Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Liverpool one

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone recommend parking in or near Liverpool one. As cheap as poss n prefer disabled parking. I've Googled it but it's saying £15! Is there a park n ride like in Chester? Thank you.

PTU XXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you turn opposite the big wheel on the left there is an old used mill 6 quid all day . Guy takes money after you parked up very safe next to new building site called baltic triangle apartments

over a year ago

Think there are a couple of car parks close to Liverpool one on the strand just past Liverpool one but not sure if they are still there if any help x

over a year ago

"If you turn opposite the big wheel on the left there is an old used mill 6 quid all day . Guy takes money after you parked up very safe next to new building site called baltic triangle apartments"

OK thanks I'll Google that one.

Not been to Liverpool in over 25 years! X

over a year ago

If you're coming from North Wales, have a look at Birkenhead and get the train from there.

Liverpool One has its own car park, but I doubt its cheap. You're much better off staying the other side of the river and getting the train.

By *irralnick78Man
over a year ago

wirral

Best park at birkenhead north or Bidston train station for free and get the train. There is also a car park at Hamilton square which cost 3 quid but shuts at 7.

Neil

By *iverpool 2Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Liverpool one parking is a disgrace, it's a rip off!!

A few car parks near by that are a lot cheaper x

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Can anyone recommend parking in or near Liverpool one. As cheap as poss n prefer disabled parking. I've Googled it but it's saying £15! Is there a park n ride like in Chester? Thank you.

PTU XXX "

Take the train from Hooton

Parking is 80p for the day, and a return ticket about £5

over a year ago

"If you turn opposite the big wheel on the left there is an old used mill 6 quid all day . Guy takes money after you parked up very safe next to new building site called baltic triangle apartments

Not been to Liverpool in over 25 years! X"

If you haven't been for that long....your in for a treat I love it the place is buzzing

But I've only been when the weather is good

over a year ago

"Can anyone recommend parking in or near Liverpool one. As cheap as poss n prefer disabled parking. I've Googled it but it's saying £15! Is there a park n ride like in Chester? Thank you.

PTU XXX "

Have you tried search engining park and ride Liverpool One?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Go onto parkopedia ..... tell you allsorts.

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

love liverpool one and found a nice little hotel by theatre and station so very handy

over a year ago

"If you turn opposite the big wheel on the left there is an old used mill 6 quid all day . Guy takes money after you parked up very safe next to new building site called baltic triangle apartments

If you haven't been for that long....your in for a treat I love it the place is buzzing

But I've only been when the weather is good "

Is the main St still there with m&s n John Lewis? X

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Is the main St still there with m&s n John Lewis? X"

yes it is

over a year ago

Is the main St still there with m&s n John Lewis? X"

Yeah

.I always stop over at the adelphi. ..so you just come out and follow Your nose all the way down the main street,passing Liverpool 1...the cavern pub and club down to the Albert Dock.

I hadn't been for about 16 years prior to last year....and it used to be a shit hole.....but it's really changed now x

over a year ago

The trains are all stopping at James Street from the Wirral at the moment.

John Lewis has moved as is in Liverpool one now.

By *heshcplCouple
over a year ago

warr

Never ever stay at the Adelphi no shortage of good clean hotels.

over a year ago

Kings dock Street £4 a day , put £16 in Meter on a Monday get a free day if youvwant a week by MacDonald's.

over a year ago

"Never ever stay at the Adelphi no shortage of good clean hotels."

Only stopped there twice and never had a problem.....yes the hotel is dated but my rooms were clean and tidy and food is not 5* but ok...plus the reason I stop there is that is the hotel that national holidays use.....leave car at home and no parking charges

By *irkby coupleCouple
over a year ago

Kirkby

I don't think the trains are running from Liverpool to the Wirral at the moment, I'm sure they have a bus service on while they do track maintenance.

Might be worth checking.

There is a massive underground car park at Liverpool one, think it's about £5 per hour.

There are cheaper car parks but if your looking for a disabled space, I wouldn't have a clue as it's not something I normally look out for.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

The trains are running from the wirral to James Street which is next to Liverpool one.

You can park at Conway park in Birkenhead for free with disabled sticker,train is pretty cheap to Liverpool,never take a car to Liverpool if you can help it.

Post new Message to Thread