over a year ago

Hereford

Thanks for your honesty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Do ladies actually meet disabled guys?"

A disability wouldn't stop me from meeting someone, but then i have had a disability myself and used a wheelchair/walking stick for a long time in the past due to back injuries. I don't need them now but i might do at some point in the future. I have never let my health issues get in the way of enjoying life.

By *iamonddave84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hereford

"Do ladies actually meet disabled guys?

A disability wouldn't stop me from meeting someone, but then i have had a disability myself and used a wheelchair/walking stick for a long time in the past due to back injuries. I don't need them now but i might do at some point in the future. I have never let my health issues get in the way of enjoying life."

thanks for your honesty yorkie

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds wrong but i think its sexy in a way. If i was attracted to someone disabled id enjoy having fun with them.

over a year ago

Hereford

"Sounds wrong but i think its sexy in a way. If i was attracted to someone disabled id enjoy having fun with them."
thanks shame your a guy

over a year ago

We know of one couple she is in a wheelchair certainly knows how to have fun wouldn't put us off it there was an attraction lol

over a year ago

Hereford

"We know of one couple she is in a wheelchair certainly knows how to have fun wouldn't put us off it there was an attraction lol"
thanks there' are really some open minded people here shame I can't find anybody here

over a year ago

"Do ladies actually meet disabled guys?"

Thats so sweet,you shouldnt have to put emphasis on this,real down to earth people wouldnt judge you for your mild disability,chin up

over a year ago

Hereford

"Do ladies actually meet disabled guys?

Thats so sweet,you shouldnt have to put emphasis on this,real down to earth people wouldnt judge you for your mild disability,chin up "

thanks hunni

By *lueBelle030Woman
over a year ago

Newport

Well, I'm a woman so it might be different for me, but I've never had an issue with my sex life because of my disability.

I usually have it on my profile so hopefully people already know before they message me. I find the more upfront I am about it the easier it is.

I've had people tell me it isn't for them and I've appreciated their honestly. It isn't for everyone after all. But the majority of people are open to it. Some even find it attractive.

Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for. I know how disheartening it can be sometimes.

over a year ago

Hereford

"Well, I'm a woman so it might be different for me, but I've never had an issue with my sex life because of my disability.

I usually have it on my profile so hopefully people already know before they message me. I find the more upfront I am about it the easier it is.

I've had people tell me it isn't for them and I've appreciated their honestly. It isn't for everyone after all. But the majority of people are open to it. Some even find it attractive.

Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for. I know how disheartening it can be sometimes. "

thanks I am a little dishearten at the moment but I'm liking your reply thanks

over a year ago

For the attention of 'BlueBelle030' - Perusing your profile it displays your undeniably good looking though - hence your success with 'meets'.

I am slightly disabled & find many of my attempts to contact females (I do tell them I'm disabled but don't require a wheel chair or ANY walking aids) are generally met with: a) me getting blocked immediately, or b) me receiving no response at all.

I realise not EVERY fella gets a response, so it leaves me wondering if it's actually meant as a rebuff.

over a year ago

Hereford

Just uploaded new pics

Post new Message to Thread