a year ago

hereford/worcester

"Sounds like good old fashioned post orgasm guilt. Probably rubbed one out, came then felt all vile and dirty. Wouldn't worry too much this sites clearly filled with weird folk. The joys of it being free I suppose

Yes, if you work on the site being about 80% filled with the non-genuine and/or plain weird these days you wont raise your expectations too high.

"

Lol as low as 80% I was thinking more 90-95% lol

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Sadly this site is full of them lol.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Sadly this site is full of them lol. "

not just the site

over a year ago

hereford/worcester

"Sadly this site is full of them lol.

not just the site "

Lol, yeah but the do seem a very special breed in here though!

Post new Message to Thread