Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Struggeling to get verified :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello people am struggeling to get verified can any be a dear and help me with either a few tips or advice?¿ anyhelp is better then no help ;p

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Could you get to a social or a club? Either of those are good ways to meet people who can verify that you are who you say you are.

over a year ago

I could do yeah but i wudnt know were to start and i would prefer going with sumone because i get abit shy n nervous sometimes:/

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I understand that, I'd be nervous going alone to something like that too. Organised socials can be great though if the hosts take the time to introduce people to each other.

over a year ago

Yeah am confident when i feel comfortable but in a situation like that i would just crumble like a biscuit dunked in milk for too long :,( and i really need someone like that n show me the ropes as the saying goes :D and all i have had up to yet of this site is bloke's sending me weird messages and requests and am not down for sword fights .. its just not my thing haha

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

First thing to do is go to your message filters and block single men from messaging you, that will solve that one .

I don't know what your expectations of the site are but I often use the Argos web site as a comparison. Fab isn't like that you can't browse, see something you'd like and have it delivered at the click of a mouse you need to put a bit of work in and be a bit brave. It can be tough for single men especially the younger ones because they are in such a large majority.

over a year ago

"First thing to do is go to your message filters and block single men from messaging you, that will solve that one .

I don't know what your expectations of the site are but I often use the Argos web site as a comparison. Fab isn't like that you can't browse, see something you'd like and have it delivered at the click of a mouse you need to put a bit of work in and be a bit brave. It can be tough for single men especially the younger ones because they are in such a large majority."

Happy days haha i didnt know you could do that if i am honest with you thats being done straight away thank you. Haha thats a very good way of putting it and dont get me wrong i do try on the messageing front just not the club part, However no mater how hard i try on the messaging front i just seem to get no luck dont get me wrong i get the odd message back but nothing ever comes of it and on the club part i would have to go with some one, it would be weird as hell if a single lad just walks in on his own not knowing a soul in the place and i think your right their are alot of young single lads on here and i think theirs alot of di*ks on here aswell that spoils it for alot of us

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Going to an organised social is just like going to a new pub, except everyone is a swinger

over a year ago

I cant go o my own i would be propa nervous and i wudnt have a clue whats going on :0

over a year ago

"I cant go o my own i would be propa nervous and i wudnt have a clue whats going on :0"

Most socials will meet you outside or for a social before the night

By *ikeyb368Man
over a year ago

Cottingham

I went to my first social about a couple of months ago. I was having same problem getting verification. I didn't play at the first one just watched but met some nice friendly people who put me at ease. From that I started to get the verifications and I also got the confidence to play at subsequent socials.

over a year ago

"I cant go o my own i would be propa nervous and i wudnt have a clue whats going on :0"

Then all you have to attract ladies is your profile.

Currently, it says nothing of substance - and those pictures show a filthy kitchen.

over a year ago

Yeah i know need sum help n it was taken at work thats y theirs a hi vis in the pic haha i dnt live in a place like that haha i live on a farm in a farm house

By *hiterabbit6Couple
over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"I went to my first social about a couple of months ago. I was having same problem getting verification. I didn't play at the first one just watched but met some nice friendly people who put me at ease. From that I started to get the verifications and I also got the confidence to play at subsequent socials."

Play at socials

over a year ago

"I went to my first social about a couple of months ago. I was having same problem getting verification. I didn't play at the first one just watched but met some nice friendly people who put me at ease. From that I started to get the verifications and I also got the confidence to play at subsequent socials.

Play at socials

"

i am intrested about going to a social its just my nerves i need to get over if am being honest with you

Post new Message to Thread