Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to UK

Women encounters North East

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems to be that there is not many women in the North east that will meet someone in my age group is there any reason why? I'm curious to see if it maybe something I do or you just don't like my age. Let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lleMcFearsomeWoman
over a year ago

travelling...

I feel for genuine people who get caught in the age trap. For me personally, my experience with younger users is they're flaky, and I can't stand being let down. Arbitrary filters are always going to have their flaws but you've got to start somewhere, I guess!

By *ayStew91Man
over a year ago

manchester/newcastle

I'm with you mate, people seem to be put off, and then I see people post that they can't find anyone, people drop last minute but for me when I look to meet I look to meet, I wouldn't drop out

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Seems to be that there is not many women in the North east that will meet someone in my age group is there any reason why? I'm curious to see if it maybe something I do or you just don't like my age. Let me know "

Some people just don't want to play with people young enough to be their sons and daughters...l just as some people don't want to play with people old enough to be their mum or dad...( and even you have an upper limit of 50, so you are not really in a position to complain about other peoples preferences when you have one of your own )

People are so fixated on the things they think leave them blameless, they forget to up sell themselves, and are so annoyed about people that won't meet them they forget to concentrate on those that will!

There are people who will.... You were never going to appeal to everyone for one reason or another.... So why let that create angst...

Post new Message to Thread